Need 1995 23-ft Winnie driven from near Las Vegas to near Chattanooga, RI or ME - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need 1995 23-ft Winnie driven from near Las Vegas to near Chattanooga, RI or ME

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    Mike T

I messaged the other post as well, but I am not sure if it will be seen. I cant get logged in. But again, seasoned male. Above average mechanical skills. I am a Medical Supply salesperson, yet I also help my son at a body shop that I purchased for him. I look forward to hearing from you. No plane ticket needed as I will be in Las Vegas already. Pay for gas and we will call it good.
    Mike

• #167249 Reply
    Bet

Hi there, my husband and I would like to buy a Class A motorhome from the seller near Las Vegas. It runs on regular gas, not diesel. We are currently in Tennessee but to expect to use it this summer in Maine, and will be visiting RI on the way. So any of those destinations would work for us. Yes the Winnebago is older but it only has about 40,000 miles on it and owner says recently checked out, mechanic says in good shape. Regardless, probably only someone with experience with motor homes should do this as I’m told even with a new motorhome it’s not unlikely to have to seek out parts or repairs. We would pay 100% of gas and other vehicle expenses, plus $200 for campsites, plus a 1-way flight for one person. We’re not picky about timing – anytime between now and July when we expect to be in Maine. And we will have a car so we can be flexible on the drop off. If you are experienced and would like to camp cross-country for free, email [email protected]

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Need 1995 23-ft Winnie driven from near Las Vegas to near Chattanooga, RI or ME
Your information: