Travel-India | My Family Travels

This topic contains 16 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Travellers world 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

Abinaya

What are the best places to see in India?

• #78832 Reply

Tanmay

Recently I went to North Sikkim. I would say that it was my best tour ever in my life. Actually, I went there with my family and the beauty of the Himalaya just awesome!!
    I’ll never forget the experience I gained. The tour package was very affordable. I booked the package from magick trips, a pretty new website in this domain.

• #78859 Reply

hiranaz

you can see many beautiful places in India but Pakistan is also a beautiful country you can also visit there.

• #80716 Reply

Oliver Green

There are so much to see in India that its impossible to see comp;ete India in an year. So one need to visit this continent size country again and again. And as per me, start with a trip to New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, also known as Golden triangle, as a starter tour of India.
    Hope I was able to assist.

– Chow

• #80851 Reply

Hazel

India is the place which is the home of beautiful plenty attractions. It is the largest destination which you could not explore in a one or more time. It is filled with charming views which grab the attention of the visitors toward it. I also have a plan to explore the Golden triangle after taking to east coast tours.

• #81167 Reply

smitt32

There are so many worths visiting places in India. Mysore, Amritsar, Ladakh, Goa Beaches, Delhi, Ellora & Ajanta Caves, Varanasi, Kerala, Agra, Rajasthan and many others.

• #82110 Reply

Ryan

Hello Abinaya

In India there is many beautiful palces like Jallianwala Bagh. It is historical place.Recently,I visited it.

• #83634 Reply

ramamurthy

If you are planning for south India.
    do visit Bangalore, Pondicherry, Kerala. It’s the Best Place to explore.
    You can get varieties of rice dishes to eat.

• #91913 Reply

Hotel Monarch

Jal Mahal Jaipur.
    Kashmir Boat Ride on Dal Lake.
    Goa Beaches.
    Kanyakumari Special.
    Kerala Houseboat.
    Darjeeling.
    Mysore Palace.
    Ajanta Ellora.

• #111829 Reply

Maureeno Waters

Darjeeling is one of the best places to visit. The tiger hill, rock garden, ropeway, refugee camp, tea garden, troy train station, and so on.

• #112726 Reply

Travellers world

Indian destinations are awesome with their unique beauty and presence. Trips through India gives some kind of eternal peace even if its an adventure trip….

• #96155 Reply

travel guides

Situated in Dang district recently, Saputara is a popular hill station of Gujarat. I had heard it is famous for its beautiful scenery of green forests, beautiful springs and sunrises, and sunsets. In fact, it is a very important place. I will never forget the experience I have received. Because it is full of attractive scenes. With the help of Travelenby.com, I have learned about the travel of many places in India like – Kerala, Agra, Rajasthan, Goa, Delhi, Assam, Gujarat, Himachal, Meghalaya, Uttarakhand and many other places where you can not even imagine.

• #107949 Reply

Rajesh Patil

In India, Visit Goa beaches with family or friends. Make a trip plan and enjoy lot of adventures activities. Every tourist’s go-to vacation destination in the country, Goa, is truly a traveler’s paradise. A perfect blend of Indian and Portuguese cultures, Goa has got everything – sea, sand, seafood, architecture, natural wonders, mystic and spirituality. In the recent few years, Goa has gained tremendous popularity as a travel destination for not one but various reasons. Tourists who once visited Goa for the pristine beaches and the rejuvenating vibes now visit Goa for more than that – they visit Goa to have a memorable, complete vacation experience.

• #109768 Reply

Kalyan Panja

Every state in India has something special and for a true traveler they ought to see everything. If you can segregate into individual states it would be easier to provide the information rather than India as a whole. The Northeast India is the least explored part of the country and has some of the untouched magical places to visit in India

• #110416 Reply

Aparna verma

I have traveled a lot in India, it have something for everyone. If you are a piece and nature lover then South India is the best place for you, if you are visiting south India than don’t miss a house boat stay it will just rejuvenate your soul. If you are interested in Indian history then Rajasthan is the best place for you. The Rajasthani culture and history is so rich that you will feel amazing. Stay in a homestay with the local host there, they know the place better than anyone else can. If you are a party lover and loves to enjoy the night life then Mumbai and Goa is the best choice. So the conclusion is select the destination according to your preference and your interest.

• #110952 Reply

Amy Berg

A bike trip to Leh Ladakh is one of the most Best Adventures Trips to India that many people hope to knowledge at least once in their lifetime. It is one of the most wonderful and cherished dream to travel the beautiful mountains of Leh and Ladakh.

• #111729 Reply

Maureeno Waters

There are so many places to visit in India. Just give a search on google and see the full list of the beautiful places.

Reply To: Travel-India
Your information: