Will drive your car from Chicago area to Miami area for gas only. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Will drive your car from Chicago area to Miami area for gas only.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Tim Sommer

I just looked and its going to cost me around 500.00 to rent a car for a few days to get me back from Chicago on August 14 to Fort Lauderdale area. I will be flying into Chicago to visit family the week of August 3rd. If anyone needs to get a car to Florida around that time you would be saving me money by allowing me to drive. I am 47 years old, responsible, clean driving record. I have experience driving vehicles as large as a tour bus. Manual or automatic transmissions. Why don’t I just fly? Because I need to pick up a newborn puppy along the way back home. Don’t worry she will be in a crate. I would also be able to keep your car for a reasonable amount of time at my home if you can’t get down right away. Call / text 312-715-8009 if interested. Car must be in very good mechanical order.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Will drive your car from Chicago area to Miami area for gas only.
Your information: