How to Confirm British Airways Tickets Status? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum How to Confirm British Airways Tickets Status?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Jit Chak

Go to the British Airways website at http://www.britishairways.com.
    Click on the “Manage” tab located in the top navigation menu.
    Under the “Manage” section, click on the “Manage My Booking” option.
    Enter your last name and booking reference number (also known as PNR or Record Locator) in the appropriate fields.
    Click on the “Find booking” button.
    Your booking details should be displayed, including your flight status and any updates or changes to your itinerary.
    Alternatively, you can also download the British Airways app on your smartphone and log in using your booking reference and last name to view your booking details and flight status.

• #216356 Reply
    Loganpaul317

There are multiple ways to check on the status of your British Airways flight. The most common method is to use the airline’s official website, which will show you if your flight has been delayed or canceled. If you don’t have access to a computer, you can also call their customer service hotline at +1 (800) 247-9297. However, there’s nothing more frustrating than trying to get through on hold with an automated system that doesn’t understand what you’re saying so they just repeat themselves over and over again until they hang up on you (that’s a real thing). Another way to check your British Airways Tickets Status is by using your booking reference number and contacting any travel agencys (In my case i go with skytripaway.com this agency is best acording to me you can try any other agancy if you want). This might seem like an obvious answer but it turns out that this approach works surprisingly well in many cases since airlines often share their flight information publicly with third parties such as travel agencies before sending out any official notifications via email.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: How to Confirm British Airways Tickets Status?
Your information: