Looking for a roadtrip? Drive my car from San Francisco to Washington DC! | My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking for a roadtrip? Drive my car from San Francisco to Washington DC!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Diana

Looking for a responsible individual with a good driving record to drive my Honda Civic from the Bay Area to Washington DC. Dates flexible, would prefer prior to the end of August.

• #139874 Reply
      Brett Zingler

We could get it to Vegas for you next Friday. Let us know if that gets you moving in the right direction at least.
      Thanks!
      Brett & Lael

• #139899 Reply
      Ron

Diana,

My wife and I can do it for you, Just contact me thru my direct email for a firm Quote.

Ron
      414-750-4110

cldriving@yahoo.com

• #140035 Reply
      Jason

If you can get it to Phoenix, we can drive it to DC. Need to be there 8/28 for the march. rjxc@hotmail.com

• #140059 Reply
      Chris Blendheim

If you are still looking for a driver, contact me at ccblendheim (at) gmail.com for a quote.

Thanks!

Chris

• #140193 Reply
      Mika

Hi Diana,
      I also replied on the other thread and then saw this one! I’m planning to visit family in Oakland in August and then come back to DC (I live here) with a friend. We’d be happy to drive the car though it would not be until September. Text me if you’re dates are flexible and you want to discuss more: 510-393-3122.

• #140223 Reply
      Ron

Diana,

Still waiting for you to contact me with your direct email to cldriving@yahoo.com so I can give you a quote.
      Do not want to publish figure on this forum.

Ron
      141-750-4110

• #141081 Reply
      Daniel Jenks

Hi Diana – I am definitely interested. Good driving record with lots of cross-country experience, and I reside in Washington, D.C. Let me know if you’re interested – 708-834-0923.

Best,
      Daniel

Viewing 7 reply threads
Reply To: Looking for a roadtrip? Drive my car from San Francisco to Washington DC!
Your information: