Family travel photography 4 free - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Family travel photography 4 free

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Luke

The goal is to capture moments of children together with parents, couples, group of friends as they’re involved in their fun activity during leisure travel totally for free in different cities and vacation destinations  across Europe. So we created a GoFundMe account to support this project: click to visit page ~ gf.me/u/v987qz

Such beautiful memories are priceless and especially have a great impression on children as they grow. These memories tell a story, create inseparate bond among families, friends and contribute to positive relationship in our society.

Such moments can’t all be capture with a phone and the request of a stranger to do so, and most families don’t actually book a professional photographer before a vacation trip.

So, we offer our time and energy to capture such fun moments totally for free. With appropriate permission from such recipients, we will showcase their  photography on YouTube to create a small community of easily accessible like minded photographers.

To be recognized and to reach more people, during our shoot sessions,  we will be dressed with custom cloth written:

“Ask me 4 #FreePortrait” (I’m open to your suggestions)

Below are a breakdown of all essentials needed:

EOS 5DS R Case (2,999,00€)
    EF 50mm f / 1.2L USM (1,447,50€)
    EF 35mm f / 2 IS USM Len (536,00 €)
    LP-E6N battery (135,00€)
    SanDisk Memory Card , 32GB (39,99€)
    Cleaning Kit (16,99€)
    Tripod (27,99€)
    Backpack BP14 (119,00€)
    Speedlite EL-100 (219.00€)
    HP ENVY X360 15-CN0008NL (1,299,00€) for professional editing

It’s a dream, and we thank all those willing to make it a reality. Your donation is much appreciated. 

Thank You

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Family travel photography 4 free
Your information: