I will drive your truck from Nor Cal to East Tennessee. No charge, except fuel - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum I will drive your truck from Nor Cal to East Tennessee. No charge, except fuel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Robert Waterbury

Lets help each other.

I need a truck with a minimum 6′ bed to load household furniture items (Couple large TVs, couch broken down into segments, and misc items) for my move to East Tennessee. A truck with a camper shell would be ideal, otherwise I can quickly add walls inside the bed if it has post holes on all 4 corners, or if a Tacoma I’d use the bed rails and rail nuts to attach walls. Its quick, and not permanent.

In exchange, I won’t charge fees for the transport. You just pay for the fuel, and allow me time to unload my items at my new home, then I’ll deliver vehicle afterwards.

To be clear, you should be in the Sacramento region, or get your truck to the Sacramento region for pickup, and the destination for your truck delivery should be in the north east Tennessee/Virginia region. I would say within a couple hundred miles of Kingsport, TN.

Basically, I’m looking for someone making the same trip as me. Sacramento to North East Tennessee.

Anytime after 3rd week of May is when I’m ready to go.

I am recently retired after 30 years of driving with UPS. Clean record, and professionally trained.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: I will drive your truck from Nor Cal to East Tennessee. No charge, except fuel
Your information: