Moving from California—Minnesota: Will safely drive your vehicle!! February 2019 - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Moving from California—Minnesota: Will safely drive your vehicle!! February 2019

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Shannon

Hello:

I am a 33 year old nurse, with a clean driving record, moving from San Diego to Minneapolis, looking to safely drive your vehicle! I have a moderate amount of belongings, so would need to be some
    type of SUV (or larger – I have long distance experiences driving 20ft U-Haul while towing a car). I have a kitty who is already well traveled & will be in her carrier while driving.

Looking to leave very soon, definitely before the end of February 2019. Able to be flexible with pick up between LA or SD, plus I could drop your vehicle off along the way somehere (ie: CO, NE, IO) and get a rental vehicle to continue my journey. Please email me if it seems this may match your needs!

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Moving from California—Minnesota: Will safely drive your vehicle!! February 2019
Your information: