Wyndham reward Points-Family needs Help - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Wyndham reward Points-Family needs Help

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Ashleen Gaddy

Let me begin by saying this is one of the hardest things ive ever done buy my pride isnt worth more than my family.. My family has been staying with La Quinta, now a Wyndham Property, since May 5 because we lost our home in a tragic event on My 4. AFTER ALMOST A MONTH, WE HAD TO CHECK OUT TODAY..We have exhausted our savings account, used all my points except 1110, and now the local church’@ funds for our case is exhausted too.  IS ANYONE WILLING TO DONATE 7500 POINTS FOR A “GoFree” night stay TO MY FAMILY SO THAT WE DO NOT LOSE THE ONLY “HOME” WE HAVE FOR THE TIME BEING? There is about 2 more weeks to cover before our new home is ready to move into. I am not seeking a handout or cash. if you are near our area in texas id love,to come work for the points. WE HAVE NOWHERE TO GO and as a mom and wife it kills me to think my family has to go thru this because i can no longer afford to take care of them in this way.. We are currently at La Quinta in Lumberton, Texas. If you are willing, please text me at 409-679-1777, Im not answering calls, from numbers i dont know due to the tremendous amount of spam calls im getting from filling out online forms recently. You can also email me,at [email protected] or message me on Facebook messenger. this is not a scam. everything can be verified. Thank you for your time and consideration in advance. I will forever be in your debt.
    Have a blessed day,
    ???????Ashleen Gaddy

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Wyndham reward Points-Family needs Help
Your information: