Will drive your SUV/Pick-up/Sprinter Van from Montreal to Vancouver Canada - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Will drive your SUV/Pick-up/Sprinter Van from Montreal to Vancouver Canada

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Annie Paquette

RE: We’d like to drive your SUV/Pick-up/Sprinter Camper van from Montreal/Laval to Vancouver, BC in May-June 2022

Hi,
    My husband Dan and I live on Vancouver Island. We are mature adults (Dan is 61, I’m 57) with extensive driving experience both in our personal life and in Dan’s case, professionally. (see details below)

We have a storage unit in Laval, QC and we want to bring our belongings to Vancouver Island. The content is mostly framed artwork and some boxes.

We’d need to attach a U-Haul 6 X 12 trailer (no heavy cargo) so we’re looking for
    a large SUV or pick-up truck, or a Sprinter camper van (our #1 choice!).

You can get to know us a little on YouTube at The Dan And Annie Show. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCNlbyoN3QvnmHt0_wlvaCQ

Dan’s experience:
    Dan has safely driven millions of miles in his life starting in his early twenties 300 miles/day delivering film including winter conditions. In his career as a lineman, he has driven a variety or trucks and trailers, also, for 2 years, he was a professional tractor-trailer driver, hauling loads from coast-to-coast.

Feel free to contact me: [email protected]

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: Will drive your SUV/Pick-up/Sprinter Van from Montreal to Vancouver Canada
Your information: