We'll drive your car from San Francisco (or Los Angeles) to East Coast - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum We’ll drive your car from San Francisco (or Los Angeles) to East Coast

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Jodie

Hello, my Partner and I are relocating from San Francisco to study my Masters at NYU. We need to move a few of my paintings and fragile sculptures from San Francisco to New York in late June/early July and we would be happy to relocate a truck, suv, or van for you (Los Angeles works too). Once everything is dropped off in New York, I’d be happy to drive it anywhere along the east coast: Boston, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, Pittsburg, etc.

I’ve driven a uhaul from SF to Chicago in 2019, and a truck from Los Angeles to New York in 2020. I have a clean driving record and I am comfortable in all vehicles. We will will cover all gas and accommodations. I’d be happy to provide a background check and whatever else deemed necessary 🙂

Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: We’ll drive your car from San Francisco (or Los Angeles) to East Coast
Your information: