We’d love to drive your vehicle or Van from NJ Shore 2 Southern CA/LA County - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum We’d love to drive your vehicle or Van from NJ Shore 2 Southern CA/LA County

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Nicole Dalton

Hello,

I’m Nicole Dalton and my partner’s name is Gerard Sandoval. We are visiting the home I grew-up in, on the Jersey Shore (Central Jersey). We are driving back to LA with a few pieces of furniture, plates, etc. Nothing very exciting however, these pieces hold a special place in my heart.

Gerard is a Photographer and has vast experience moving equipment, surveying locations, & driving for extended amounts of time.

We both have 100% clean driving records for at least the past 10 years (no car accidents, speeding tickets, etc)

I am a Therapist and Writer/Comic. I’m on the road quite a bit for shows. I believe in community and supporting one another always, and leaving a positive impact on everyone I encounter along this path called life.

We look forward to hearing from you,
    Niki and Lalo
    ————————————————————————————————————-
    Texting is the best way to reach Niki
    Niki: 323-240-6794

Email Gerard:
    Gerard: [email protected]

IG:GerardlaloSandoval
    Twitter: @ArtistLalo

IG: NICOLEALLISONDALTON

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: We’d love to drive your vehicle or Van from NJ Shore 2 Southern CA/LA County
Your information: