Will Drive Your Car from ATL, LA, MIA, ETC to Chicago in April 2019 - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Will Drive Your Car from ATL, LA, MIA, ETC to Chicago in April 2019

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Scott A

I have a 4-day break from April 11-14, 2019 (can be commenced earlier) and am looking to help someone out by driving their car (SUV preferred) from either Los Angeles or Atlanta back to Chicago. I am a hyper-responsible 47-year old professional (attorney, university professor, etc.) with a clean driving record. I will provide proof of insurance for the trip, submit to a background check, printout of driving record, etc. I am a non-smoker and drug-free. I have meetings I need to take in both cities, and would like to see a bit of the country while I am at it. My daily rate can be negotiable, but I would need flight (e.g., Southwest) to origination city from Chicago, gas, and cost of insurance covered. I look forward to hearing from you and seeing if we might be able to work together! If you are looking to have your car driven from another city to Chicago during this time period, message me anyway and maybe something can be worked out.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Will Drive Your Car from ATL, LA, MIA, ETC to Chicago in April 2019
Your information: