I will drive your car from East Coast to California - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum I will drive your car from East Coast to California

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
    Ron

Subrina,

If you need your car driven cross country to get it to you, and are willing to pay our out of pocket expenses my wife and I can do it for you. If you do not find anyone to do it for FREE, contact me for a firm out of pocket figure.

We do not do it to make any profit, just for the chance to see the USA and help someone get their vehicle relocated for them at a reasonable fee.

Reply to my direct email— [email protected]

Ron
    414-750-4110

• #141512 Reply
    Subrina

Hi, I have a 2019 Nissan 4 Door Sedan currently is in Virginia that I would like to offer someone to drive my Car if anyone like to travel cross country. You just need to have good insurance, so if anything happens, you can cover it.Please let me know if anybody is interested since you don’t need to pay any rental and use my car to travel cross country for Free( of course you need to buy gasoline).

If you are interested, please let me know at [email protected]

Thanks,
    Subrina.

• #140444 Reply
    Philip Dodson

I am looking for someone to drive from Wilmington, NC to Santa Barbara, CA in late August 2020. If your April 2020 is a firm date then I don’t think we are compatible; otherwise, let me know if you are interested. Phil

• #126834 Reply
    Sylvia Kimmel

Hello!
    Would you be willing to drive from NYC to Seattle? I need my Honda CR-V transported in early April. Give me a call 5182261551.
    Sylvie

• #123714 Reply
    Jessica

Hi,

If you or someone you know needs their vehicle driven from NYC (or nearby) to Los Angeles, CA (or nearby), let me know as I’m relocating from NYC to LA and would love to make it a road trip for me and my daughter. Available immediately or before April 1, 2020.

I’m 53 years young woman, she’s 18. I will be the sole driver (she doesn’t know how to).

This will be FUN for us, and a way for you to move your vehicle at no cost to you. (I’ll cover gas, motel, etc… but do appreciate a “tip” – if you want to give one to me once I deliver the automobile).

Clean driving record for for 30 years. Non-smokers with no pets.

*** I only drive automatic, not manual shift.

Jessie

Viewing 4 reply threads
Reply To: Reply #126834 in I will drive your car from East Coast to California
Your information:

Cancel