Morocco has our heart - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum Morocco has our heart

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Debra

Africa has our heart!
    If you have a chance to visit Morocco , a beautiful, vibrant country, we highly recommend the tour company world Morocco tours. Youssef was our wonderful guide. This company was exceptional and exceeded our expectations. We felt very safe in Morocco with our tour guide. We flew into Marrakech and World Morocco Tours
    took care of the rest! It was a stress free trip as everything was planned out from our hotels, sighting seeing and half the meals. Youssef was very knowledgeable and particular in providing us information about his country and answered all our questions. He met us at the airport and instantly made sure we were comfortable on our way to the hotel. The next three days we were on road sight seeing beautiful Morocco and Youssef made everything pleasant during our trip. We explored the markets of Marrakech. We drank lots of Moroccan mint tea and had delicious Tagines minced beef and eggs, chicken-made in earth-ware pots. While driving across the country, we saw many towns, rural areas and watched Berber living throughout the Atlas mountains. Their buildings are made of Clay. We walked through the beautiful Todra gorge, visited The Kasbah, a UNESCO site. {They were filming Gladiator 2 when we were there}. We enjoyed sunsets and a beautiful sunrise in the desert. We went camel riding in the Erg Chebbi, which is part of the Sahara Desert, and spent an evening in a tent resort with a delicious Moroccan dinner and listening to African folk music. Our trip was beautiful and wonderfully planned out by World Morocco Tours along with our incredible guide, Youssef. Youssef told me his favorite song is “sweet child of mine” so enjoy the vid with music . For the trip, I only wish we had more time to explore!
    Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Morocco has our heart
Your information: