Drive from DC area to LA/Irvine CA, mid-late July - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Drive from DC area to LA/Irvine CA, mid-late July

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Alex Machina

Hi Mary,

I have family in Los Angeles and would like to drive your car to Irvine. Please contact me if you want to discuss.

Alex Machina
    19355 Cypress Ridge Ter
    Unit 218
    Leesburg, VA 20176
    [email protected]

• #155162 Reply
    JD

Hi,

Happy to discuss this drive. Please reach out to me at my email address below.

JD
    [email protected]

• #155146 Reply
    Mary

Looking for a potential driver from the DC area to Irvine, CA preferred near LA for mid-late July. We have two cars needing transport–if you are moving as a couple you could load both vehicles with your things. However, will also accept offers to drive just one of the cars.

The transport date is somewhat flexible but should be willing to make the drive in a little over a week and share the car GPS location. This makes it possible to do a few days of sightseeing.

Will pay calculated fuel cost for the trip + $50 buffer for added fuel. My insurance covers secondary driver including some medical in the event of a car accident. Must pass basic background check and show proof of up to date license.

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #155162 in Drive from DC area to LA/Irvine CA, mid-late July
Your information:

Cancel