Highlights of Vietnam travel - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Highlights of Vietnam travel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Jezebel Kaylin

Highlights of Vietnam travel is street food, because Vietnamese street food is “very” cheap but very tasty. I remember, when I went on a street food tour (https://antoursvietnam.com/tours/local-night-walking-food-tour-saigon/), I used very less money but I can eat alot of tasty food. I can’t remember all the names of the dishes I’ve ever eaten, but there was one very delicious dish and I remember it was “Bun thit nuong”.

• #231959 Reply
    juliaknox

Thanks for sharing this post! I’m planning to visit Vietnam after my trip to Malaysia. If you have anything else to add, please share.

• #232303 Reply
    Martina

Thanks for sharing this post! I’m planning to visit Vietnam after my trip to Malaysia. If you have anything else to add, please share.

• #194262 Reply
    vietnamtrips

Vietnam is one of the most underrated World’s travel destinations. Situated in Southeast Asia with a prmce location and diversified terrain, Vietnam is truly a beautiful country with a bunch of things to experience.
    On behalf of vietnamtrips.com, I recommend you take some trips to our country where you can find lots of interesting & astonishing things found nowhere. Vietnam has an outstanding combination of culture, history, cuisine, people, nature, and modern vibes.
    – Endless long sandy beaches stretching along a long coastline of over 3260km, and beautiful islands make Vietnam a perfect tropical country for tropical beach hoppers.
    – The northern area, bordering China & Laos, is home to endless high mountains, vast jungles, and deep valleys, where you can find it so great to take some treks or hiking tours. While the southern area is so famous for its floating markets & culture imprinted by rivers & canals.
    – A long-standing & diverse culture affected by the East Asian cultural region & Khmer during the feudal centuries, and French culture in the colonial period.
    – Food is an amazing highlight of Vietnam. There are countless good foods to try and must-try across the country. Pho soup, Hue beef noodle, Banh Mi, Bun Cha (vermicelli with grilled pork), steamed rice rolls,… are top popular dishes to try in a huge treasure of Vietnamese cuisine.

So on to mention to travelers about Vietnam, you can find more at vietnamtrips.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Highlights of Vietnam travel
Your information: