Traveling in Europe with Family - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Traveling in Europe with Family

Viewing 89 reply threads
  • Author
    Dennis Bell

Planning a family trip to Europe? Don’t forget to check out Ezybook for exclusive Manchester Airport Parking Deals! Hassle-free parking solutions so you can focus on creating lasting memories with your loved ones. Safe travels!

• #263234 Reply
    georgemiller

If you’re traveling to Europe with your family on vacation, Prague is the most kid-friendly city to visit and also the fourth-safest city in Europe, according to this article: https://www.expats.cz/czech-news/article/prague-tops-ranking-of-most-kid-friendly-vacation-spots-in-europe

If you’re still not convinced, you can chat with travel guides, browse tour packages, or create your own custom tour of Prague here: https://gowithguide.com/czech-republic/prague

We hope you enjoy your stay in Prague with your family!

• #242197 Reply
    Beachboy

I think it is always a god idea to travel with family to Switzerland. You can always find a beautiful Boutique Hotel and as well the mountains and nature everywhere can bring you and your family a lot of peace.

• #260362 Reply
      Ezy Book

I recently had a fantastic experience using Ezy Book for my Airport Parking Luton needs. Their service was incredibly convenient and hassle-free. I was able to reserve a parking spot quickly and at a great price, which made my trip so much smoother. I highly recommend Ezy Book to anyone traveling through Luton Airport who wants a stress-free parking solution. It truly made my journey much more enjoyable.

• #232165 Reply
    HeidWolfe

Europe is an amazing destination for family travel. There’s so much to see and experience, from the historic landmarks to the diverse cultures and cuisines. And let’s not forget about the fun activities that the whole family can enjoy together, like theme parks, beaches, and outdoor adventures. If you’re planning a trip to Europe, don’t forget to do your research and plan ahead for a smooth and stress-free trip. And if you’re looking for another great destination, I highly recommend Bermuda – it’s a beautiful island paradise with stunning beaches, friendly locals, and plenty of fun activities for all ages. I’m sure you will enjoy your holiday in Bermuda https://www.travelsafe-abroad.com/ if you decide to go there one day.

• #231855 Reply
    Aidy

http://www.travelcool.co.U.K. is a new travel focused website based in England run by my family. We’ve travelled extensively in Europe including many Road trips. Our plan is to list these with other tips and ideas for travelling.

• #223954 Reply
    shravan

Genuinely it would be a Thrilling and Chilled experience travelling to europe. Because europe is one of the Finest destination for Tour planning and. We can thoroughly enjoy the Travelling and sharing the wonderful experiences. Europe is the most choosy and the opted destination tourist attractions across the Globe to have some wonderful and unforgettable moments. Hence europe would be a Most choosy and Great option for tour planning.

• #232166 Reply
      HeidWolfe

Europe is an amazing destination for family travel. There’s so much to see and experience, from the historic landmarks to the diverse cultures and cuisines. And let’s not forget about the fun activities that the whole family can enjoy together, like theme parks, beaches, and outdoor adventures.

• #218557 Reply
    Jane Banag

I would recommend Italy as a great European country to visit with your family. Italy is a country that is rich in history and culture, and there are so many amazing sights to see and experiences to be had. From the stunning architecture and art of cities like Rome and Florence to the beautiful beaches and countryside of the Amalfi Coast, there is something for everyone in Italy. Additionally, Italian food is world-renowned and the country is home to many delicious and unique dishes that the whole family can enjoy. Overall, Italy is a wonderful destination for families and offers something for everyone.

• #221992 Reply
      Jim

I totally agree, we planned several trips to Italy for customers travelling with family. All their feedback were amazing!

• #215079 Reply
    Anna

Europe has so much to offer whether you’re a backpacker type of traveler or you want a luxurious trip, Europe got you. As a traveler who has just been to Rome, it was really the best time of my life. The trip wouldn’t be so smooth without the help of the local tour guide https://gowithguide.com/italy/rome but if you are more into adventure and down for challenges then a DIY trip would exciting as well.

• #206083 Reply
    Anastasia Frolova

Hi! I would be very happy to be useful to you 🙂 I think you’ll get the most unforgettable impressions from a trip to London. There are incredibly atmospheric parks here. For example, Hampstead Hill Garden – included in the top parks according to the blog https://thecitizenseven.com/article/top-3-unusual-london-parks-%E2%80%93-hidden-gems

There is also written in detail about Bishops park and Postman’s park – I really liked them 🙂

• #206708 Reply
      brockharry

I am coming to Frankfurt for a Business visit. I would like to know if there is any good Chauffeur service available in Frankfurt that you guys can recommend.
      One of my friends recommended FBL service, Let me know if anyone knows about this.

Home

• #190495 Reply
    Emma Rogers

Hi!
    If you would like to enjoy sun and warm water take a look at Southern Cyprus! Paphos, Coral Bay are wonderful places! Check [email protected] There are some fine variants to find perfect summerhouse

• #189932 Reply
    Tiffa

I enjoy reading your blog. Your post is interesting and enjoyable.

• #176199 Reply
    PARASKEVI

Hello!
    I am student of the department of tourism at the University of Piraeus in Greece and i am excited that we are conducting a survey about Family Travel.
    I would be really happy if you completed this quick survey:
    https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1s1OjLYV6AtLcEgkaa6UsqtxjVCnLQ1NMjTGANmOqyAw/edit
    Thank you very much!

• #166462 Reply
    Liverskaya

Guys, hello everyone! I love traveling around Europe with my parents! Our last trip was to Germany. And we’re utterly in awe. We didn’t know where to go and what to see (except for the overused sights). My dad started looking on the Internet for a list of different places to walk or relax and found an exciting guide to Germany . And then it started …. all three days, we constantly walked, went to interesting museums, drank the most delicious beer and ate the most delicious Bavarian sausages. To be honest, it was the best trip of my entire life.

• #186081 Reply
      LeoJayden

wow still you guys made that trip awesome
      hats off to you

• #162542 Reply
    amandaa

If you’re planning a holiday in Sweden, come visit https://cabinsinsweden.com/. They have the most amazing cabins that you can stay in. By the lake or near a river, whatever suits you the most. It’s the perfect holiday destination in wintere – lots of snow and Christmas vibes. Greetings from London!

• #157275 Reply
    juliaknox

I was recently in the Maldives. It was the best vacation of my life!

• #159652 Reply
      charles mishra

If you want to visit Barcelona this summer, which it is a fantastic idea according with all the culture, family and leisure offer that you can find in this mediterranean city, I recommend you to stay in a Barcelona luxury apartment called Mercedes Heritage rather than in a hotel because there you can enjoy of all commodities (the best of a house and the best of a hotel) and being in a very convenient location.

• #155423 Reply
    John Gentry

I’m planning to travel there soon may be in August. What I should carry with me?

• #173836 Reply
      Yves

Hi,
      i was reading and i taught i could help. if i,m a travel designer i will be happy to craft a tour for you if you like. With amazing discounts.
      Thanks

• #155046 Reply
    mimi

I’m visiting Chernobyl with chernobyl tours in July (been watching the HBO series ‘Chernobyl’, would love to visit Pripyat!), and have 3 days in Kyiv after. Good techno club recommendations to go to at night are also welcome.

• #154893 Reply
    Maela Oanez

I’d recommend one of these Yoga retreats, it will be good for both your soul and body

• #153345 Reply
    Amelia

Travelling to new places is my hobby. I love to gather interesting information related to that place. Iceland is such a wonderful place to visit. I had visited in 2019 at that time I had seen beautiful waterfalls, ice caves and volcanoes. I recommended Discover Iceland for my trip.

• #153775 Reply
      George Rodriguez

I’m so envy of you guys folks! I’m still waiting to get my 2nd vaccine and start travelling in Europe again. My kids and I are planning on renting a 4×4 and visit all sorts of places in Italy and Greece this summer. We’ve been doing trips like this for the past four years with the exception of last year due to Covid restrictions on Americans. Hopefully we’ll join you guys soon!

• #150760 Reply
    Arafen

Last year I was lucky enough to visit a very interesting place. Pripyat in general has such a powerful atmosphere and energy that you can’t feel anywhere else in the world. And here is the information I took at a specialized resource chernobyl.org.uk/ where the history and stories about Chernobyl are fully described, as well as all of the possible risks associated with such a trip. But all went well and if anyone has not been there yet, I recommend confidently)

• #149550 Reply
    Maya Perez

The best way to make a low-budget trip is to walk more and to rest a hostel bed. that´s all.

• #147356 Reply
    Raju

Hii,
    If you want to travel to Europe with family then you can visit the Amalfi Coast. I visited in September last year and I fell in love with the place. The scenery is dramatic, and breathtakingly beautiful, the food is superb and the Italian culture is so rich and welcoming.

• #146184 Reply
    Bob

What do you guys think about this Travel blog? 

• #144502 Reply
    Aaron

Hello
    If you may be travelling with family then Europe is amazing with its stuffed with culture, art and good food & music.

• #144152 Reply
    Andrew Johnka

How about tours in other cities of Ukraine. I think the most populous is Chernobyl but there are a lot of small cities like Chernihiv. I would advise to visit them too.

Viewing 89 reply threads
Reply To: Traveling in Europe with Family
Your information: