* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Looking for someone to drive my Hyundai Elantra from Boston to Wasilla, AK

This topic contains 7 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  John H McKinney 1 week, 3 days ago.

• Author

Leeta

Hi there,
    I am moving to Wasilla for work and, since I JUST finished paying my car off, I don’t want to leave it behind. I am way ahead of schedule as the move is not until the last week of June or the first week of July 2019.

So how does this work? ?

• #80598 Reply

Terry Holt

I can drive it for you while you fly!
    http://www.henryarcher.org

• #80743 Reply

Will Gahagan

I can drive your vehicle. I fly cheaply, and could fly to boston from my home, and back from wasilla. what a trip!!
    let me know if I can help.

Will Gahagan
    307-690-7123

• #80752 Reply

Caroline

Also (this is the sister from earlier) our shared email is jossgrigio(at)Gmail(dot)com

• #80769 Reply

Jameson1

Still relevant?

• #80751 Reply

Caroline

Hi!

My sister are from CT and last year we delivered a car to Colorado together. We would absolutely love to do it again. We work really well as a team and we are both very safe drivers! If you are interested, give us a shout. 🙂

• #81223 Reply

Alden Hawkes

What an exciting move!! My wife and I would love to help you out! We’re available anytime after June 20 through July 2019. We love travel – we love Alaska, and we’d love to help you make your move. I charge $10/driving hour (based on Google maps mileage), plus gas, hotel, food and flights home and any unexpected auto expenses. Let me know if I can send you further information —

Alden Hawkes
    ahawk954@gmail.com

• #81630 Reply

John H McKinney

Hi Leeta, Have you found anyone yet? If not, I would be glad to talk. dr.j.mckinney.56@gmail.com

Reply To: Looking for someone to drive my Hyundai Elantra from Boston to Wasilla, AK
Your information:

Cancel