For snowbirds ONLY looking for drivers. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum For snowbirds ONLY looking for drivers.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
    Katie Cutlip

I am looking for someone to drive my parent’s car from the Orlando Florida area to Rehoboth Beach Delaware at the end of April. They are snowbirds and go back and forth in the spring and fall each year. They are fairly flexible on the timing but the car would need to arrive sometime in the last week of April. The driver must have a clean driving record and be insured. Please let me know if you are interested and what the cost and timing would be. If your price is over $800, we can use a trucking company and not expose the car to the wear and tear of a drive. Thank you for your time.

• #315627 Reply
      Jose Antonio de Moura Junior

Good Morning!
      Are you still looking for a driver?

• #293779 Reply
    Lawrence Dangelo

Hi. My name is Lawrence and I am available to drive any legal vehicle to Florida for you from
    New Jersey, during the months of December 2023 through January 2024. I am 56 years old, clean driving record and have a class A license. Need at least a week’s notice.
    Leave a message on this forum if you would like to discuss thus further
    Thank you

• #304811 Reply
      Katie Cutlip

Hi Lawrence,
      Are you willing to go the opposite direction? I am looking for someone to drive my parents car from Orlando Florida to Rehoboth Beach Delaware in late April 2024
      Katie

• #275100 Reply
    Nasim Mohammadi

I’m an Uber driver any snowbird needs help to drive their car to/ from. I can help.

• #167366 Reply
    Greg Elliott

My wife and I are young seniors looking to drive a vehicle home to Ontario from Fort Myers.
    We would be leaving around April 20th.
    Please contact us if we can help you out.

• #159940 Reply
    Amy Lynn

Mike, Can you please contact me about driving my parents car from Illinois to Arizona.
    Thanks
    Amy
    [email protected]

• #159936 Reply
    Amy Lynn

Hi,
    I am writing for my parents that need to get their 2010 Honda CRV from Peoria Il to Rio Verde Az. They are snowbirds and go back and forth each year. They are flexible on the timing and the car can go anytime from Now October 4th until mid December 2021. The driver must have a clean record, be insured and have references. Please let me know if you are interested and what the cost and timing would be. If your price is over $800, we can use a trucking company and not expose the car to wear and tear so don’t bother replying.Thank you for your time.
    Amy

• #159749 Reply
    mike

Driver available for Snow Birds. Please leave a contact email and I can give you a confidential quote.
    Thanks,

Mike

• #159343 Reply
    Fran Gaudet

Looking for driver to drive our vehicle from Ottawa Ontario Canada to Fort Myers International airport. References required.

• #158782 Reply
    Kevin Salazar

If you are a snowbird and looking for someone to drive your car from point A to point B
    This is the forum to post your need, remember to leave your email so potential drivers
    may contact you.
    If you are a driver, please DO NOT post here, let snowbirds post only.

Viewing 8 reply threads
Reply To: For snowbirds ONLY looking for drivers.
Your information: