Does Orlando equal Disney World? Not completely — there are so many different and varied experiences to be had. Here’s information for those seeking even more themepark pleasures at Universal Orlando’s “Universal Studios” and “Islands of Adventure” as well as at SeaWorld. In addition, your family can explore the Everglades by boat, see wildlife, go fishing, swim with dolphins, enjoy free museums, outdoor recreation and more. There is also a great science museum, and the nearby Kennedy Space Center. Even themepark skeptics may be surprised at how much fun they can have.
1. Discovering Earthly Eco-Orlando In Central Florida – From air-boating on wetlands to alligator meet n’ greets, and swimming with dolphins, let FTF help you quench your thirst for adventure in central Florida.
2. Free Orlando! – Sometimes it feels like there’s nothing free these days, especially in Florida, but Family Travel Forum has a few ideas.
3. Orlando, Florida Attractions – Discover ideas for travel beyond theme parks with young children, older kids and teens, and the whole family in this fast-growing and versatile area.
4. Orlando, Florida: Disney And Universal Theme Park Attractions – Age-appropriate activities for the whole family at the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Universal Studios, and Islands of Adventure.
5. Orlando Theme Parks For The Reluctant Parent – From Disney World to Universal Studios to Sea World, the theme park capital of Orlando, Florida offers fun for everyone (even our FTF skeptic).
6. Parent’s Day Out In Orlando – Family Travel Forum offers options for travelers who need a babysitter or daycare service in the Orlando and Central Florida area.
7. Sea World And Discovery Cove Orlando – We checked out and are here to report what’s new and exciting at SeaWorld Orlando and her sister marinepark Discovery Cove
8. Taking The Grandchildren To Orlando – Two FTF grandparents with a grandchild in tow prove that you’re never at a loss for things to do in Orlando Florida.
9. 12 Ways To Recover From Orlando Theme Parks – The FTF staff can think of at least twelve really fun Floridian things to do with the family when you tire of the Orlando and Tampa area theme parks.
10. Universal Studios And Islands Of Adventure, Orlando, Florida – The two parks at Universal Orlando have something for everyone in your family, including the fabulous new “Wizarding World of Harry Potter.”
This story was accurate when it was published. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question, and stay up to date with current events to ensure a safe and successful trip.