Free transport of your vehicle either to or from SF Bay Area/Chicago/Detroit. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Free transport of your vehicle either to or from SF Bay Area/Chicago/Detroit.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Travis Porter

Hoping to help someone by driving their vehicle either to or from the San Francisco Bay Area to the Midwest (preferably Illinois, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana) in July/August 2021.

I’m a professional, highly qualified 47 year old high school teacher, living with my wife, two daughters, and our dog in San Francisco, California. This summer we are visiting family in the Midwest during the months of July/August. My wife and kids will be flying, however, I’m hoping to drive so that we can bring our family dog along and not have to leave her alone with a boarder for the weeks we are away.

My ideal travel dates are departing SF approximately July 12 and arriving in the Midwest by the end of that week. Ideal return dates (for anyone wanting their car transported to the SF Bay Area) are departing the Midwest approximately August 2 and returning to the SF Bay Area by the end of that week.

Lastly, I am a fully insured driver with a spotless driving record of over 25 years, and am willing to provide this service free of charge!

If interested in this mutually benefitting opportunity, please email me at [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Free transport of your vehicle either to or from SF Bay Area/Chicago/Detroit.
Your information: