Need driver for your car or moving truck? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need driver for your car or moving truck?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Kevin Salazar

Hello everyone,
    DO YOU NEED A PROFESSIONAL DRIVER?
    The year is ticking by quickly, Car rental prices are now sky-high.
    If you are planning to come south for the winter or vacation and want your car here, get with me to reserve dates in advance,
    Please read all of my info below:
    I have received my shots……Covid-19 vaccinated.
    Are you relocating? going to be in Florida on vacation? Do you need someone to drive your vehicle or moving truck? Do you need your vehicle delivered to another state?
    Tired of driving long distances just to have your car? Wouldn’t it be nice to have your car with you while on vacation or extended winter stay? Feel free to pack your trunk with personal belongings.
    I can also pick you up at the airport of your choice when you arrive.
    I am your guy for the job, not a loafer, a true gentleman and a safety conscious motivated individual.
    I have recently retired from my job of 30 years. I have been in the automotive business for my entire employment – since 1979 (42 years).
    I currently hold a class “A” CDL driver license. I do not drive tractor trailer combinations.
    Safe driver endorsement, no accidents, no tickets in over 45 years, non-smoker, non-drug user, no criminal record (something I am proud to say).
    I will take pictures before and after the trip of all 4 sides of any vehicle I drive.
    I am willing to share my entire ride with you on Google maps. That means you can see my location in real time,
    I will not break down each and every dollar, such as hourly rate, gas/fuel, mileage, hotel, meals, tolls, airfare, transportation to you and the airport. That is a pain for you, the customer.
    Let’s Keep it simple.
    You give me all the information, start address, ending address, date for pick up and drop off, year, make and model of your vehicle and I will get back to you with one price trip.
    Assure your insurance covers other drivers,
    (For the trip) I can accept all forms of payment, credit cards, PayPal, Venmo, Apple-pay…..
    I look forward to hearing from you.

My contact info: [email protected]
    For my protection and yours, once I receive an email from you we can exchange phone numbers and continue to communicate from there.
    Serious inquiries only please!!
    Remember,it cost nothing to inquire an estimate.
    Thank you for your time in reading this
    Kind regards.
    Kevin Salazar

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Need driver for your car or moving truck?
Your information: