I will drive your vehicle anywhere in the USA. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum I will drive your vehicle anywhere in the USA.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Raven

Do you drive out of New Mexico, going to KY?

• #254307 Reply
    Cal Murphy

You may contact me at [email protected]

• #253746 Reply
    Cal Murphy

Do you need help relocating your vehicle and stuff out of California? Maybe to Texas? Oklahoma? Florida? North Carolina? Maine? North Dakota? Anywhere in the continental USA? Maybe even Alaska!

I AM BASED IN LOS ANGELES COUNTY AND I DO NOT SUPPLY A VEHICLE.

Hello, I’m Cal, I’m retired from AAA, married for 43 years, and have been a long-haul trucker, which means I spent weeks or months at a time on the road. I can handle almost any vehicle, as well as how to handle any kind of road or situation that comes up. I ALWAYS DRIVE ALONE. I do not take riders or goods for anyone unless YOU need to ride along. I’ve been all over the Lower 48, and work to keep expenses as low as possible, for you, and I do not take side trips for sightseeing.

Driving no more than about 8 hours a day, I’ll buy my own food and beverages, pack light (small suitcase, backpack, a small ice chest, and a shopping bag), and won’t drink alcohol while on a trip, nor do illegal drugs. I respect your privacy if you want to seal/lock your vehicle for privacy. If you wish, I can pair you up with my Waze account so you can track me as I go. You would pay for hotels, and I will stay in the cheaper ones, I just don’t want “roommates”, and I would expect the hotel costs to be repaid to me, and request you pay for my flight back to L.A., or Amtrak. I need to be back home My fee is $180 per day, you pay for the gas, and when we can meet you can provide traveler’s checks that I can use to pay for the gas, I’ll keep receipts for you. There are details to discuss, like costs, expectations, and roadside assistance coverage that we can discuss when we meet up. Oh, and if it’s to Alaska, that would depend on the weather, and you would pay the tolls for the ferries, as I don’t want to drive overland thru Canada.

I’m about helping others out. You get what you need to be moved and taken care of by an experienced person at a discounted cost, and I get to travel during my retirement while putting some scratch in my pocket and getting away from the balls and chains of life. Oh, during late autumn, as a trusted community member, I play Santa!

Let’s talk about YOUR needs!

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: I will drive your vehicle anywhere in the USA.
Your information: