Meet the most powerful partnership in the fastest growing segment of the travel and tourism industry: Kyle McCarthy of Family Travel Forum, Eileen Ogintz of Taking the Kidsand Kim Orlando of Traveling Mom.
Market your destination, attraction or service with us and you’re guaranteed to benefit from our more than 100,000 unique site visitors per month, more than 240,000 Twitter followers and 43,000+ fans on Facebook, plus e-newsletters reaching more than 70,000 frequent traveling families.
How We Can Help You Reach Family Travel Planners
Moms know how to multi-task: Across digital, online, print, mobile, video and social media platforms we offer online display advertising, advertorials, blog carousels, placement in iPhone apps and tablet e-zines, travel videos and webisodes, sponsored Twitter parties and more so that you can meet your goals to reach more moms at websites they trust and through social media they use daily.
As you know, moms are the decision makers in the family when it comes to vacation and we can offer you a targeted campaign guaranteed to succeed. Here’s how we combine resources as Family Travel Consulting:
TAKING THE KIDS
Most widely syndicated family travel column in the country. Distributed by Tribune Media Services, the column appears on major websites like MSNBC, the Today Show, Huffington Post, Smarter Travel and in major newspapers including The Chicago Tribune, Miami Herald, Denver Post and Newsday. The column has millions of readers.
- Eileen’s guest blogs are sought from major convention and visitor bureaus to airlines, hotels, and travel websites
- Eileen is often sought by national media to comment on family travel and speaks around the country on the subject
- Eileen is the author of seven family travel books.
FAMILY TRAVEL FORUM
Vacation planning resources for frequent travelers who Have Kids, Still Travel! The company’s award-winning websites (The Wall Street Journal’s “Best for Grandparents,” a Forbes “Favorite,” and a Conde Nast Traveler “Top 50” among others), travel guides and licensed content have reached millions of travelers since 1996.
- Publishes lead community sites at MyFamilyTravels.com & The Family Vacationist Blog
- Publishes The Family Vacationist e-newsletter twice a month
- Supports Family Travel Forum’s Teen Travel Writing Scholarship with SATW
- FTFc has worked with Fairmont, Chrysler and other brands to improve market share
We stand out in the avalanche of undifferentiated travel content on the Web because we are moms, we write for moms, we get moms. And our audience knows it.
Together we offer a powerful, unparalleled network of travel resources that connect travel destinations and services to key family vacation planners. Reach them where they live: through email, online advertising, popular blogs, chatting on Twitter, catching up with Facebook & more.