From NYC, West - My Family Travels
  • This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Kevin Bogue

I am looking for someone with a truck driving from NY to Sacramento area. I have a small amount of items that need to be transported; pictures, coffee table, misc items. I am in NY now until June 23rd and happy to meet you to discuss.
    Thank you!

• #232622 Reply
    thomson

A travel agent is a person who books flights, hotel reservations, and tours for travelers. They are often contracted by travel companies to book travel for their customers. The most common travel agents are travel agencies, but a travel agent can also be an independent agent or a staff member at a hotel or airline.

• #231903 Reply
    Oliver James

There are several online platforms and resources you can use to find potential travel companions or ridesharing opportunities from Brooklyn to the West Coast. Here are a few suggestions:

Craigslist – The rideshare section on Craigslist can be a good place to find people who are looking for or offering rides across the country.

RideShareUSA.net – This website connects people who are looking for a ride with those who are offering one.

Facebook Groups – You can search for Facebook groups related to ridesharing or travel and post your request there.

Roadtripper – This app allows you to find travel companions and plan your trip together.

BlaBlaCar – This platform connects drivers with passengers who are traveling in the same direction.

Amtrak – If you are open to taking a train, Amtrak offers routes from New York to Los Angeles and other cities on the West Coast.

When using any of these resources, make sure to take appropriate safety precautions, such as meeting in a public place and verifying the identity of the person you are traveling with. Good luck with your journey!

• #226603 Reply
    Sara W

Hello! I am looking to make my way from my home in brooklyn NY to the west coast (ideally the LA area). I have no required time frame for this trip so I’m looking for anyone who needs a driver/companion/help with gas money to any city in that direction. I haven’t used this forum before so if you have any suggestions for other places to look for others who need a car driven or have extra seats to fill, I would very much so appreciate it!

Best, Sara
    [email protected]

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: From NYC, West
Your information: