Driving North & Back - FL to NY - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Driving North & Back – FL to NY

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Evan W

Hello Family Travel Forum Community!

I will be driving North from Pompano Beach all the way through Albany, New York. I will be taking the i95 route through Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Washington DC, Maryland, Eastern Pennsylvania, New Jersey and then finally into New York.

Depending on interest and desire, I have options of which vehicle to take. Options are: 2017 Ram 1500, 2018 Kia Niro, 2020 Kia Sorento. If there is not interest in hauling any cargo or limited seating, I will be most likely taking the Niro as it gets the best gas mileage. I am flexible in the trip timing and duration, so long as I am in NY by Saturday afternoon.

I do this drive fairly often and am comfortable with the route. I would request that if anyone is interested in either riding along or sending north items to please reach out and contact me. I am anticipating on leaving Thursday afternoon to make it through to South Carolina as my first stop. However, I am willing to complete the entire drive in a single push if there is interest.

Ideally companions contribute to the cost of fuel and toll expense, and if you are trying to have something brought North we can discuss reasonable remuneration. My return trip will begin on November 13ish from Albany, stopping in Fairfax, VA for the night of the 14th to attend a brief meeting on the morning of the 15th. My return trip will conclude in Ashville, NC on 11/19, where I will be picking my wife up for some hiking adventures in the Great Smokey Mountains.

About me: 32yo male; married; responsible; interested in sci-fi books & podcasts. Love disc golf, and if given the full reigns of the trips progress will probably stop along the way to play. I will be traveling light, as I have personal items at my home in NY. So mostly just a day trip bag and some frisbee discs! I enjoy good food & outdoor fitness activities.

About You: No Alcohol or Illegal substance use in the vehicle. Honest and amiable, as we will be in a car together for a while. Pets potentially, but solely at my discretion and after discussions together.

About Cargo: no illegal items. Drop off must be within 50miles of i95 corridor. Depending on size, will dictate remuneration associated and which vehicle I will take.

Intended Departure: 10/27 or 10/28 *depending on interest*
    Intended Return: 11/13ish, following a similar route back to Ashville, NC.

Sounds interesting? Get in touch with me & we can coordinate! Nine.Five4|2.Seven1|Three0nine3 – call or sms.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Driving North & Back – FL to NY
Your information: