Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We'll Drive - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive

• This topic has 145 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 months ago by Oliver James.
Viewing 108 reply threads
  • Author
    Miriam

Looking for someone to drive my car, and ideally my dog, from Boston to LA in mid-Feb. Will likely need this service again a couple times throughout the year so potential for additional work to come.

Feel free to email me directly at: [email protected]

• #163836 Reply
    Kyle Schutter

Hi All. I need my motorcycle (BMW R1200R) driven from Todos Santos Mexico to anywhere in the US. Ideally California or Tennessee.

I will pay gas and tolls.

Kindly message me @kyleschutter on socials or respond here with details about your experience that would make you a good fit for this.

• #162575 Reply
    JANE

SALT LAKE CITY TO MIAMI

YOU need a vehicle (car, truck, van) transported to MIAMI for your Christmas HOLIDAY
    I will drive your vehicle ONE WAY any time between 12/15 to 12/25 for you!

YOU pay all FUEL CHARGES, HOTEL FEES (cheap ones) for 3 nights + $300 for four days of travel time.

I have a clean driving record and license. You will bring your vehicle to me in Salt Lake City, pay me $1000 up front for gas + the hotels, then $300 upon arrival for my driving time.

2600 miles <divided by 20 miles/gallon> TIMES $3.75/gal
    GAS = $500
    Hotel = $300 (3-4 nights)
    Driving TIME = $200
    Total $1000
    PRICE is FIRM
    PAY CASH in advance, no venmo.
    I am an adult who has been a sales representative ON THE ROAD for years, so I know how to leverage this trip for you. My website is my current business, so if I screw up, you could hurt me online with negative reviews, but I am a smart choice for your family travels.

I am Jane H.

I am going to MIAMI to care for my identical twin sister who just had a MASSIVE STROKE
    I want to go down with my well trained doggies: THELMA + LOUISE … therefore transporting your vehicle is better than leaving them at home for the upcoming months during her recovery.

I am a super responsible Home Owner, Pet Owner, and responsible to my LOVED ones.
    I will care for your vehicle as much as I care for myself + my pets.

• #164673 Reply
      Miriam

Need my car driven from Boston to Los Angeles in mid-February. Ideal if driver can transport my dog as well.
      Any chance you would be open to it?

• #162433 Reply
    VoyageLuggage

Choosing the right luggage is important if you are planning a trip with your family. A nice, attractive luggage bag can make a great impression on others.

• #161565 Reply
    Nolan

This information is helpful for us.

• #161313 Reply
    Ghost Kitchen

thank you for giving me this great information. And If anyone is searching about Ghost Kitchen so you can visit our webpage. It’s a really great and informatics blog. thank you for sharing this experience.

• #161226 Reply
    More Sailing

It’s a very interesting mission.

• #161155 Reply
    mark wood

i also need my car to be drove by someone so can anyone help me. if someone is intrested you can find me in the below mention link

• #161034 Reply
    Jaka

I love your mission!

• #161008 Reply
    Jaka Basej

“2Will drive your car from EAST to WEST coasts. Semi-flexible, my wife and I are moving from DC to Washington in October for my job. We’d be open to pick up anywhere from around DC up to NY and drop off anywhere in Oregon or Washington state.

We both have clean driving records and insurance. Can drive any vehicle that doesn’t require a CDL.
    Will provide driving record and any other information required.

Open to manual transmissions, trucks, towing a trailer etc. We’re already taking one car but can easily drive another. If you would like to transport some of your belongings in the car, we will accommodate this and provide an inventory at pick up and drop off to make sure everything is accounted for.””

I love your mission!

• #160001 Reply
    ross

quite interesting

• #159639 Reply
    Jonathan Kalm

Will drive your car from EAST to WEST coasts. Semi-flexible, my wife and I are moving from DC to Washington in October for my job. We’d be open to pick up anywhere from around DC up to NY and drop off anywhere in Oregon or Washington state.

We both have clean driving records and insurance. Can drive any vehicle that doesn’t require a CDL.
    Will provide driving record and any other information required.

Open to manual transmissions, trucks, towing a trailer etc. We’re already taking one car but can easily drive another. If you would like to transport some of your belongings in the car, we will accommodate this and provide an inventory at pick up and drop off to make sure everything is accounted for.

Will cover all trip costs, provide daily status and location updates, open communication via text or call. We plan to drive a southern route to avoid snow and ice as much as possible and will have the car washed and cleaned before delivery.

Our dates are still flexible so anything from beginning to middle of October.

Email me at [email protected] if you’re interested.

• #159545 Reply
    Don

Willing to drive your car from Wyoming/Colorado to Tampa/Sarasota Florida area for free 1st week of November. Must be mid to large size SUV with no cargo. Non-smoker, excellent driving record and credit.

• #159181 Reply
    Colin Schmidt

Safe, responsible driver can transport your car from New England to the Pacific Northwest in September/early October.

I am located in Rhode Island and am traveling to Seattle, but I am flexible on the start and end location based on your needs.

I am moving across the country with instruments that cannot be shipped.

Please email [email protected] with any questions or inquiries.

• #158789 Reply
    Isabel

Two people looking to drive a car from west coast to east coast sometime in September. We are both experienced drivers with clean driving records and great credit. We will drive the car for free! email me at [email protected] if interested.

• #157897 Reply
    Luke B

I can drive your car from Washington state/PNW to New York/Northeast in October.

I’m a safe driver with a clean driving record. Moving across country with a few delicate instruments that can’t be shipped.

[email protected]

• #156878 Reply
    Pim Singhatiraj

Will drive your car from WEST to EAST for FREE from approx. August 20-Sept. 10. Start anywhere in California and end in Chicago or the Northeast. A mature, responsible woman with a CLEAN DRIVING RECORD. [email protected]

• #156363 Reply
    Ruth

Mature, responsible, professional couple with perfect driving record and own insurance will drive your vehicle from West Coast to East Coast in September. FOR FREE. [email protected]

• #156330 Reply
    Ruth

Responsible, mature, professional will drive your vehicle from West Coast to East Coast in September 2021. NO CHARGE.

• #156007 Reply
    Noopur Sen

Hello! My partner and I (both graduate students) would like to drive someone’s car from the New York area to California. Email me if it’s you!

Or, we could drive our car and would need someone to drive it back in the reverse direction.

Email: [email protected]

• #155598 Reply
    Dexter Tan

Hi, I need someone to drive my F150 truck and trailer in Mesquite 75150 to the Country Inn Hotel at SEATAC. Both needs to get there safely by Sunday July 25th. You may email [email protected] or text me at 469.765.7621

• #155574 Reply
    Kevin Salazar

Hello all,
    Are you relocating???
    Do you need someone to drive your car, your moving truck?
    Do you need your car delivered to another state? How about your motorhome? Snowbird?
    Tired of driving long distances just to have your car?
    Wouldn’t it be nice to just show up and have your car with you while on vacation or extended winter stay?

I am your guy for the job, not a loafer, a true gentleman and a safety conscious motivated individual.

I have recently retired from my job of 30 years. I have been in the automotive business for my entire employment – since 1979 (42 years).

I currently hold a class “A” CDL driver license. I do not drive tractor trailer combinations.
    Safe driver endorsement, no accidents, no tickets in over 45 years, non-drug user, no criminal record (something I am proud to say).

Please contact me at: [email protected]

I will need year, make and model for fuel mileage?
    From town-state To town-state?
    Date you would like to have your vehicle moved?
    I will put together a private 1 price quote which includes (tolls,fuel,hotels,meals,airfare, ESTIMATE
    Thank you,
    Kevin

• #155558 Reply
    John

Safe and Reliable Vehicle Transportation

Hi, I’m a retired person looking to keep busy from time to time when I’m not playing with the grandkids! I have an impeccable, CLEAN driving record and am available for transporting your vehicle anywhere in the US. I have a valid and current driver’s license in the state of MN. References available upon request.

If you are interested in my services please email me with the following:
    1. First and Last Name, contact number
    2. Start and End destinations
    3. Timeframe for delivery
    4. Vehicle specifics: Make, Model, Year
    5. Any other pertinent information needed to ensure safe vehicle delivery.

I will respond to your email with an estimated quote for transportation and any other information you need.

Hope to hear from you soon!

John
    [email protected]

• #154624 Reply
    Meg

Hi there – we are seeking someone interested in driving a car with a very sweet, very easy dog from massachusetts to California in July 2021.

Thank you!!
    Meg

• #155179 Reply
      Joyce Wright

Hi Meg
      Give me a call and we can chat.
      Jo Wright
      619-647-2166

• #154500 Reply
    Christian Severin

I need a car driven form Lawrenceville GA (near Atlanta) to Raleigh NC. middle of June

Viewing 108 reply threads
Reply To: Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive
Your information: