Stressful life and travel - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Stressful life and travel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Houlther123

Hey,

I work in an MNC in Toronto. Most of them think it’s easy to work in an MNC with lots of benefits. But the stress level is much more than what you can imagine. Last year I had to go through lots of physical and mental strain by which I was admitted to the hospital. The doctor advised taking a break once in a year. I decided to do so as its the only means by which I can give some time to myself. I’m a nature lover and I believe only nature can provide me with the peace I want. While researched some similar places, the name Vancouver came to my mind. As Vancouver is famous for its beautiful places and cultural diversity I plan to have my next trip there.

As my leaves are already approved by the company, I need to concentrate on planning my trip. Has anyone been to Vancouver before? Please share some travel tips. I have checked some Vancouver hostels for stay. I got some at affordable rates and need to fix one. Even I heard that renting a car is very expensive there. So what are the other least expensive means? Share your suggestions. That will be a great help.

Thanks!

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Stressful life and travel
Your information: