Travel-India | My Family Travels

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Hotel Monarch 1 week, 2 days ago.

• Author

Abinaya

What are the best places to see in India?

• #78832 Reply

Tanmay

Recently I went to North Sikkim. I would say that it was my best tour ever in my life. Actually, I went there with my family and the beauty of the Himalaya just awesome!!
    I’ll never forget the experience I gained. The tour package was very affordable. I booked the package from magick trips, a pretty new website in this domain.

• #78859 Reply

hiranaz

you can see many beautiful places in India but Pakistan is also a beautiful country you can also visit there.

• #80716 Reply

Oliver Green

There are so much to see in India that its impossible to see comp;ete India in an year. So one need to visit this continent size country again and again. And as per me, start with a trip to New Delhi, Agra and Jaipur, also known as Golden triangle, as a starter tour of India.
    Hope I was able to assist.

– Chow

• #80851 Reply

Hazel

India is the place which is the home of beautiful plenty attractions. It is the largest destination which you could not explore in a one or more time. It is filled with charming views which grab the attention of the visitors toward it. I also have a plan to explore the Golden triangle after taking to east coast tours.

• #81167 Reply

smitt32

There are so many worths visiting places in India. Mysore, Amritsar, Ladakh, Goa Beaches, Delhi, Ellora & Ajanta Caves, Varanasi, Kerala, Agra, Rajasthan and many others.

• #82110 Reply

Ryan

Hello Abinaya

In India there is many beautiful palces like Jallianwala Bagh. It is historical place.Recently,I visited it.

• #83634 Reply

ramamurthy

If you are planning for south India.
    do visit Bangalore, Pondicherry, Kerala. It’s the Best Place to explore.
    You can get varieties of rice dishes to eat.

• #91913 Reply

Hotel Monarch

Jal Mahal Jaipur.
    Kashmir Boat Ride on Dal Lake.
    Goa Beaches.
    Kanyakumari Special.
    Kerala Houseboat.
    Darjeeling.
    Mysore Palace.
    Ajanta Ellora.

Reply To: Travel-India
Your information: