Need someone to drive your car cross country? | My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

This topic contains 235 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Chris M. 37 minutes ago.

• Author

MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Email me at goldreplicant@gmail.com if you’re still needing a driver

• #82259 Reply

Casss

Needing responsible driver to drive from San Diego to West Palm Beach Florida. You will have a week time limit gas included. All other fares, bookings are not refunded. Damages to car I will not be liable for.. Must be over 21. No Car accidents outstanding warrants. etc. Some exceptions . The dates are Between The third and fourth week of March 2019!

• #84464 Reply

Steve Dryer

I would be interested in doing this for you if you are still needing someone. I do a lot of driving for others including for several Auto dealers. I have a clean driving record and am available almost anytime.

If you are interested please let me know.

Thanks

Steve

• #85577 Reply

tami

Hello,
          In search of a driver for my 2013 nissan juke around april 29-march 2 2019 from virginia beach, va to modesto,ca.
          Thanks!
          757-450-1640

• #92971 Reply

Robert Winn

If still in need of a driver, contact me. Have two options for travel.
            Email me … I will contact you! G

• #93680 Reply

MICHELE GYSCEK

Hi,
            Have you found anyone to drive your car from Virginia Beach to Modesto, CA?
            I’m an approved driver with two driving sites plus i do transport for others on my own.
            I live in Lexington VA and can make my way over to Virginia Beach. I am available those dates.
            Can you tell me what you pay and what it includes: Ex gas hotel return flight..
            Thanks

• #96592 Reply

Annette Harris

I am leaving michigan and going to Dallas,Texas. Leaving 6/27 and would love to help someone out by driving your car to Texas. Clean driving record for 40+ years, non smoker.
            We can work something out.

• #101806 Reply

Dara

Hello. How much would you charge to drive from manassas, va to anaheim, ca? 5622803702

• #102184 Reply

Terry Holt

Hi Steve,

I was just wondering how you got the car dealership jobs.

Thanks,
            Terry Holt

• #87738 Reply

Diane Austin

I need someone to drive me, two small dogs and a cat from California to New York using my minivan in the beginning of June. Would you be interested?

• #87850 Reply

Mark Dougherty

This is what I post on Craigslist San Diego Rideshare:
            Driver for hire to drive your vehicle from Point A to Point B (West coast to East coast or East to West coast
            I am a driver for hire. I can drive any vehicle that does not require license other than Class C. I can drive your vehicle or rental truck up to 26′ and tow a car carrier.
            I charge $10 an hour driving time based on Google maps from Point A to Point B. An example for driving time from San Diego to New York, New York is 43 hours. The driving cost is $430 flat plus expenses.
            The expenses are meals, motels, fuel, plane/bus tickets, $60 for my wife to take me to get the vehicle if local or airport/bus terminal and pick me up on my return plus any unforeseen expenses.
            I put meals at $40 per day but you only pay what is on the receipts.
            Motels average $70 per night.
            I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card.
            I ask for two receipts related to the trip, one for my records and one for yours.
            I can supply with references, proof of insurance, copy of my driving record and drivers license.
            During winter months I do not drive where there are icy roads and snow.
            This is an article that was done on me and other senior drivers:
            https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html
            My cell is 619-993-6577
            email mdougher4@cox.net
            Sincerely
            Mark Dougherty

• #88351 Reply

Gene Thompson & Ellen Koivisto

Diane,

My wife and I are looking to drive a car from SF Bay Area (or close) to NY (or close) arriving NY around June 27 (for the birth of our 1st grandchild!) Does it work?

–Gene

• #90942 Reply

Adam Webster

hi – we are looking for someone to do that exact route (SF to Boston… though NY is fine!)

• #91755 Reply

Vanessa

Adam – I’m looking to make the drive from SF to NYC! Would love to chat, please feel free to email me at avploumpis@gmail.com

• #91732 Reply

Vanessa

I can drive from the Bay Area to the DC or NYC area in June! (Specific dates are flexible)

Feel free to email me at avploumpis@gmail.com

• #94299 Reply

Stacy Kasse

Responsible, insured, love to drive anywhere. I am located in NJ. Let’s talk. Check out my website for more information. Would love to help you out.
            Stacy

• #95138 Reply

k rh

hi — I need my automatic subaru forester driven from Massachusetts/New England area to Oregon (Bend, central oregon) by the first week of June ideally. interested?

• #95458 Reply

Katherine Burke / Madeline Freeman

Hey! My roommate just had her driving buddy cancel on her trip bringing her car from Tous New Mexico to Boston this Sunday / Monday. If you find a driver that’s willing to drive from your drop off my friend can bring her car there or vice/versa and if that drivers willing to drive her car to Boston you and my roommate could split the cost of return flight etc. Not sure how this works but just trying to help her out with a solution!! Any drivers out there interested and/or willing to drive this Sunday from Tous New Mexico to Boston? My friend would need proof of insurance, driving record etc. but this would save her life!! Thank you all in advance for your consideration and/or suggestions!!

Katherine / Madeline (roommate) 603-582-9899.

• #95719 Reply

David shields

Hi

I. Grew up in abc no. Now in Scarsdale. I might be interested. Keep in touch
            Grew up I’m Albuquerque. Know NM roads

• #95499 Reply

Ric Fridge

Do you still need a driver? I am available the last week of May if you would like help with that

• #101512 Reply

Alaina

Hi – did you find someone to make this trip? My husband and i can do it first week of July.

• #97779 Reply

Joy Binder

Hi,
            We need a 2004 Lexus LS driven to Alpine, TX ASAP. Son playing baseball there and needs car.
            Please advise if available.
            Many thx

• #95500 Reply

Ric Fridge

Do you still need a driver? I am available the last week of May if you need help with that. Most reasonable rate you will find anywhere – expenses only

• #90352 Reply

Dave

Looking for driver to take pickup truck from Miami to Texas. Flexible dates.

• #90832 Reply

Jonathan

What is your time frame for transporting your vehicle? And to what part of Texas?

• #93720 Reply

Dale

Have you found a driver? If not, I am interested in doing this for you and can send you my information.

• #85787 Reply

Evelyn Bueno

I am interested in transporting your car if you still are looking. We have 2 homes – in Sacramento and Florida and would like to drive this time and be a tourist across the country.

Evelyn
        424-666-4173

• #85977 Reply

PK7

Hi,
        You can list your car with http://www.eFravel.com. They match people who want to transport their cars with other people who are interested in driving – such as travelers or other professional drivers who will drive it for free or at a very affordable price.
        Good luck!

• #92806 Reply

Michael McCartney

I cannot do this particular trip but would be interested in either driving someone’s car or being a passenger in a car/truck/van during mid- June. I am looking to go from Denver to the NY/NJ area. If anyone knows of someone looking for a driver or passenger, please contact me at mccartney.m@verizon.net . Looking at sometime around June 14 – 17. Thanks, Michael McCartney

• #101916 Reply

Katherine

Hi,

I am looking for someone to drive my car from Washington, DC to Providence, RI in July. Please contact me if interested.

• #102338 Reply

Lucien

Hi.I can do affordably and safely. Easy process. Please contact Luke 3172287808 or check youflywedrive.net for more info.

• #102186 Reply

Terry Holt

Hi Katherine,

I am available to do this for you after July 4th. Can I provide you a quote?

Thank,
          Terry Holt

• #83692 Reply

Sheri Anderson

I’m hoping to drive from northern Colorado (I live in Fort Collins, but could also pick up your car in Boulder or Denver) to the Panhandle of FL around March 17. I’m headed to Pensacola, but could drop your car off wherever you need it in the area! Let me know if you need a responsible adult driver with a great driving record to drive your car cross-country!

• #87486 Reply

SAUNIE D KREWSON

Hi!
      I need a driver from CA to MA for a Prius V (larger model)
      I pay gas, motels and return airfare or cash. ASAP.

Thanks!

• #88527 Reply

Tom

Hi,

What is the time frame you’re thinking of?

Thanks!

Tom

• #91833 Reply

Pamela Maxfield

Hello, Saunie.
        Have you found a driver, from CA to Mass., or are you still looking? I am interested. I am in far nothern California. I have been an occupational therapist, in pediatrics, public schools, and home health. I am not working currently, and feeling like an adventure.
        Pamela Maxfield

• #94300 Reply

Stacy Kasse

Would love to speak with you about driving your car. Please take a look at my website and contact me if you’d like to talk. Thank you,
        Stacy

• #94833 Reply

Jeff Kane

I can drive your car for you. I have a perfect driving record and will not need the airfare. I fly for free as my wife is a flight attendant for Delta. I am flexible about the timing.
        Jeff Kane

• #97094 Reply

Lisa M

I need to have my 2017 Prius C driven from Augusta, Maine to either Kershaw or Camden, South Carolina. We’ll be leaving Maine on Friday, June 7th but the car could be picked up anytime after Sunday, June 3rd. If you’re interested please provide me with your driver’s license, insurance coverage, driving record, references and what you charge.
          Thanks,
          Lisa

• #95475 Reply

Tanya Flores

Hello there,

Looking to drive a car from the LA/ OC area to NYC starting July 8th. I don’t have a set time frame as I want to sightsee, but I figure a week will do. I am a professional designer looking to move myself to the east coast for school. I want to get myself there safely and will do the same for your car. I have a clean record and a great playlist to get me cross county. If you need help getting that car to the NYC area, let me know.

Best,

Tanya
        email me at hiflodesigns@gmail.com

• #95473 Reply

Tanya Flores

Hey there,

What dates are you looking at for your car to be there?

• #90527 Reply

Jennifer

Need your car moved from Dallas,TX to Washington, DC in mid may? Let me know.

• #92674 Reply

Will

18 year old from Virginia Beach Virginia. Looking to travel (preferably West) June 2nd. I’d love to transport your car. I wouldn’t request pay except gas money (maybe even no money at all). My phone number is 410-533-5886.

• #92785 Reply

jimmy meeks

I am a retired cop in Texas and headed to Seattle on Monday, April 22. I would love to drive your car from D to Seattle (assuming you have a car you need to be brought to Seattle)

• #93968 Reply

Ronald

Hello! After 2 weeks I arrive in Los Angeles. I need a person who will pick up a car with me. I rent through this service rental24h.com/usa/los-angeles-airport/airport-van-rental so I need someone to tell me where I can pick up the car at the airport. Then I need to be taken on my rented car to Acton. Who is ready to take on this work?

• #96448 Reply

Lkennedy

Traveling from Virginia Beach area to Seattle and need either someone to take stuff (chair, rug and boxes of clothes for us, or looking for someone with large vehicle that has or can have tow hitch added to tow our compact car behind who needs their vehicle (van/ SUV) moved to Washington state. 2 excellent >25 yo experienced drivers, with clean records moving west with not enough stuff for a moving van etc. but it doesn’t fit in our compact car.

• #101232 Reply

eileen pfeifer

I am looking for driver to drive from Milwaukee or Chicago to Tahoe City, CA or Reno, NV. I am looking to get the car there during the week of July 4th, if possible but otherwise am a bit flexible. Please email if you are interested.

ereillypfeifer@yahoo.com

• #37666 Reply

MFT Admin
    Keymaster

December 16, 2003 at 09:22:23: I am planning on traveling from Atlanta, GA to Portland, OR this coming January or February. Does anyone need a car driven out there? Or have any inexpensive ideas on how to get there?

• #74472 Reply

MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Need someone to drive your car cross country?

These replies have been reposted by the Forum moderator for those looking for a ride share, willing to drive, or needing someone to transport their vehicle in the U.S. or Canada.

Thu, 02/15/2018 – 21:32 (new)#2
    Invisigal
    Rhinebeck, NY to Santa Barbara, CA ASAP
    Hi Folks!

I have a Jetta in Rhinebeck, NY that I need driven to Santa Barbara, CA (or LA area), the sooner the better. You would pay your own expenses and gas. Thanks!

Mon, 02/19/2018 – 13:29 (new)(Reply to #378) #3
    MarkD
    Rhinebeck, NY to Santa Barbara, CA ASAP
    Just an option for you and I can do it ASAP.

This is what I post on Craigslist Rideshare San Diego:

Driver for your Uhaul/Penske or your vehicle cross country

If you need a driver for your rental truck or your vehicle please read then contact me.
    I am a driver for people that need there vehicle driven to their destination. I charge $10 an hour driving time. The driving time is determined by Google maps driving time and for example the driving time between San Diego and Sarasota was 35 hours and the driving cost was $350 and that is a flat rate. If the actual driving time is 40 hours the cost is still $350. You pay all expenses which include fuel, meals, motel, return plane ticket to San Diego and transportation to departure airport. I recently drove a Penske 26′ truck from San Diego to Sarasota, FL. I departed at 2 am and drove to El Paso, Tx arriving approx 5 pm, I left at 2 am the next day and drove to Sulfur, LA arriving around 5 pm and again I left the next morning at 2 am arriving in Sarasota, FL around 9:30 pm. This is almost 2500 miles. I flew back to San Diego on the 4th day. The total expenses for the 4 day trip was $1808 for the meals, motel, plane ticket and fuel. The last night for the motel the person who I drove for paid for that night and the rental truck charge was on their card. I charge the expenses on my credit card and I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine. I ask you put the plane ticket on your card. So this is an estimate of what I can do for you if you need a moving truck driven cross country. The cost would be a lot less as the fuel use is a lot less. 500 mile minimum.

My name is Mark Dougherty, I live in Lakeside, CA in San Diego County, my cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537. emailmdougher4@cox.net.

Thu, 02/15/2018 – 19:05 (new)#4
    Katylusweet
    Need a driver from Louisville, KY to Flagstaff, AZ
    Hello,
    I’m looking for a trustworthy driver to bring my elderly mother’s car from Louisville, KY to Flagstaff, AZ.
    Hopefully, someone looking to save $ and travel west. Will pay gas and return flight. Serious inquiries only. The timing is soon but flexible.

Thanks!

Thu, 02/15/2018 – 18:43 (new)#6
    Alicanessa
    TRI STATE AREA TO HOUSTON TEXAS
    Hi,
    My boyfriend and I are looking to head down to Houston the third week of March. If anyone is looking to transport their car in the tri-state area to Houston we would be more than happy to do so.
    aleeecanessa@gmail.com please email me if you have any questions
    Thanks!

Mon, 02/12/2018 – 16:24 (new)#7
    davescott214
    Will drive your car from California to East Coast – pay gas!
    Hello, I am a 34 year old medical professional who is moving from San Diego to NYC. I would like to go sometime mid to end of March. Somewhat flexible. If you have a car that needs transport East I would be happy to drive it, all you need to do is cover gas!!! I would just like to get there cheaply with some of my things so its a win win for both of us.
    I have a perfect driving record and have AAA and insurance. Please contact me if interested.
    David

Sat, 02/17/2018 – 14:49 (new)(Reply to #372) #8
    Rebeccargray
    Interested!
    Please email me: gray.rebecca.rose@gmail.com

Mon, 02/26/2018 – 01:48 (new)(Reply to #373) #9
    davescott214
    Just sent you an email
    Just sent you an email

Sat, 02/17/2018 – 14:48 (new)(Reply to #371) #10
    Rebeccargray
    Interested!
    Hey Dave—my folks are wanting to give me their car, and we’re looking for someone to drive it from LA to Boston. We can work something out regarding San Diego/NYC. Let’s talk!

Fri, 02/16/2018 – 17:23 (new)(Reply to #370) #11
    lkillen
    California to East Coast reply
    Please email me lizahopeshred@yahoo.com – I need to get a car from Long Beach, CA to NYC. Does this work? Thanks, Liza

Sun, 02/11/2018 – 00:21 (new)#12
    alfiesprout
    Driving cross-country this summer
    Hi there!
    My husband and I are going from New York to Denver and back to New Hampshire in August (I know we might be a little bit early on this), and wondered if anyone might be moving or need a car driven either direction! Please let me know if you do!
    We’re both great drivers with excellent driving records, and we’re just interested in taking the “scenic” route across the country this summer!
    Would love to work something out!
    Thanks!

Thu, 02/08/2018 – 01:45 (new)#13
    graciano69
    San Diego
    I need someone to drive my car to San Diego in June?

Fri, 02/09/2018 – 15:06 (new)(Reply to #367) #14
    MarkD
    RE: San Diego
    I replied yesterday and I do not see it here on My Family Travels, I will try a different post:

This is what I post on Craigslist Rideshare San Diego:

If you need a driver for your rental truck or your vehicle please read then contact me.
    I am a driver for people that need there vehicle driven to their destination. I charge $10 an hour driving time. The driving time is determined by Google maps driving time and for example the driving time between San Diego and Sarasota was 35 hours and the driving cost was $350 and that is a flat rate. If the actual driving time is 40 hours the cost is still $350. You pay all expenses which include fuel, meals, motel, return plane ticket to San Diego and transportation to departure airport. I recently drove a Penske 26′ truck from San Diego to Sarasota, FL. I departed at 2 am and drove to El Paso, Tx arriving approx 5 pm, I left at 2 am the next day and drove to Sulfur, LA arriving around 5 pm and again I left the next morning at 2 am arriving in Sarasota, FL around 9:30 pm. This is almost 2500 miles. I flew back to San Diego on the 4th day. The total expenses for the 4 day trip was $1808 for the meals, motel, plane ticket and fuel. The last night for the motel the person who I drove for paid for that night and the rental truck charge was on their card. I charge the expenses on my credit card and I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine. I ask you put the plane ticket on your card. So this is an estimate of what I can do for you if you need a moving truck driven cross country. The cost would be a lot less as the fuel use is a lot less. 500 mile minimum.

My name is Mark Dougherty, I live in Lakeside, CA in San Diego County, my cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537. email mdougher4@cox.net.

Thu, 02/08/2018 – 22:47 (new)(Reply to #366) #15
    Andy 64
    I’m available
    Email me at goldreplicant@gmail.com if you’re interested in finding a driver. Thanks! – Andy

Mon, 01/22/2018 – 20:48#17
    rikkival
    Looking for driver
    Looking for someone to drive our 16-foot UHaul from Chicago to Portland mid-April. Flexible with dates. Please reply with your rate and inclusions.

Tue, 02/06/2018 – 19:52 (new)(Reply to #363) #18
    MarkD
    RE:Looking for driver
    I replied earlier and I have an update. There is a chance that I am going to have a driving job from Austin to Chicago around 4/19 so the difference from my first offer is that I would only need the return flight from Portland to San Diego.
    My cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537, email mdougher4@cox.net
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

Wed, 01/24/2018 – 21:29(Reply to #362) #19
    MarkD

Sun, 01/21/2018 – 01:30#20
    kristabarra
    Hello! My husband and I are
    Hello! My husband and I are available Mid-March to drive your car cross country starting from the NYC area. Please get in touch for details!

Mon, 01/22/2018 – 21:36(Reply to #354) #21
    Volcanofire
    Earlier? Where?
    Hi, Kristabarra:
    Would you and your husband be up for travel a bit earlier, e.g. in February? Also, where on the West Coast are you headed? Please share a bit more of your story.
    I need to get my car from Greenfield, MA to San Diego, CA but am looking for someone in early to mid-February.
    Thanks for letting me know more.
    Christine

Thu, 02/08/2018 – 22:46 (new)(Reply to #360) #22
    Andy 64
    I’m available
    Email me at goldreplicant@gmail.com if you’re still needing a driver

Palyash11
    Professional class A & school bus certification
    I’m willing to get you car safely from feb morning Saturday 17 to 18 to 19 San Diego and I driven truck before and now the road work local as a bus driver and I will cover my own food and sleep expenses so it will be a good deal, we can come up with something that works for us. So get in touch with me 209-782-0020 thanks

Wed, 01/31/2018 – 19:50 (new)(Reply to #357) #26
    MarkD
    Update Greenfield, MA to San Diego, CA
    I have an update for your search for driver to drive from Greenfield, MA to San Diego, CA. I saw this on Boston Craigslist yesterday:

$300 – Drive my sweet dog to San Francisco
    I’m looking for someone to give my small (25lb) well-behaved, crate-trained 6-year-old pup a ride to San Francisco.
    Her name is Leah, and she’s a sweetheart. She’s accustomed to traveling in cars (has been on a cross-country road trip about 5-6 times so far in her life).
    She loves everyone, and is friendly with dogs and people. She’s happy to travel in her soft crate in the car if that works better for you.
    If you’re driving cross-counry and think you might be able to take her, please drop me a line and tell me about yourself/your trip.
    Happy to chip in $300 for gas and I will include all the food she needs.

NOTE: If this ad is up, I’m still looking for someone! I’ll remove it once I find someone.

The posting is still up. This will help for your cost to get your car to San Diego. I would drive from Greenfield to San Francisco to San Diego. i am available. My cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537, email mdougher4@cox.net. I live in Lakeside, Ca 92040 which is in east county of San Diego.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

Palyash11
    Class A & school bus certified
    Hi I can drive your car from ma to San Diego, ca and I know road very well. I have a class A with school bus certified clean record of driving and I will cover my food and sleep so just call me or contact. First time using this site so hopefully I will hear back thanks

kristabarra
    Need someone to drive your car cross country?
    My husband and I are available starting Mid-March to drive your vehicle cross country beginning around the NYC area! Please get in touch for details.

Mon, 02/05/2018 – 20:38
    deedee
    need to get my car from Redondo Beach California to Chicagoland area
    Hey, do you know anyone interested in driving my 2017 Toyota Rav from Redondo Beach California (Los Angeles area)to the Chicagoland area? I will pay for gas 🙂
    Please call or forward my number..
    Thanks
    DeeDee
    312-709-2771

holtrterry@gmail.com
    Car Transport
    Hi Dee Dee, Did you ever get your car transported?
    Thanks, Terry Holt

holtrterry@gmail.com
    Henry Archer Personal Auto Transport
    Contact Me….www.henryarcher.org

• #74732 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I am driving from Anaheim Ca to Denver leaving around 11:00 am on May 29th 2018. Looking for a female passenger only. About me: 71, male, married, non-smoker, not 420 friendly. You no smoking in vehicle, no drugs period. There is no cost to you as I being paid to deliver vehicle. You pay for your purchases and food. We can share two bed motel room.

• #74786 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I was just contacted by a woman who was looking for someone to drive her car from Florida to New York. I told her that I was not the right person for her needs as she would have to pay for a plane ticket to Florida as well as a return ticket to San Diego. I am more than willing to drive anywhere but I want to keep your costs down. I suggested that she should look at Craigslist to find someone that would fit her needs. I suggested she check references as I do not know any other drivers who post on Craigslist or other ride boards.

• #78663 Reply

Philip Migliore

Philip Migliore
      migliore1717@verizon.net

I am new to auto transport – cold you please assist me?
      You mentioned other drive sites where may i find these I can look up?
      also I looked on jobs as Craigs list but found nothing listed
      where would car transporters post?

• #75023 Reply

Steve

Ohio / Midwest to California – any time this summer (2018)
    Hello, I’m looking for an opportunity to drive from the Cleveland area to California this summer (2018). I’m insured, AAA card holder, perfect driving record. If you’re interested, please contact me at spieragastini@gmail.com

• #75051 Reply

Nicole Kirkland

Hello travel friends!

I will be traveling to Dallas TX from the Western PA area if anyone needs their car transported! I just charge gas after taking the scenic route.

Leaving July 25. Email me if I can help you! 🙂 NicoleKirkland@mail.com (**not gmail, mail)

Nicole Kirkland
    about me: 29 years old; Traveling to TX for pharmacy school rotations. No accidents 🙂

• #75342 Reply

Maya Friedman

Hi there!

Looking for someone to take my car from New York to Los Angeles in August. My boyfriend and I will be moving to California for school and we’re already driving one of the cars. Anyone interested in driving the second car? Let me know and we can work something out!

Thanks,
    Maya

• #75423 Reply

Jaime Bowerman

Hi Maya,

I’m the Co-founder of a company that matches people who need to relocate their vehicle with responsible drivers going to that destination. We’ll be launching in the coming weeks! If you would like, check us out and we will do our best to find someone to drive your car to CA for you! Thanks Maya! Jaime
      http://relorides.com

• #92807 Reply

Michael McCartney

Jamie, I just read your reply to another person. I see you are beginning a site to match drivers with people needing to move their car(s). I am interested in this. I am especially looking to find a car to drive from the Aspen/Denver area of Colorado back to the NY/NJ area. I am driving my daughter there for the summer and looking to return without flying. Please contact me, mccartney.m@verizon.net . I appreciate whatever help you can provide. Thanks, Michael

• #75379 Reply

Mark Dougherty

It is a 44 hour toll free drive from Ny, NY to Los Angeles, Ca. Southwest has flights starting from $177 on up. The $177 is from Newark. I charge $10 an hour driving time. My driving cost is $440. You pay all expenses which includes meals, fuel, motel, plane and bus tickets, $60 for my wife to take me to the airport pick me up on my return. There is also unforeseen expenses an example is if a tire blows out and I have to buy a new tire. I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane ticket. My cell is 619-993-6577, email mdougher4@cox.net.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #78662 Reply

Philip Migliore

Philip Migliore
      6 eden Roc Village 2
      New Hope, PA 18938-2207
      215 862 0803
      migliore1717@verizon.net

I am age 62 This would be easy for me as I live close to NYC
      and can return to either Newark or Phila airports

• #97362 Reply

Troy Ozuna

@Maya Friedman

I will be arriving back from a sailing trip August 30th and need a car to get to the West Coast from NYC. I have a wedding to film on September 1st, belongings to pick up in Michigan, then it can be a straight shot to LA from there. Does this schedule work for you?

If so please email me at tozunam@gmail.com

This also applies to anyone whose schedule lines up with mine.

Much love,
      Troy Ozuna

P.S. I have AAA, insurance, and never been in an accident. I also never speed after having driven around a 1985 van for 2 years that I didn’t bother to drive more than 5-10 under lol.

• #76031 Reply

Chrisnjeanne

Reply to alfiesprout,

If you are still looking for cars to drive from CO to NH this August we may have one for you if you don’t mind going a bit out of your way to pick up the car. We are looking for someone to drive a Honda Civic hybrid from the Yellowstone area back to New England. Western MA specifically but NH would work for us.

We realize this is a good bit out of your way but thought Yellowstone might fit into your plan for a relaxed sightseeing trip back.

If interested email us at cmhomeemail@gmail.com

• #75939 Reply

Corona

Looking for someone to drive my Ford F250 from Havasu City, AZ or Phoenix, AZ to either Austin, TX or Houston, TX. Must be able to drive a manual and must bring the truck during month of July. You can hook up a trailer/uhaul and tow what every you’d like along the trip. Truck has tow package. Willing to contribute $300 toward expenses.

• #77666 Reply

sean

Wanting to do a drive from LA to Chicago first week of SEptember. If interested, please email me at: seanjoe@yahoo.com

Thanks
      Sean

• #76576 Reply

James McCaskill

If you want to roam around Memphis and Shelby, then I will suggest you to book cab service for traveling. first research and hire the valuable cab service which will give you comfort and safety.

• #77098 Reply

Wendy Thanassi

Hello,
    I am interested in having our car driven from the San Francisco area to New Haven, CT ASAP. Its a Honda Civic, not huge or new (2011) but is in perfect working order. It’s manual transmission.
    Please let me know if this interests you.

Wendy

• #77253 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I charge $10 an hour driving time. It is a 48 hour drive from San Francisco to New Heaven CT.
      You pay all expenses which includes meals, motels, fuel, plane tickets to San Francisco from San Diego and return from near airport to delivery location plus $60 for my wife to drive me to the airport and pick me up on my return.
      I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets, I ask that you put those on your credit card. I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine. I can do this ASAP this week. I am booked from July 16 thru July 20 and from Aug 6 thru Aug 10. My cell is 619-993-6577. I can supply you with references, proof of insurance, copy of my driving record and drivers license. Again I can do ASAP and I can drive stick. My email mdougher4@cox.net
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #78738 Reply

Kenneth

Hi Wendy,
      My son & I are looking at driving to Massachusetts soon.
      If you still need your vehicle transported, please contact me and we can see if it is a good match.
      I am nearby in San Jose CA & can go to your destination in the greater New England area.
      Thank you,

Kenneth

kennethkulpa@yahoo.com

• #77640 Reply

sean

Hi,

I am willing to drive from LA to Chicago from Sep 1. If anyone is interested, please contact me.

Thanks
    Sean

• #78563 Reply

Dan Shepherd

Looking to drive your car or truck from Seattle area to Philadephia area at the end of August. We are a responsible dad and daughter team headed out for college and we road trip together often. I drive a manual transmission every day, so a stick is no problem.

email: dan_r_shepherd@yahoo.com

Best, Dan

• #78582 Reply

Michael Murphy

Going to need a car driven from Florida (Cape Coral) to Oregon (Lincoln City) Near the end of the year possible beginning of 2019. 2017 Nissan Rogue as of now 4k miles. Driver will Need AAA insurance/ Auto club in case of emergencies. will pay 450 to cover gas.

• #78661 Reply

Philip Migliore

I am age 62, good driver,
    of any sort
    I live in New Hope, PA –BUCKS COUNTY
    have plenty of time on my hands will deliver car
    prety much anywhere US/Canada

• #78692 Reply

MFT Admin
    Keymaster

Hello all potential drivers, car owners and wannabe’ passengers!

Thanks to community member Mark Dougherty and the team at CNBC, here’s a great guide to understanding what it takes to have your car transported as well as the responsibility of transporting vehicles:

https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html

• #78703 Reply

Sean A.

Non-smoking law student and military veteran looking to drive your car from New York City or surrounding area to Seattle or surrounding area on July 27. I’ve done the cross-country drive multiple times. I’ll cover gas and all expenses, I just don’t want to have to pay for a rental car.

• #78920 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I am driving a Penske 15’and towing a car behind leaving on Aug 6th to Lafayette, IN from San Diego, CA. I am looking for a female passenger only. You must be able to contribute to cost of fuel and pay your own expenses. We can share the cost of motel rooms with two beds or you can get your own room. There is no sleeping in the truck at night. About me: I am 71, male, married 41+ years, no drugs period and I am not 420 friendly. My email is mdougher4@cox.net. My cell is 619-993-6577.

• #78976 Reply

Ash goldlist

Hi I am a student needing my car driven from San Francisco to Detroit or Toronto

I have a vw Passat 2014 40k Miles drives great,

Timing flexible I was just hoping to get it before snow fall hopefully September or October
    Asgoldlist@ucdavis.edu
    Ideally someone who wants to sight see

• #79020 Reply

Aaron

Driver willing to bring a car from the San Francisco Bay Area to the New York / Tri-State Area at the end of September / beginning of October. I’m a responsible driver with a clean record and lots of experience on the road. Shoot me an email at aarondannenbaum@gmail.com if you have driver needs aligned with these dates and places. Thanks in advance!

• #79040 Reply

moni lewis

Hi,
    we are looking for a driver from Phoenix AZ to Tampa, FL anytime in August or September. Car is
    Buick Lucerne, 73,000 miles, 2006, front passenger seat is stuck and can not be used by a person. Everything else works fine. Willing to pay all gas or fee of $400. Insurance provided. Clean driving record and references please.
    If interested pls email.
    Katrin

• #79053 Reply

Kira

Hello! I am looking to have my car driven from the Bay Area in California to Cleveland, Ohio, anytime between August 12 and mid-September. Please contact me if you think you’re the right fit for this job! Thank you.

• #79061 Reply

Mark Dougherty

This is what I post on Craigslist Rideshare San Diego;

My cell phone is 619-993-6577 my email is mdougher4@cox.net
      Currently I am leaving tomorrow morning for Lafayette, IN returning Friday Aug 10th, then I am suppose to fly to San Francisco and pick up a vehicle and drive it to Victoria,TX leaving Sunday Aug 12th returning Aug 16th and I am free until sometime in September when I am suppose to have a vehicle going to New York and from New York to San Francisco. These last three trips have not been confirmed.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #79348 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I am driving a vehicle to Islip, New York arriving on Sept 6th. I am looking for vehicle that needs to be driven back to the west coast, preferred socal area mainly LA and south. However I can drive it anywhere but my final destination is San Diego, Ca.
    I charge $10 an hour driving time, an example for my driving time using google maps going from my home in Lakeside, Ca to Islip, NY is 44 tool free miles @ $10.00 an hour =$440.
    You pay for meals and I put that at $40 per day, however you only pay what is on the receipt.
    You pay for the fuel.
    You pay for motel nights, I usually stay at Motel 6 and it averages $70 per night.
    I will need a plane ticket if the area is past LA or another state.
    I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane ticket. I ask that you put the plane ticket on your credit card. I ask for two receipts for any purchases related to the trip, one for your records and one for mine.
    I can supply you with references, proof of insurance and copies of my drivers license and driving record. My cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537 and my email mdougher4@cox.net
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #79350 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I am driving a vehicle to Islip New York from San Diego leaving on Sept 1st returning Sept 6th.I am looking for vehicle that needs to be driven back to the west coast preferred San Diego/LA area. I do have a return flight if I am unable to find a vehicle.
    I charge $10 an hour driving time. I use Google maps to figure the driving time. An example from San Diego to Islip, NY it is a 44 hour drive so my cost is $440 plus expenses.
    The expenses are: meals, motel, fuel, plane/bus tickets and $30 for my wife to pick me up on my return.
    I put meals at $40 per day but you only pay what is on the receipts and I have never gone over $40.
    I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets. I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine.
    My cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537 email mdougher4@cox.net.
    I can supply you with references, proof of insurance and copies of my drivers license and driving record.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #79440 Reply

Kristin Kroger

Looking for driver to drive a car from Frederick, CO to Sunrise, FL. Leaving Sept 8 or 9. If you are interested please email me.

• #79475 Reply

Sunny

I am looking for someone to drive my SUV from San Francisco or LA to Chicago.

• #79476 Reply

Sunny

I am looking to have my car driven from San Francisco or Los Angeles California to Chicago Illinois before Thanksgiving. Need to have at least 3 years of driving license and a clean driving record. Please email me at aolcarman18@yahoo.com.

• #79653 Reply

Beth Geduld

I need someone to drive my 2018 SUBARU OUTBACK car from Gilford, New Hampshire to New Orleans this weekend.

• #79668 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I am a driver for people that need there vehicle driven to their destination. I charge $10 an hour driving time. The driving time is determined by Google maps driving time and for example the driving time between San Diego and Sarasota was 35 hours and the driving cost was $350 and that is a flat rate. If the actual driving time is 40 hours the cost is still $350. You pay all expenses which include fuel, meals, motel, return plane ticket to San Diego and transportation to departure airport. I recently drove a Penske 26? truck from San Diego to Sarasota, FL. I departed at 2 am and drove to El Paso, Tx arriving approx 5 pm, I left at 2 am the next day and drove to Sulfur, LA arriving around 5 pm and again I left the next morning at 2 am arriving in Sarasota, FL around 9:30 pm. This is almost 2500 miles. I flew back to San Diego on the 4th day. The total expenses for the 4 day trip was $1808 for the meals, motel, plane ticket and fuel. The last night for the motel the person who I drove for paid for that night and the rental truck charge was on their card. I charge the expenses on my credit card and I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine. I ask you put the plane ticket on your card. So this is an estimate of what I can do for you if you need a moving truck driven cross country. The cost would be a lot less as the fuel use is a lot less. 500 mile minimum.
      I can do this on Sept 26th at the earliest.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #79677 Reply

Michael Mercier

Hi, I saw that you need you Subaru driven to NOLA. I am an experience safe driver.I live in NH and could do it for $10 an hour travel time using Google maps as a resource plus airfare for the return trip.

• #79732 Reply

D Lopez

Hello everyone — I’m in need of someone who can drive my car cross-country from San Mateo, CA to Mount Holly, NJ. It’s a two-door Porsche Boxster 986. I’m in no rush, and the driver can take their time, stopping at landmarks along the way if they so choose, but this is also to say that I’d prefer to have the car driven by someone looking for a free coast-to-coast trip in a gorgeous and fun car rather than someone trying to make a living transporting cars. Please email me at dplopez at stanford dot edu if interested. Thanks!

• #79731 Reply

Morgan Giddings

Hi! I am looking for someone to drive my car from around Pittsburgh area to Seattle. Timing is flexible just need sometime in October. We’ll provide gas money. It’s a luxury vehicle, three years old. Will need perfect driving record, we have full insurance as well as AAA.

• #79735 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I am a driver for people that need there vehicle driven to their destination. I charge $10 an hour driving time. The driving time is determined by Google maps driving time and for example the driving time between San Diego and Sarasota was 35 hours and the driving cost was $350 and that is a flat rate. If the actual driving time is 40 hours the cost is still $350. You pay all expenses which include fuel, meals, motel, return plane ticket to San Diego and transportation to departure airport. I recently drove a Penske 26? truck from San Diego to Sarasota, FL. I departed at 2 am and drove to El Paso, Tx arriving approx 5 pm, I left at 2 am the next day and drove to Sulfur, LA arriving around 5 pm and again I left the next morning at 2 am arriving in Sarasota, FL around 9:30 pm. This is almost 2500 miles. I flew back to San Diego on the 4th day. The total expenses for the 4 day trip was $1808 for the meals, motel, plane ticket and fuel. The last night for the motel the person who I drove for paid for that night and the rental truck charge was on their card. I charge the expenses on my credit card and I ask for two receipts, one for your records and one for mine. I ask you put the plane ticket on your card. So this is an estimate of what I can do for you if you need a moving truck driven cross country. The cost would be a lot less as the fuel use is a lot less. 500 mile minimum.
      I am available from Oct 15th on. I am trying to combine two possible trips back to back. Both are posted here on My Family Travels, yours and D Lopez above yours wanting his car to go from San Mateo to Mount Holly, NJ.What I am hoping to do is fly to San Mateo get his car, drive to Mount Holly fly to Pittsburgh, drive to Seattle fly home to San Diego. With two weeks before the 15th plus the travel time the plane tickets will be cheaper than if I had two fly cross country.
      The driving time from Pittsburgh to Seattle is 37 hours so my driving cost is $370 plus expenses.
      I can supply you with references, proof of insurance, copies of my driving record and drivers license.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #79768 Reply

andrea

I need a 2012 toyota corolla brought from seattle/portland to tampa fl avail oct 15th ish…

• #79769 Reply

andrea

Seattle to Florida in mid to late october. 2012 toyota corolla. email ilm1996@aol.com

• #79767 Reply

andrea

Looking for someone to drive my 2012 Toyota Corolla from Seattle/Portland area to Tampa Fl area. Mid October, very soon!

• #79777 Reply

Sandy

Looking for someone to drive my 2001 Nissan pickup truck from Panama City FL to Rodeo NM in mid-October. On delivery I can drive you to Tucson AZ or any towns along I-10 between Deming NM and Tucson AZ. Although I need the trip to start in mid-October, I’m in no hurry for delivery, so you can take your time and stop to see the sights along the way if you choose. I will pay for gas. Must have clean driving record.

• #79790 Reply

Mark Dougherty

See my posts on this page, Mark Dougherty 619-993-6577 mdougher4@cox.net.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #79785 Reply

Mark Dougherty

Female passenger only
    I am flying in Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport on Oct 10th to pick a RV and drive it back to Walnut, CA. Sorry no pets, no drugs, not 421 friendly. No smoking in the van only at breaks. About me; male, 71, married. You pay for all your purchases. We can share a two bed motel room or you can get your own room. My email mdougher4@cox.net cell 619-993-6577.

• #79783 Reply

Robert Veenstra

I am looking for some one to drive a Ford F8000 diesel automatic truck with a 10 foot flatbed on it to drive from Mineola NY 11501 to Fort Payne Al 35967

• #79813 Reply

Terry Avakian

I will drive any vehicle from Florida to WA state or Las Vegas.
    Responsible senior..non smoker non drinker.
    Thanks
    Terry

• #79815 Reply

Jeff Weiss

I am a former US Air Force policeman who has driven all over the US & Canada in a 30 year plus road sales career. I am based in Fort Lauderdale and I am transitioning from a full-time sales job to a “semi-retired” life on the road. I have a great driving record, a valid passport and I have driven vehicles up to 26 feet in length and 12 feet tall as part of my work career. I learned how to drive in NY City & Upstate NY so I have no issues with winter driving, multiple cross country drives over the Rockies, Experience driving through Canada as well as some basic survival French and a fair bit of Spanish. I also have a clean background check and years of travel planning skills that find the most cost efficient ways to get to or from a driving gig as well as EZ Pass, Sun Pass, Mile ID to track all costs and multiple routing programs.I also work with a Master Auto Mechanic so if you wish I can have your vehicle prepared and checked prior to a trip or checked over upon return. I currently commute between South Florida and Baltimore, MD several times a month. Please contact me about transporting your vehicles to and from South Florida!

• #84036 Reply

Nicole

Nicole – please email me your contact info.

Ntaj@shipldi.com

• #86083 Reply

natalie

Need transport for 2012 Buick Lacrosse and 10 year old dog from Cocoa Beach, FL, to Des Moines, IA. Gas and return flight paid. Potential for recurring contract with snowbird. Text/call 971-706-9175

• #79915 Reply

serena

Vancouver-Portland
    I need someone who want to drive my car from Vancouver to Portland.
    If you re interested please contact me at:
    e-mail: c.serena12@libero.it
    whatsapp: +50576584706
    facebook: Serena mimilla

Thank you

• #79925 Reply

Mark Dougherty

Update Cross Country Driver for Your Vehicle or Rental Truck (East to West to East Coast Your Choice)

I am driving an RV from Salt Lake City to Boston. I am arriving on Oct 29th, I already have a return plane ticket to San Diego (my home). I would prefer to drive home to earn extra money. I can drive anywhere but my final destination is San Diego.
    To start off my home is in San Diego County. So my starting and ending point is San Diego. Since I have been retired since 2011 and have driving all over the lower 48, Alaska. I charge $10 an hour driving time based on Google maps. For example Google maps says it is a 46 toll free drive from Boston San Diego. So my driving cost is $460. You pay all expenses which are fuel, motels, meals, $60 for my wife to drive me the airport and pick me up on my return. You pay for plane, train, bus and taxi fares. You also pay for unforeseen expenses. An example of an unforeseen expense is if there is a tire blow out and I need to buy a new tire that is an unforeseen expense. I set meal expense at $40 per day and I have yet to have gone over that price. I try to keep motel price under $70 per night. I put all the expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane ticket, I ask that you put the plane tickets on your credit card. You only pay what is on the receipts. I can supply you with references, proof of insurance, copy of my driving record and drivers license. If you reply to my post please include your name, starting and ending locations, when you want to start your trip and your phone number. Because it is your trip if you are riding with me you decide when we start and stop. I ask no smoking in vehicle, no alcoholic beverages consumed or drugs used and I am not 420 friendly. About me: I am male, 71, married and non-smoker.
    My email is mdougher4@cox.net my cell is 619-993-6577

• #79927 Reply

Mark Dougherty

Albuquerque to Walnut, CA Female passenger only (Albuquerque)
    ride offered
    I am flying into Albuquerque to on Oct 19th to pick a van and drive it back to San Diego. Sorry no pets, no drugs, not 420 friendly. No smoking in the van only at breaks. About me; male, 71, married. You pay for all your purchases. We can share a two bed motel room or you can get your own room. My email is mdougher4@cox.net My cell is 619-993-6577

• #79926 Reply

Mark Dougherty

Driving to Boston, Female passenger only (Salt Lake City to Boston, MA)

I am flying from San Diego to Salt Lake City next Thursday Oct 25th, arriving 1:35 pm. I am meeting the person who is buying the van at the airport and from there we will go meet the person who is selling the van. After the deal is done and I drive the owner back to the airport I will be heading east. The van is an RV so it should be comfortable trip. About me; male, married, 71, non-smoker, not 420 friendly so no drugs period. No smoking in van and only on breaks. No sleeping in the van at night. We can share a two bed motel room or you can get your own room. You pay for anything you buy and your meals. This is basically a free ride. Again female only and no pets.
    My email is mdougher4@cox.net My cell is 619-993-6577

• #79953 Reply

Merrilee

Hello Everyone!

My name is Merrilee. I am a licensed and seasoned cross country driver available to transport your vehicle from the west coast (SF area) to the east coast (ultimate destination for me is Maine, but anywhere close will be just fine).

I’ve been driving long distance ever since I was able at the age of 17 (often trips from NY to ME and back again). I enjoy the open road, respect the road and the vehicles I’m in.

I’m reliable, conscientious and alert.

I would be traveling with 1 pack, 1 suitcase and a carrier friendly roadcat named Marbles. He also enjoys the road and has accompanied me cross country a handful of times. I don’t smoke, usually camp when I travel and make very good time on the road.

Give a shout if this situation fits your needs. I am available starting November 20th.

Thanks for your time, and enjoy the day.
    Best,
    Merrilee

• #80319 Reply

Urrouba

Hi, i am looking for a drivers who would be willing to drive rented U-haul truck from San Jose, CA to Boston, MA.

Also any travellers who will be willing to drive truck from San Jose, CA to Boston, please let me know.

Thanks,
      Urrouba

urrouba.saad@gmail.com

• #79955 Reply

Joe

I recently bought a second home in Louisville, KY but main home is in Los Angeles. My wife, dog and I just did a quick initial move across country and want to leave a car here. She is flying back but I need to drive because I won’t put the pooch in a cargo hold… Flexible schedule from anywhere in relative proximity to Louisville, KY. and I will drive straight to and deliver anywhere in Southern California and will do for no fee.

• #80597 Reply

Maren

Looking for someone to drive car, Hyundai genesis cross country from Asheville NC or anywhere within a couple hours, to San Francisco Bay area, in next couple of weeks before holidays? Contact if interested: marenmichelle72@gmail.com

• #80019 Reply

Dillon Galloway

I need someone to drive my Mazda 3 from Philly to Seattle, First week of next month.

• #80027 Reply

Mark Dougherty

Please read my posts above. I would be available Nov 8. There is a flight from San Diego to Philly on Southwest for $251 @ 9:45 am arriving 7:05 pm. Return flight from Seattle to San Diego 6:35 am arriving 10:25 am.
      It is a 42 hour drive so my driving cost is $420 plus expenses which are the plane tickets, meals, motel, fuel and $60 for my wife to take me to the airport and pick me on my return. I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets, I ask that you put the plane tickets on your credit card. My cell is 619-993-6577, home 619-443-6537 email mdougher4@cox.net. I would also suggest posting on Craigslist Rideshare Philadelphia
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #80037 Reply

Ly

I travel between New York City and Miami nearly every week. Really bored with flying and love road trips. Let me help you drive or drive your car for you. I’m used to driving everything from compact cars (Smart Car) to luxury vehicles (Bentley’s to Range Rovers). I have had a clean driving record for over 25 years. If you want to include your pet, I love dogs and cats. Not so cool with other types of pets but willing to discuss.

I also have resources in auto transport companies if you prefer to ship your car rather than drive.
    Lets discuss. ly@global-ly.com

• #80074 Reply

Mike

I have a small shuttle bus that needs to be driven from Yerington, NV to the Asheville, NC or surrounding (SC/TN) areas. Timing is flexible. If interested, please call Mike @ 407-399-3444

• #80156 Reply

JJ

Looking for a driver from Denver area to Rochester NY area, for an empty hatchback car, no smoking.

Great opportunity for near Thanksgiving holiday travel.

• #80245 Reply

Cesar Sanchez

I could help you with your hatchback. I’m going to Syracuse around Thanksgiving. Let’s talk,
      Jaritsanchezruiz@gmail.com

• #80262 Reply

Justin

My girlfriend and I are going to Rochester after Thanksgiving and can drive your car. We do not smoke and just want to see the country. Let’s chat!

• #80600 Reply

Terry Holt

I can do it! Call me!

Terry Holt
      Owner/Driver
      http://www.henryarcher.org

• #80199 Reply

Justin

Hi Family Travel Forum,

I drive for uber and am interested in making longer trips, seeing the country.

I ask for $30/day and for you to cover gas, insurance, housing, and one-way transportation (if no rides back to the origin are available). Based in NYC area.

Deals for longer trips (cross-country)!

Contact me (contact info below) if you are interested!

Thanks,
    Justin

jmmehl_sc@yahoo.com
    609-779-2790

• #80258 Reply

Jason Myers

I have a 2016 class A forest river Fr3 32ds motorhome, looking to see if someone wants to RV trip across country. Looking to have someone drive it from Lakeland Florida to St George Utah. (Near Las Vegas NV) within the next week or two. email me at jasonmyers78@gmail.com must have clean driving record, must be non smoker, non drinker, non drugs etc. must have experience driving big rigs this is 34 feet long weighs 20,500 lbs.

Before I fly out and drive it back myself, figured I’d look to see if someone happens to be ready to rent an RV anyway and wants to take this for free instead so it’s a win win. Thanks!

• #80276 Reply

Mark Dougherty

Female Passenger Only
    I am flying from San Diego to Reno, NV on Nov 17. I will be arriving 11:55 am. I am picking up a vehicle in Yerington, NV and driving it to Asheville, NC. About me: male, 71, married, non-smoker NOT 420 FRIENDLY AND NO DRUGS PERIOD. You female prefer non-smoker, if you do smoke only at breaks, again NO DRUGS. We can share a two bed motel room or you can get your own room. This is a free ride. You just need to pay for anything you buy. Again Female passenger only. I am also looking for a ride from Reno Airport to Yerington, NV. My cell is 619-993-6577, email mdougher4@cox.net.

• #80320 Reply

Urrouba

Hi, i am looking for a drivers who would be willing to drive rented U-haul truck from San Jose, CA to Boston, MA.

Also any travellers who will be willing to drive truck from San Jose, CA to Boston, please let me know.

Thanks,
    Urrouba

urrouba.saad@gmail.com

• #80360 Reply

Trent

Hi Family Travel Forum,

I’m a 26 year old professional relocating to the San Francisco area.

I’m willing to drive someone’s vehicle from the North New Jersey / New York area to California (anywhere, no preference).

Please email me at trent.olans@yahoo.com if you’re interested and would like to speak further.

• #80353 Reply

Russ Collins

Merrilee, still available? Have 2014 Subaru Crosstrek XI in Palo Alto that needs to be in Derry NH in a couple weeks (flexible!). Please respond to Russ@HIConline.us if this might work – thanks!

• #80679 Reply

Merrilee

Russ,

I am indeed available. Check your email, I just wrote. Apologies I didn’t get see this sooner!

Best,
      Merrilee

• #80504 Reply

Corissa

Hi, I am looking for someone to drive my car from Indiana/Chicago to San Fransisco. I am flexible on timing.

Please email me at travelcorissa@gmail.com if you are interested.

-Corissa

• #80647 Reply

Mike

Are you sure you want someone to take you and drive you cross the country? I’d rent a car in your place, here for example. I used to rent car here whilst being in Toronto and had minimum issues with taxes and fees. Try it

• #80723 Reply

Alec Armstrong

I’m looking for someone to drive my mother-in-law‘s car from Baltimore Maryland to Colorado Springs on 8 December 2018 please email me.

• #80793 Reply

Bronwyn Evans

I am a licensed driver with a clean record and I’m available to drive someone’s car cross-country from San Francisco, CA to Washington, DC on 15 December 2018! Email me if you need a driver.

• #80807 Reply

Melissa Check

Hello there! I am looking for someone to drive my daughters car from Ann Arbor, MI to Houston, TX – preferably befor the holidays. Please email me if interested:

missycheck0@gmail.com

• #80846 Reply

Jack

Hello!

Driver here looking to deliver your vehicle for you. Can pick up anywhere in the Maine, NH, Mass., VT area and deliver wherever you need it. I have a clean driving record and have driven 70,000 miles in the past two years for work.

Shoot me an email! jbird3228@aol.com

• #80958 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I live in San Diego, CA. Sometime around mid-January I will be flying to Orlando, FL to drive a vehicle back to San Diego. I rather drive to Orlando than fly. So if you have a vehicle that you need to be driven to Orlando area I charge $10 an hour driving time plus expenses. The expenses are meals, motels, fuel, $30 for my to take to pickup vehicle. It is a 35 hour trip so my driving cost is $350.00. I put motels @ around $70.00 per night. Meals I at $40 per day, however you only pay what is on the receipts. If the trip from Orlando to San Diego gets canceled and with have made a commitment I would need an plane ticket back to San Diego plus $30 for my wife to pick me up on my return. I put all expenses on my credit card with the exception of the plane tickets. I ask that you put the plane tickets on your credit card. My cell is 619-993-6577, email mdougher4@cox.net.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #80955 Reply

Jim

My wife and I can bring your car or suv from Ft Meyers to the Midwest during the second week of January.
    You pay gas and extra return fees to my home (negotiate) after we drop the vehicle.

• #80971 Reply

jasmine

Hi, I am trying to find someone who needs a ride from Phoenix to Portland Oregon and would be interested in driving my skoolie in a drive away type of situation that might be mutually beneficial. If you know of anyone please contact me Thank you!

• #80975 Reply

Robert Presser

Hi!
    My wife and I are moving to New York in the middle of March 2019 from Los Angeles and plan to arrive shortly before April 1st. We are looking to find a someone
    who needs their car relocated from the West Coast to the East Coast. Please email me if you are interested at rpresser@hotmail.com
    Thanks and Happy Holidays!

• #80986 Reply

Jessie

Hello,

I need someone to drive my car cross country from NYC to Denver in late January or February. Please email me if you are available. jessieljacobson@gmail.com. You would cover gas/ own expenses, as this would ideally be a mutually beneficial situation.

Thanks!

• #81004 Reply

Zach

Hello everyone!

I am looking for someone to drive a 2009 Saturn Vue Hybrid from Cincinnati, Ohio (45215) to Durham, NC (27701) as soon as possible. Looks like a beautiful drive! I am willing to be fair with time, gas, and expenses.

Please send me a note at: zachwolf9 [at] gmail [dot] com

Thank you and happy new year!
    Zach

• #81003 Reply

John Scherer

I need my 2017 Buick Enclave driven from Columbus, OH to Orlando, FL (airport) … you would also be pulling a 6′ x 12′ U-Haul trailer. One-way. Needs to arrive Feb 06, 2019. More details to follow upon contact/discussion of specifics. Thank you!

• #81046 Reply

Bethany anderson

Hello! I am looking to get my car from Raleigh NC to Seattle WA (or Portland OR) as soon as possible. It’s a 2008 Honda Civic great on gas. Please let me know if you’re interested! Anderson.bethanym@gmail.com

• #81065 Reply

Jen

Hi all,

I’m looking to drive someone’s
    • car or RV
    • to or from Arizona / New Mexico
    • to or from New England area
    • in the first two-three weeks of February (2019).

I have a clean driving record – 47 years old, professional & responsible.

Thank you!

• #81070 Reply

Samuel

I need my 2015 Ford Escape driven from Tampa Florida to Columbus Ohio late January 2019..will be some personal items in it..very comfortable ride. Thanks, Sam skinnysam@netzero.net

• #81082 Reply

Johnathon

I need someone to drive a manual 2017 mustang Ecoboost from Savannah to Clio mi end of January

Please let me know jdbrande@gmail.com

• #81081 Reply

Kim Cochrane

I need someone to drive my 2014 Subaru Forrester from San Diego to either Nashville or Cape Girardeau, Missouri. If I cannot find that I would like to get it as far across the country as possible to any city where Southwest Airlines flies. I would like to arrange this as soon as possible but I am flexible on the dates. Excellent driving record a must. My cell phone is 760-331-7989.

• #81089 Reply

Kat L.

Hello all! Looking for someone responsible (insured, non-smoker, with a good driving record) to drive my Mini Cooper Clubman from LA to DC before Feb 10, 2019. The car is privately owned and will be from residence to residence. Total mileage driven must be kept under 3000 miles, open to negotiation. Thank you! Email me at kaxulo(a)gmail.com for details.

Starting location: Los Angeles
    Destination: Washington DC
    Type of Vehicle: Mini Cooper Clubman
    MPG: Up to 25 city / 35 highway
    Insured by: Progressive
    Date: Anytime between now and Feb 10, 2019

• #81111 Reply

Kat

Starting location: Los Angeles
    Destination: Washington DC
    Type of Vehicle: Mini Cooper Clubman
    MPG: Up to 25 city / 35 highway
    Insured by: Progressive
    Date: Anytime between now and Feb 10, 2019

Details:
    Looking for someone responsible (insured, with excellent driving record) to drive my Mini Cooper Clubman from LA to DC before Feb 10, 2019. The car is privately owned and will be from residence to residence. Total mileage driven must be kept under 3000 miles.

please email: kaxulo@gmail.com

-Kat

• #81130 Reply

Christopher

Hey! How are you?

To: Maggie Valley, NC
    3 hours drive
    Move Date: Saturday Jan 12 around lunchtime

I have some health issues and can’t drive long distances. I need help moving a small room size that will all fit inside an SUV (No furniture). All the stuff will be packed and ready to load and is smaller items. Seeking a reliable party for an up and back trip.

I also need a second person who can drive my vehicle (Very clean 2005 MB C230) alongside to be left at the destination.

Driver would then be driving back their SUV with other driver.

Of course all expenses paid with gas both ways and any tolls.

Compensation to be decided for what you/I think is fair. I am not cheap!

Must be able to show valid drivers license and have full coverage Ins on your vehicle

Great way to earn some great money for about 7 hours of work!

Email or better text me at 678-492-3407
    Christopher!

• #81144 Reply

David

Need your truck driven to south Florida or someone to drive a U-Haul etc???? I am a professional truck driver with a CDL and willing to drive your vehicle (Truck preferably) to south Florida between now and the next two weeks. I live in Houston and much easier to travel from there lol fly you. I charge $10 an hour and open to negotiating a flat fee. My license is completely clean and I have no problem sending you all my details. Can be reached at Davidmque@gmail.com

• #81137 Reply

Shazia

Hello,
    I need someone to drive my car from San Ramon CA to Portland Oregon next week! Plz let me know!

Thanks
    SKhan

• #81478 Reply

Yashas

Hello Everyone,

I am 29 years old. Clean driving history. I can drive a car/SUV from Virginia/Washington DC to San Jose/Santa Clara/ any destination in California. You can contact me” yashu676@gmail.com“.

Yashas

• #81153 Reply

Ann Khyltash

Married couple will drive your SUV or pick up truck from Southern CA to Dallas, TX area leaving approximately January 31,2019. Responsible, reliable, clean driving record, non smokers. Cost to you is for gas.
    Thanks!
    Ann

• #81152 Reply

Ann

Married couple will drive your SUV or Pick up truck from Southern CA to Dallas, TX area leaving approximately January 31, 2019. Cost of gas only required. Excellent references, excellent driving history, non smokers. (Southwest Airlines flies in and out of Dallas Love Field) Please reply asap. Thanks!

• #81159 Reply

David J. Levine

I live in New Jersey and was recently laid off as a UPS driver. I have a perfect driving record and no criminal history. I provide references and I am a non-smoker and do not eat while driving.

I can drive you car from the NY/NJ/PA/CT (Tri-State) area anywhere you need including internationally into Canada, Mexico, Central and South America. All travel expenses will be documented via receipt and return flight paid by car owner in advance. Entire trip recorded using dual-camera dashcam (front of vehicle and interior) and the SD CARD provided to car owner as documented proof. Live GPS enabled monitoring provided to customer using Android or iOS app.

Please contact me at your convenience to discuss your transportation needs.

David Levine
    973-444-5500

• #81475 Reply

Jennifer Taylor

Hi, I live in Orange county,CA and I have a ton of family on the east coast….I’m looking to travel from Florida to NY with stops in GA, Pennsylvania, VA and NY. I have 3 kids who are very clean and respectful and were looking to travel this summer. I am trying to find someone who needs their vehicle transported to any East coast destination. Bike can fly into either NY or FL and travel either direction. I’m only looking for gas compensation. Let me Know if I can help you. I have a Clean driving record and I don’t allow my kids to eat in the car?. We’re looking to create awesome memories with family.

• #81483 Reply

Robert

I’m potentially interested in driving someone’s car from the Washington, DC-area to the Bay Area (or somewhere in California). I’m relocating, and my girlfriend and I already have movers to transport our belongings, but we’d like to drive rather than fly. I’m a 40-year old healthcare professional, and we’re moving for a job in the Bay Area. We’ll be leaving 2/16/19 and thought we’d look into collaborating with someone who needs to move a car.

Gmail is the best way to reach me. I’m gspp2006.

Robert

• #81477 Reply

Yashas

Hello Everyone,

I am 29 years old. Clean driving history. I can drive a car/SUV from Virginia/Washington DC to San Jose/Santa Clara/ any destination in Califrnia. You can contact me” yashu676@gmail.com“.

Yashas

• #81523 Reply

Robs

Hi, We are relocating from San Mateo, CA to Ann Arbor, MI in mid-March 2019 and wondered if anyone is looking to drive a car that route at that time. Must be clean, non-smoking, no perfume, no eating in car, no alcohol or drugs in car. Thanks. Robs

• #81624 Reply

Jim

Clearwater FL to Helena MT

I am moving to Helena Montana around April 1, 2019 (maybe a little earlier). Please let me know if you are interested in driving our 2008 Toyota Prius. Gmail is the best way to reach me it is maliziaj at …

• #82045 Reply

Sue

Hello, I am looking for someone to drive my SUV from Phoenix area to Durham, NC starting soon (today is 2/14). Please let me know if you are interested – thanks! Sue

*Note* Contact admin via Contact Us page for info on how to reach Sue. Thanks!

• This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  MFT Admin.
    • This reply was modified 4 months, 1 week ago by  MFT Admin.
  • #82075 Reply

Mark Dougherty

Driver for hire looking for vehicle that needs to go to west coast (Fort Myers to west coast)
    On April 17th I am flying from San Diego to Minneapolis to pick up a vehicle and drive it to Fort Myers. I will be arriving on April 20th and flying back to San Diego on April 21st if I do not find a vehicle that needs to go to west coast.
    I charge $10 an hour driving time from Point A to Point B. You pay all expenses which includes meals, motels, fuel, plane/bus ticket depending where I deliver the vehicle to and $30 for my wife to pick me up at either airport, bus station or your residence in San Diego.
    Meals: I put at $40 per day but you only pay what is on the receipts.
    Plane/Bus ticket: If I deliver the vehicle to San Diego the $30 for my wife will take care of getting me home. If I deliver the vehicle to Los Angeles then I would need a bus ticket plus the $30 for my wife. If I deliver the vehicle to San Francisco or another state I would need a plane ticket plus the $30.
    Please to mdougher4@cox.net or call 619-993-6577.
    Thank you
    Mark Dougherty

• #82080 Reply

Jacob

Looking to have our driven from Los Angeles, CA > Detroit, MI anytime during March 2019.

Would also be okay with a Las Vegas starting point.

Other acceptable end points:
    Ann Arbor, MI
    Kalamazoo, MI
    Gary, Indiana

Thanks!
    Jacob

• #82094 Reply

Mark Dougherty

It is a 35 hour trip so the driving cost is $350 plus expenses.
      Meals I put at $40 per day but you only pay what is on the receipts.
      Motels average $70 per night and I am guessing 4 nights.
      Fuel unknown cost.
      Bus ticket to Los Angeles about $15
      Plane ticket to San Diego about $166 on Southwest.
      $60 for my wife to take me to bus station and pick me up on my return.
      My cell is 619-993-6577, email mdougher4@cox.net.
      Sincerely
      Mark Dougherty

• #88626 Reply

Sholom Rand

Jacob,

Have you found someone to drive your car yet?

• #82115 Reply

Tameka

Hello. Looking for a responsible, reliable and a clean driver to drive my car from Oakland, CA to Denver, CO the week/weekend 3/29. I’m flexible on timing if April dates work better. Please contact me @ tameka.sherrell@gmail.com to discuss details. Thank you.

• #82217 Reply

Wouter

Hello there! I’m a student living in the Netherlands, and I plan to go on a vacation to the U.S. with two friends. We plan to go from ~ the 30th of juli to somehwere around the 20th in august. Two of us own a drivers license, and we view ourselves as pretty responsible drivers. I’d love to hear from somebody who’d like their car to be moved from somewhere around east coast (preferably around New York) to the west coast (preferably around Los Angeles). It would be really nice if we could use the car a bit longer than just driving it for one week from east to west, since we’ll pay the gas out of our own pocket, and won’t require payment for driving the car (and because it is a vacation for us, not just driving 8 hours every day). If these demands are too much: please still contact me, because we might still be able to work something out.
    My email is wouter.bult@student.uva.nl, or you can Whatsapp me on +31682008208

Do NOT contact me with do not contact me with unsolicited services or offers.

• #82376 Reply

Mark Dougherty

I am driving from Houston TX on April 1st. I have one seat available. I only want a female passenger. No drugs period. I am not 420 friendly. This is a free ride.You pay for what ever you buy. We can share a two bed motel room or you can get your own room. No smoking in the vehicle, only at breaks. About me: male, 72, married, non-smoker. I am flying from San Diego to Houston on April 1st to pick up a Sprinter van to drive back to San Diego. I have to have the van in San Diego by 2:00 pm on April 3rd. My email is mdougher4@cox.net, cell 619-993-6577.

• #83204 Reply

Dan

Hey guys,

My girlfriend (Lindsay) and I are moving back to Boston, MA after living in San Francisco, CA for the past few years. We’ll be shipping out our large possessions in a storage container and plan to drive cross country with light luggage. Our timeline is to leave San Francisco in early June and arrive in Boston after about 2 weeks.

Does this itinerary match your needs? Lindsay and I are flexible on some of the details, and we’d be happy to discuss further with you if interested. We’re covered by AAA with clean driving records and have owned cars previously — just not on the west coast.

If it makes sense, please email me with your car transport need: danieljlazzara@gmail.com

Many thanks,
    Dan

• #83847 Reply

Matt

Looking for someone to drive a 1992 F150 from Oroville CA to Seattle WA. Needs to be delivered to a shipping company in Seattle by April 1 to get on a barge to Alaska. Truck drives well but is lacking cosmetics (no radio!). The bed is packed full of bottled water amd nonperishable foods.

• #83953 Reply

Meeks

Hello,

Am starting to collect quotes. I am looking for someone responsible to drive my travel trailer from Toronto, Ontario, Canada to Liberia or SAN Jose Costa Rica. Not 100% on which one yet but will know soon.

Am looking for someone with good driving record and used to hauling larger items with no damage ( as it will be knew). Insured / bondable preference

Thank you.
    Roomie128@live.com

• #84024 Reply

Adrienne Knight

Driver Available: From Atlanta/Miami along southern US states.

Available to drive your vehicle from Atlanta or Miami anywhere along the south of the US as far as northern California during the months of March or April.

About driver: Registered nurse with clean driving record. No accidents and have held license for approximately 20 years.

Only cost to you would be the cost of gas and any issues that arise with your vehicle while on the road (i.e. vehicle breaks down).

Contact information: nursea87@gmail.com

• #84333 Reply

Casey Tormoen

I am available to drive someone’s car from Tucson or Phoenix to Chicago area late March, 2019.

• #84448 Reply

Julia Quattrucci

Looking to drive from Nashville, TN to Missoula, MT at the start of May. Willing to drive to the northwest too. Please let me know if anyone needs their car driven. Clean driving record.

781-859-7665
    Thanks!

• #84570 Reply

Jan Roland

Can we help each other? Do you need to transport, and RV, box truck or pickup truck from Montana to North Carolina(vicinity)? Andy and I are traveling out to Montana in June by Air and are looking to drive back a vehicle that can transport some of heirlooms or pull a Uhaul trailer behind. IF you have a need lets see if we can help each other make the trip and share expenses.

We did this trip with our own vehicle last year that was being stored in Montana, so we know the trip well.

Feel free to email oliveslate@yahoo.com if you think this would be a good fit for your transport

• #84831 Reply

Jude

Hi!

Need someone to drive a car from Aurora, Co to Stuart, Florida, leaving Aurora after April 15 and before April 25.

• #84860 Reply

Rick

Looking for someone to drive our 2007 Dodge Nitro with 120,000 miles from Lexington Park, MD
    to Crestview Florida. March 22nd or March 23rd time frame. Must have clean drivers license

• #85741 Reply

Jo Samuel

Hi,

I’m looking for someone to drive my GMC Safari from Sacramento, Ca to Austin, Tx. Gas expenses will be compensated

• #85594 Reply

Mike

I am looking for someone to drive my car from Portland to Washington D.C. or Virginia.
    Please contact me.

Mike

fantoume@gmail.com

• #85939 Reply

Mariah

Available to drive car from DC area to West Coast mid-April

• #87884 Reply

Tony

Business Executive, looking to drive your car from the Northeast to CA ASAP … as early as leave on April 3.
    Please contact me at 401-965-2364 to discuss. My son suffers from intense migraines, cannot fly and needs to get to CA for medical reasons.

• #88732 Reply

Quinn Nguyen

Looking for a driver to drive a 2014 Volkswagen Jetta in good condition from San Francisco to the Southeast (either Atlanta or Spartanburg in South Carolina). The drop location depends on when the drive is completed (Spartanburg if trip is completed before April 20 and Atlanta if trip is completed after April 20).

This is a 37 hour drive and I will pay for 3 nights hotel accommodation, you can pick the cities you want to stop at (lots of cool cities along the way).

My timing is flexible. You can leave as early as this Sunday 4/7, I just need the car by end of April.

Must have clean driving record.

If interested, please email me at qpnguyen@gmail.com.

• #89101 Reply

Tessa

Hello all,

I’m looking for someone to drive my 1997 Toyota Corolla from the Bay area in CA to Brewster, NY or Danbury, CT- about an hour north of NYC. The car runs great, just had a maintenance, and is manual transmission. I cannot cover the cost of motels or gas, but I will provide compensation that we agree on. The dates are very flexible, but I’d ideally like to have my car here within a month or two. Feel free to email me at tessazapalac@gmail.com. Thank you!

• #90200 Reply

Gene Thompson & Ellen Koivisto

Dear Tessa,

My wife and I are looking to drive a car from SF Bay Area (or close) to NY (or close) arriving NY around June 27 (for the birth of our 1st grandchild!) Does it work?

–Gene

• #96067 Reply

Amy Easland

Gene, are you and your wife still looking for a vehicle to drive from Bay Area to NY area in June?
        I’m considering having someone drive my Honda CR-V from San Francisco to New England (Boston is preferable) in mid-June, if you’re flexible at all. You can email me directly at amyeasland@yahoo.com. Thanks! Amy

• #89695 Reply

Kathleen Lemly

Will pay for gas and a bonus for someone to drive 2008 Rav 4 from Washington DC or NOVA to Washington State, Seattle, WA, or Portland, Oregon. Pick up Date: May 12-15. Delivery Date: No later than May 25th, 2019. Is being driven regularly and will have complete checkup with mechanic in May prior to trip.
    Thanks, K. Lemly

• #94967 Reply

Sarah Smith

Hi! I’m willing to drive your car. However, I am available in June. I can get the car and deliver it by June 23 or so. Let me know if you’re still interested.

• #90994 Reply

Adam Webster

HI – we have two cars that need to go from Alameda, CA to Portsmouth, NH.

2 x 2003 Jetta TDI wagons (excellent maintenance to aircraft standards!)

Airfare and fuel included. We also seek an RV to put 2 kids, 2 adults and 2 dogs in to make the trip east – whilst we enjoy someone’s RV!

Any possible helpers please contact me at airwebster@gmail.com or text me at 617 901 3245

• #92449 Reply

Manny

Hi Adam,

I read your post about needing a driver for your Jetta or Jetta’s. My name is Emanuel, Manny for short. I’ve been driving professionally for almost 3 years. I have my own ride share company and usually take people from point A to point B, however, lately I’ve been driving vehicles across the country. I have an EXCELLENT driving record!

Three weeks ago I drove a manual Honda Civic from California to Connecticut and last week I drove a Nissan Altima to Mississippi and another Altima from Mississippi to California. I just returned last night and find that I LOVE being on the open roads.

If you still need someone to drive your Jetta to NH, I would be interested.

Please respond by email and then we can text by Friday, April 19th, My phone has decided to die on this last trip and I need to get another one today. So, I am unable to receive texts at the moment. 951-490-8410, I’ll port this number into my new phone. It should be ready by later today or tomorrow.

Thank you again, I look forward to hearing from you!
      Manny

• #91266 Reply

Edward McConnon

Looking for someone to drive small dodge Dakota pickup to upper peninsula of Michigan from Watford city North Dakota, I have two trucks in Watford and I plan on leaving april 25th

• #91597 Reply

Rachel Comi

Hi, I am looking to go from East Coast (Ocean Springs, Mississippi) to West Coast (Los Angeles, California). I am willing to do neighboring cities as well I just need to get to California as soon as anything is available. We can talk about money because I need to be able to get out there.

I can go from anywhere from Mobile, Alabama to New Orleans, Louisana

I would be able to deliver anywhere from Bakersfield,California to Palm Springs, California.

Open for anything really. Hope someone has something.

• #91752 Reply

Robyn Quinn-Hakeem

Hey, trying to drive your vehicle from the Poconos or Philadelphia or anywhere in between to the Atlanta area (or anywhere close). I’m 39, no children, do not smoke, and do not require an hourly rate. Seasoned Uber driver and delivery/courier driver with great driving record.

I only want to be compensated for a 1 night stay, gas, food, and anything car related. My email is robynquinn1030@gmail.com as I have no idea how else for you to get back in touch with me.

• #91751 Reply

Robyn Quinn-Hakeem

Hey, trying to drive your vehicle from the Poconos or Philadelphia or anywhere in between to the Atlanta area (or anywhere close). I’m 39, no children, do not smoke, and do not require an hourly rate. Seasoned Uber driver and delivery/courier driver with great driving record

I only want to be compensated for a 1 night stay, gas, food, and anything car related. My email is robynquinn1030@gmail.com as I have no idea how else for you to get back in touch with me.

• #92812 Reply

Michael McCartney

Good day all, I am trying to connect with someone who would like to have either their car driven or as a passenger, from the Aspen – Denver Colorado area to the NY/NJ area in mid-June. Specifically, June 14-17 would be ideal. I am 62, have a great driving record, can drive manual or automatic. Would like to be compensated gas, motel stay (2-nights/maybe 3-nights), and some meals. Please contact me at mccartney.m@verizon.net If you don’t have a need but know of other options for me, I’d greatly appreciate the advice. Thanks for any comments or help you can provide. Michael
    Again, the email is mccartney.m@verizon.net

• #92817 Reply

Michael McCartney

Looking to drive a car from the Denver/Aspen area of Colorado back to the NY/NJ area in mid-June. Is anyone in need of this service? I would also be a passenger/company for someone making the trip and looking not to go alone. I am 62, have a great driving record, can drive manual or automatic. Please contact me if you have or know of anyone needing this service. Contact me at; mccartney.m@verizon.net. thanks and have a great day, Michel

The email again is: mccartney.m@verizon.net

• #93979 Reply

Jim Carlton

I would be available to drive someone’s car from the Kansas City area to the San Francisco Bay Area the week of Aug. 4. I can pay my own room and board expenses, but need room in the car to move a few boxes and other belongings. Clean driving record, decades of experience.

• #94449 Reply

Scott Les

Looking to drive a road-worthy vehicle from Charlotte, NC area to Denver, CO. Would like to be in CO by May 6th – I can pay my own expenses. I have driven almost every type of vehicle except an 18-wheeler.

• #94799 Reply

Josh M

We have a relatively new 2019 VW Jetta SE that we need to move from McLean Virginia (DC area) to Denver, Colorado. You can deliver to a residential address or leave at Denver Airport. Pick up anytime from 10 May 2019 to 20 June 2019 and OK to take time en-route if you want to see the country. Fuel-efficient car with 35-40 mpg highway. I’ll cover a full tank to start.

Please email me at marksfamilymcl@gmail.com if you’re interested.

• #94850 Reply

trevor

I am going from San Diego to New YorK City in late July or early August. If anyone needs a car driven from Southern California to NYC around that time maybe we can work something out?

• #95028 Reply

Kamran Anwarzay

I need someone to drive my car from Baltimore to Pittsburgh. If you are interested, please contact me at k.anwarzay@gmail.com

Thanks,
    Kamran

• #94998 Reply

Tricia Coates

We are in need of a driver to take a rental truck towing a trailer from Atlanta to Escondido May 15 (date may be flexible for earlier or later departure date). I can be reached at 209-662-2197 for details

• #95136 Reply

k rh

I need my automatic subaru forester driven from Massachusetts/New England area to Oregon (Bend, central oregon) by the first week of June ideally. Anyone interested or available? Must have references and clean driving record, willing to pay a reasonable amount. Will consider well behaved pets.

• #95271 Reply

Manny

Hi I saw your post, I drive for a living…I recently drove a client’s Honda Civic manual transmission from California to Connecticut. I also drove another clients car, Nissan Altima, from Mississippi to California a few days later. This was in April 2019, last month. I have references and a perfect driving record, no tickets or moving violations of any kind. Feel free to email me and we can exchange contact information.
      EHatzioanou@gmail.com

Emanuel (Manny) H.

• #96697 Reply

Gabby

Hi there,

If you still need a driver, I would be happy to help. Is there an email I can contact you at?

• #95437 Reply

Jay J Fernandez

Need someone to drive my 2019 Chevy Suburban towing a 12 foot Uhaul full of furniture from Boston suburbs to Irvine suburbs in mid to late July. Possibly my two dogs as well. Email me if you are interested. jay.fernandez@gmail.com

• #96003 Reply

Daniel K OBrien

Hi, I’m interested in finding someone willing to drive my BMW 328i from Seattle to Ocean City, MD in mid June. Let me know if anyone interested?

• #96102 Reply

Lucien

Hi, I drive and transport vehicles for a living and am available. Shoot me an email if you would like to discuss further Luke@youflywedrive.net

• #100118 Reply

Shawn Gregory

Hi Daniel,

If you have not found someone yet, Id be willing to drive your car in early July. Ill be in Seattle already. Just covering gas would work for me.

Thanks,

Shawn

feel free to email me shawn.collective@gmail.com

• #96171 Reply

Manny

Hi, I drive vehicles across the country for a living also. Contact me if you’d like a second quote.

EHatzioanou@gmail.com

• #96166 Reply

Jim

SHORT NOTICE !!!! I am driving a 6 passenger flatbed truck from Houston Texas to Salt Lake City leaving Saturday 5/25/2019 afternoon. I can haul up to two pallets of goods and or pull a trailer or ride share with several clean no issues persons willing to share the travel costs. Please email me ASAP to arrange I can go through Pheonix AZ or Denver CO on the way back (not both).

• #96372 Reply

Omar

Need a truck driver to drive a 20′ truck in addition to towing my car from Dallas, TX to Concord, CA (Bay area)
    Need to arrive at destination on the 7th of June 2019.
    Please send me your quote at m6fanatic@gmail.com

Thanks!

• #96583 Reply

Andre’ Allenberg

Please call Andre’ asap. We have a Toyota Highlander that needs to be driven from Palm Springs to Bellingham, Washington.

Contact info 323-839-6559

• #96436 Reply

Lauren

Hello!

Looking for someone to drive our Jeep from Chicago to Monterey, CA. We are looking for the car to leave Chicago sometime during the second half of June.

You will have a week time limit gas included. All other fares, bookings are not refunded. Damages to car I will not be liable for. Must be over 21. No Car accidents outstanding warrants. etc. Let me know if anyone is interested! lauren.mcleod1@gmail.com

Thanks!

• #96435 Reply

Lauren

Hello!

Looking for someone to drive our Jeep from Chicago to Monterey, CA. We are looking for the car to leave Chicago sometime during the second half of June.

You will have a week time limit gas included. All other fares, bookings are not refunded. Damages to car I will not be liable for. Must be over 21. No Car accidents outstanding warrants. etc. Let me know if anyone is interested! lauren.mcleod1@gmail.com

• #96573 Reply

Sonia

Hello– I need someone to drive my Prius from Washington DC to Omaha, NE and the car needs to be there betweeen June 13 and 17.

• #96654 Reply

Robin

Hi Sonia,

I would be happy to help. Please contact me at 7028029806.

Thank You,
      Robin

• #96696 Reply

Gabby

Hi Sonia,

I would be interested. Is there an email I could contact you at?

• #96630 Reply

Elizabeth MacColl

Hi, I need someone to drive my vehicle from Daytona Beach, Florida to Tucson, Arizona as soon as possible. Thank you.
    Email me at msemaccoll@gmail.com

• #97791 Reply

Meagan Cutshall

Do you need your vehicle moved from Missouri to Florida? Hubby and I are moving to a boat in Florida and would like to help someone out while we drive down there. We are moving the beginning of July. Clean driving record, familiar with little cars all the way to diesel trucks. No addictive habits. We would be happy to help out.

• #98195 Reply

Harli Mouradian

Hi there,
    I’m looking to drive a car from central Florida to the San Diego area in August, let me know if anyone needs their car moved!

• #98408 Reply

Emily

Hello, we are looking for someone to drive a Honda Accord from Arlington, VA to San Diego, CA the last week of June 2019. We will pay a stipend. Must have a clear driving record and references of responsibility.

• #99745 Reply

Emily F

Hi Emily – I’d be interested if you have a little flexibility in the dates. I live in Washington DC and am planning a cross-country trip for roughly 3 weeks starting in July. I am 28 yrs old, with a clean driving record and am happy to provide references! Happy to chat more by email (edfeenstra@gmail.com)

• #100120 Reply

Shawn Gregory

Hi Emily,

I am headed from NY to Seattle in that time-frame. Id be available to drive your car if you could help cover gas and a train ticket to the pick up and drop off points.
      I have a clean driving record etc.
      Happy to talk more

Thanks
      I wish you well

-Shawn
      shgregory.vaipl@gmail.com

• #98653 Reply

Daniel Goldstein

Hi,

We are planning to drive from New York City to Los Angeles leaving on June 30 2019.

We wish to take 30 days to make the trip, stopping in places along the way.

If anyone wants their car taken to California, please let us know.

We will pay $600 for the mileage and cover all fuel and expenses.

We will return the car in perfect condition and will cover all cleaning costs etc.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Daniel

• #99479 Reply

Mark

I am looking for someone to drive my car (’12 Honda Crosstour) from Torrence, CA to Lorton, VA [Near LA to Near DC]. Google Maps puts it at 2675 miles.

Timing is flexible, early July 2019 timeframe.

Prefer fixed price including gas and tolls, or per mile basis.

Email me contact information with estimate if you are interested and available.

Technicalities: Legal, license and insured are requirements. If you have warrants or outstanding tickets, please don’t respond.

• #100021 Reply

Manny

Hi Mark,

I’m a professional driver and have driven many cars across the country. I have references and I have a quote for you. My driving record is clean and never been arrested nor any warrants. Feel free to call me at 951-490-8410.

Thank you,

Manny

• #100013 Reply

Chris

Mark,

I’m available for early July. Email me at ccblendheim@gmail.com and we can discuss details.

Thanks,

Chris

• #100044 Reply

Manny

Hi Mark,

I’m a professional driver and have driven many cars across the country. I have references and I have a quote for you. My driving record is clean and never been arrested nor any warrants. Feel free to call me at 951-490-8410.

Thank you,

Manny

• #99567 Reply

Marg Kastleman

Hello, I need someone to drive a Nissan Sentra from Phoenix, AZ to Southborough, MA.
    Pick up date would be anytime between June 22nd and June 30th.
    The car will be semi-full with items from our move.
    Thanks and email me with any quotes! m_kastleman@yahoo.com

• #99566 Reply

Vadim

Me and my girlfriend can drive a vehicle from Los Angeles, CA to Atlanta, GA area during July 4 weekend (July 4 -7, 2019). Clean records, > 30 years of driving experience. Low costs: client to cover gas, night stay at the motels/inexpensive hotels. Me: 51 y.o., GA license, insurance. Girlfriend: 45 y.o. CA licence, insurance. We are both non-smokers, clean, responsible. Vadim. Write me at vadim707@yahoo.com

• #99748 Reply

Emily F

I am planning a cross country (east to west) drive in July and would love to transport a vehicle for someone who is moving! I could depart from DC / NY / Philadelphia / Baltimore and arrive to LA / SF. I would ideally like 2-3 weeks for the drive, and am happy to pay up to $500 for the mileage plus gas and tolls. I do not smoke, am 28 yrs old, and have a clear driving record. Please email me if you are interested (edfeenstra@gmail.com)

• #100123 Reply

Shawn

Hi,

Im headed from Albany, Ny to Seattle, Wa for a conference, and am willing to leave any time from now to late June. Id be happy to transport a vehicle or moving van. Im also willing to go further out of my way if you cover a train ticket for me.

Id then be headed Northwest to Northeast any time early to mid July. Contact me if you need a car driven that way too.

Thanks.
    I hope all is well

Shawn
    shgregory.vaipl@gmail.com

• #100527 Reply

Carmen Shelbrack

Hello!

I am a 25 y/o that just graduated with my Masters in Boston and I am planning a trip from the east coast to the west coast (specifically Boston to LA). Instead of renting a car, I am hoping to find a vehicle owner who needs their car transported!

I am very flexible on dates, anytime between mid-july to mid-august 2019. I am just hoping to have 1.5 – 2.5 weeks to be able to travel.

I am willing to meet somewhere in-between these locations as well, please let me know if there are any other accommodations!

Thanks,
    Carmen

• #100871 Reply

Mark

Hi all,

I am looking to drive from Boston/New England area to the San Francisco Bay Area in August or September of this year and am searching for a vehicle to drive across the country in. If this itinerary matches with yours, please email me at mark132849@gmail.com.

I have been a fully-licensed driver for 8 years and have a clean driving record.

My pickup/drop off locations can be semi-flexible.

Thanks,
    Mark

• #101501 Reply

AMIT

We are moving from Houston, TX to Boulder, CO and looking for someone to drive our Hyundai Tucson to Boulder / Denver in the first week of July (we will get there on July 10th).

If this can be relevant for you – please email me at amit.batzir@gmail.com
    Thanks!

• #102111 Reply

Chris M.

Hi!
    If anyone is looking to drive from San Diego to Orlando, I would like to get my car to Orlando. I planned on driving it myself, but would love to help someone out if you are looking to make that trip. I have a Toyota Camry. Look forward to hearing from you.

• #102332 Reply

Mia Williams

Sent you an email AMIT.

Mia.

• #102380 Reply

Chris M.

Hi all!

For the trip from San Diego to Orlando. I can meet you anywhere on the east coast you are traveling to or if you want to go anywhere close. Dates are flexible. Anytime this summer. Car is a Toyota Camry. If this works for anyone, please leave a post and I will get back with you. Thank you!!

Chris

Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: