Wanted: a driver with a truck/trailer to drive to Oregon from Chicago area - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Wanted: a driver with a truck/trailer to drive to Oregon from Chicago area

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    JD

Hi Sara,

I can hopefully help you with some suggestions. Please email me at my email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #173975 Reply
    Sara Olofson

We are hoping to find someone who would be driving a truck or trailer to Oregon from the Chicago area. Our son has purchased property west of Eugene and we have furniture and household goods to send to him. We are downsizing and can load a truck or trailer with items for his home. (Pods are turning out to be expensive.) So, we are giving a shout out to someone who would already be planning on driving to Oregon or would be interested in this road trip. We will pay all driving expenses (gas and hotel rooms). There is no specific deadline but as soon as possible would be best. Thanks for considering our request! Sara

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Wanted: a driver with a truck/trailer to drive to Oregon from Chicago area
Your information: