Experienced interpreter, business assistant, tour guide, sourcing and buying age - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Experienced interpreter, business assistant, tour guide, sourcing and buying age

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    DD Mazumdar

Nice to have your contact details. We are an India based travel company and presently looking to expand our network in the Asian contries.

• #225822 Reply
    Jojo Liu

Hello, my name is JoJo-based in Guangzhou . An trustful, easygoing and thoughtful young lady.I am your personal English interpreter with excellent experience helping you plan and carry out a successful business trips to China

From booking of good hotels, arranging your meeting schedule and transport, I can work with you from the planning stage ensuring everything is well planned in advance, allowing you to focus on having good quality meetings and a successful trip.

After your trip I am available to help follow up and communicate with these suppliers, help with QC inspection and shipping arrangements as required.

I have rich experienced with Canton Fair exhibition and visit , product sourcing and factory visiting in Dongguang and Guangzhou ,and also familiar with Guangzhou / Yiwu Commodity Market.
    Guangzhou is a really good business center (various big wholesale markets gather here,such as auto parts, shoes, garmets,handbags, furniture,jewellery….).

(Yiwu Commodity Market is a very large market located south of Shanghai where many factories have sales office / showroom presence and pricing is competitive and MOQ’s are low)

Good command of self-learning ability and always be passionate for my life and my work
    Available services?
    – Sourcing & Visiting Factories / Suppliers
    – Exhibitions / Trade Shows
    – Business Meeting / Negotiations
    – Market Research
    – Personal Tour Guide
    – Car rental
    – Show Local Culture/ Food /Shopping/ Sightseeing

Ref’s available from many satisfied clients

Please contact me on:
    WhatsApp:008613556135450
    E mail:[email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Experienced interpreter, business assistant, tour guide, sourcing and buying age
Your information: