Willing to Drive to Boca Raton/West Palm/Fort Lauderdale - Dec. 18-20 - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Willing to Drive to Boca Raton/West Palm/Fort Lauderdale – Dec. 18-20

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Zach Green

Hello everyone!

My name is Zach Green. I am a middle school teacher that started doing auto driveaway on the side over summer break. This past June and July I had the privilege of doing three long-distance jobs starting at three different points in the United States. While I plan to pick that back up again in late May/June of 2023, I am looking for a specific kind of job this December.

This time, I am looking for someone who wants their vehicle driven to the Boca Raton, Fort Lauderdale, or West Palm Beach areas of Florida by December 20. I am willing to drive from anywhere in the United States within 1,500 miles of this destination beginning on December 18 or December 19.

I have reasonable rates and experience with long distance drives. Past drives include Connecticut to Las Vegas and New Jersey to Oklahoma City. I have a clean driving record and references that can speak to my trustworthiness with your vehicle!

If this fits your needs, please contact me at [email protected]!Thanks!

Sincerely,
    Zach Green

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Willing to Drive to Boca Raton/West Palm/Fort Lauderdale – Dec. 18-20
Your information: