Dream Big To Win A Universal Orlando Resort Theme Park Vacation
Author: Family Travel Forum StaffTags : Baby, Florida, Kids, Multigen, North America, Orlando, Teens, USA, Water & Themeparks
A really dreamy theme park vacation for our family means fun for all ages: state-of-the-art thrill rides and gentle coasters; entertaining live shows; and a magical quality that transports us to other worlds – you will find all this and much more at Universal Orlando Resort. In this promotion with our sister sites TravelingMom.com and TakingtheKids.com, your family can win a dreamy three-night, four-day theme park vacation and experience all of the thrills Universal Orlando Resort has to offer.
â–º You won’t have to haul your kids cross-country; this prize includes airfare for 4 from anywhere in the US.
â–º You won’t have to wait in the regular lines; the prize includes complimentary Universal Express access – one of the many benefits of staying at one of Universal Orlando’s on-site hotels.
â–º You won’t have to find a babysitter or elder care; the two parks are compact enough to let daredevils wander on their own and meet up with grandma and grandpa at one of the many shows. Child Swap privileges allow mom or dad to wait in a special area with baby while the other ones enjoy the ride.
â–º You won’t need a car to get around either; the on-site hotels are a stroll or quick water-taxi ride away from Universal Orlando’s theme parks and the entertainment complex,
You’re not dreaming. Universal Orlando Resort in central Florida is an entire universe of action and thrills for every member of the family. From meeting Thing 1 and Thing 2 at Seuss Landing to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and the all-new, 4K high-def animation in The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man, we guarantee this prize is a dream come true for any family.
What’s Included in The Dream Family Vacation to Universal Orlando Resort
If this sounds like a Dream Vacation, it is. And you’ve got the chance to win a four-day stay that will include:
- Three nights in a 1 Bedroom Suite (or two connecting rooms depending on availability) for a family of 4 at one of Universal Orlando’s on-site Loews Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
- Round trip economy class airfare for family of 4 from any of 50 U.S. States to Orlando, Florida
- Ground transportation to and from airport to hotel
- Daily breakfast for a family of four
- 4-Day/2-Park Tickets for admission to both Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure theme parks so you don’t miss a thing! Our sponsors at Universal Orlando Resort are providing these passes for a family of 4, but if you decide to bring more family or friends with you, they will provide up to two additional theme park tickets. (Please note that the winner will have to cover airfare, and other hotel fees and expenses for additional guests.)
- Few Blackout Dates! Winner’s vacation package is valid up until April 30, 2013, and the blockout dates are July 1 - 31, 2012; December 21 - 31, 2012; and March 11 - April 10, 2013.
How to Win a Dream Family Vacation to Universal Orlando Resort
It couldn't be easier to enter this Families Dream Big Vacation contest, which is a joint promotion with TravelingMom.com,Taking the Kids and Universal Orlando Resort. Simply use the widget below for up to 3 entries on this site, then visit our partners and use their Widgets for even more chances to win!
The answer to the question of the day will come from one of the 3 participating websites listed below, (2 or 3 posts per website to search). We'll tell you which site each day, but not which of the specific posts - you'll have to read the posts from that site for yourself to find the answer. The contest runs through April 13, 2012.
If the question is from us:
If the question is from TravelingMom.com:
- Theme Park Survival Tips and More Theme Park Survival Tips
- Should You Purchase an Express Pass at Universal Studios?
If the question is from TakingTheKids.com:
Optional extra entries:
- For an optional additional entry each day, help us promote the contest by tweeting about it through the widget.
- You can earn an extra three entries every day if you leave a comment on each of the participating sites' contest posts with your best theme park survival tips – see the widget for more details. Please note, each tip left must be unique - a different one each day and on each site. But, you can enter as many times as you've got tips – just don’t forget to click ‘did it’ in the widget for the entry to count.
- Help us promote the contest by tweeting about it through the widget. Join our Twitter Party on April 2, 2012 at 9pm EDT #TMOM #UORfamily #WWOHR
- Visit TravelingMom.com and Taking the Kids and share your theme park love with them.
Please enter only through the widget, not in the comments, unless otherwise specified.
Come back every day for a new question and a new chance to enter the sweepstakes. We'll post a new question every day through April 13, 2012. Each comment=one entry. Remember, you can also enter this contest every day over at TravelingMom.com and Taking the Kids as well!
Lots of holidays and school breaks are coming up – what are you waiting for?
Prizes and details subject to change and subject to availability. All winners will be chosen using random.org. Restrictions may apply. You will have 48 hours to respond and claim your prize.
Please! Read all the legal fine print for contests here.