Tour experience with Paris Catacombs place - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Tour experience with Paris Catacombs place

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    wetraveltogether

I’ll be visiting Paris in October, and the Catacombs are definitely on my list! Thanks for the tips—I’ll make sure to arrive early and dress appropriately. I’ve already booked a guide from https://gowithguide.com/france/paris/guides to explore the Catacombs and other destinations. Can’t wait to experience it all!

• #323977 Reply
    Jeffrey William

I recently explored the Paris Catacombs, an awe-inspiring journey beneath the city’s streets. The cool, silent tunnels, lined with the bones of over six million Parisians, create a hauntingly beautiful testament to history. Each step through the labyrinth reveals more of Paris’s hidden past, making it a humbling and reflective experience.

Some Advice for you:
    1. Arrive Early: Beat the crowds and enjoy a quieter visit by getting there in the morning.
    2. Dress Comfortably: The Catacombs are cool and the floors can be uneven. Wear a light jacket and sturdy shoes for a comfortable and safe exploration.
    You can share your tour experience with Paris Catacombs place. To help other tourists!

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Tour experience with Paris Catacombs place
Your information: