I will drive your car from the DC/Baltimore area to the NW (Oregon or Washington - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum I will drive your car from the DC/Baltimore area to the NW (Oregon or Washington

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Jonathan Kalm

My wife and I are moving from DC to Washington state for work in October and would be open to driving a vehicle from either DC or Baltimore, possibly Philly or slightly south of us, out with us. We’re already taking one vehicle with us ahd plan to take a more southern route to avoid potential snow and ice damage.

We both have a clean driving record and criminal history with no tickets or accidents in the past decade. Would be willing to provide a written contract, temporary insurance, and driving record for verification.

Our proposed fee all costs included: $500 (negotiable)
    +$100 for towing trailer or hitch

We’ll cover:
    -All fuel and transport costs
    -Any damage or liability
    -a full inspection with pictures at the origin and the destination
    -A car wash and internal detail before delivery of the car at the final destination.
    -Open communication and status/location updates every 24 hours (or as often as needed upon request)

Can drive:
    -Manual transmissions
    -Trucks and large SUVs
    -Any vehicle that doesn’t require a commercial license
    -Tow a trailer/hitch or haul a reasonable amount of goods in the vehicle to the destination

Please email me at [email protected] if you would like more information.

We plan to leave the week of October 15th bu

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: I will drive your car from the DC/Baltimore area to the NW (Oregon or Washington
Your information: