St.Paul’s North Carolina to San Antonio Texas - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum St.Paul’s North Carolina to San Antonio Texas

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
    Jason

We can talk my email is [email protected]

• #185033 Reply
    Cal Murphy

Hello, I’m Cal, I’m retired, and have been a long-haul trucker. That means I spent weeks or months at a time on the road. I can handle almost any vehicle, as well as how to handle any kind of road or situation that comes up.

I buy my own food and beverages, pack light, and I don’t drink or do illegal drugs. I respect your privacy if you want to seal your vehicle for privacy. I can pair you up to my Waze account so you can track me as I go. I ALWAYS DRIVE ALONE – I do not take riders or goods for anyone other than my client.

There are details to discuss, like costs, expectations, roadside assistance coverage, etc, that we can discuss when the time is right.

I’m about helping others out. You get what you need to be moved taken care of by an experienced person at a heavily discounted price, and I get to keep busy during my retirement while putting some scratch in my pocket and getting away from the balls and chains of life. Oh, during late autumn, as a trusted community member, I play Santa!

Let’s talk about YOUR needs!

• #185131 Reply
      Jason

I have left my email so we can talk further and exchange numbers

• #185034 Reply
    Cal Murphy

Hello, I’m Cal, I’m retired, and have been a long-haul trucker. That means I spent weeks or months at a time on the road. I can handle almost any vehicle, as well as how to handle any kind of road or situation that comes up.

I buy my own food and beverages, pack light, and I don’t drink or do illegal drugs. I respect your privacy if you want to seal your vehicle for privacy. I can pair you up to my Waze account so you can track me as I go. I ALWAYS DRIVE ALONE – I do not take riders or goods for anyone other than my client.

There are details to discuss, like costs, expectations, roadside assistance coverage, etc, that we can discuss when the time is right.

• #185085 Reply
    Jason

We can talk my email is [email protected]

• #184972 Reply
    Cal

I could help you, but there would be expenses. We can discuss it if you wish.

Cal

• #184921 Reply
    Jason

Hello all

Relocating from St. Paul’s North Carolina to San Antonio Texas on or about August 1st. Looking for a co driver. Takes about 18 to 20hours according to Mapquest. I took the trip be bus to NC. Nice drive from the window. I’m open to negotiate terms. Must have valid license please.

Viewing 5 reply threads
Reply To: St.Paul’s North Carolina to San Antonio Texas
Your information: