[Vietnam] Things to do in Hanoi with kids - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum [Vietnam] Things to do in Hanoi with kids

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Duc Pham

You might wonder how you can make a perfect trip for your family, especially for your children, who are so curious about the world around and want to explore a bunch of things. You are worried about how to connect family members when each person has their own interest?

I think it’s time to solve all below problems and start your journey without thinking with Things to do in Hanoi with kids

Some activities I list right now may give you a helpful hand to bring happiness to your children, as well as your whole family.

1. Folk games for kids at Hoan Kiem lake
    Some Vietnamese traditional games will blow your mind by its novelty and cheerful atmosphere they create for everyone. The games’ name you haven’t never heard before like: tug of war (keo co), Mandarin Square Capturing (o an quan) or bamboo dance (nhay sap). It’s totally worth-playing!
    Bamboo dance

2. Cultural learning in Vietnam Museum of Ethnology
    You wanna have a fun trip but still foster your knowledge in a strange country? Vietnam Museum of Ethnology is an amazing place for you and your kids to find out more about the history and culture of 54 Vietnamese’s ethnic minorities.
    null

3. Watching water puppet show
    Water puppet show, the most unique puppet show in the world, seems a great performance for your family to watch once. Combining with Vietnamese folk music, water puppet show reveals a special character of Vietnamese village values. It’s an interesting lessons, and a fun experience though!
    Learn how to control the puppet in water puppet show

And many more activities you can do. Hope you have a nice trip in Hanoi.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: [Vietnam] Things to do in Hanoi with kids
Your information: