Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We'll Drive - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive

• This topic has 145 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 12 months ago by Oliver James.
Viewing 108 reply threads
  • Author
    HelenJ

AVAILABLE FOR JUNE 2021

Responsible grad students Tom and Helen will drive your car on any route of your choice, to anywhere from the east coast. Let us take the hassle out of your move, or transport your car for a sale! No route too long/difficult. Tom is a very experienced and careful driver, clean license and recently drove a large RV from Boston to Miami with no damage, no trouble at all. Helen is a master’s student at NYU Law School who is from Ireland, and wants to see more of the great USA! Get in touch with genuine enquiries only. Flexible dates encouraged within June.

[email protected]
    craigslist ad (with pictures): https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/lbs/d/brooklyn-we-will-drive-your-car-east/7326328096.html

• #154402 Reply
    Terry Holt

? Hi Jay,

I hope you are doing well.

I am interested in transporting your vehicle. As the summer approaches, I will have some time to take some transports on so if you or anyone you know needs this type of service, please keep me in mind. I had a business doing this for 4 years but my daughter needed me more so I became a full time baby sitter to my 3 grandsons. If interested, I can provide you a quote.

Keep in touch,

Best,
    Terry Holt
    312-350-7123

• #154343 Reply
    Jay S.

Hi, looking for someone to drive my daughter’s 2019 Tiguan from Oxford MS to Eugene, OR. Vehicle is ready to go now, and we’d like to get it there by late next week. Let me know if you are interested. Car is full of household contents–room for a driver and passenger only. Thanks! Jay

• #153883 Reply
    HelenJ

AVAILABLE FOR JUNE 2021
    Responsible grad students Tom and Helen will drive your car on any route of your choice, to anywhere from the east coast. Let us take the hassle out of your move, or transport your car for a sale! No route too long/difficult. Tom is a very experienced and careful driver, clean license and recently drove a large RV from Boston to Miami with no damage, no trouble at all. Helen is a master’s student at NYU Law School who is from Ireland, and wants to see more of the great USA! Get in touch with genuine enquiries only.

[email protected]
    craigslist ad: https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/lbs/d/brooklyn-we-will-drive-your-car-east/7306215353.html

• #153793 Reply
    George Rodriguez

Is this service available in Europe as well? Possibly a sister company or partner? My friend lives in Spain and every time I visit him we fly to other countries in the EU and then rent a car to move around. I’m thinking of visiting him again now that EU countries are lifting restrictions on US citizens. Please let me know.

• #153336 Reply
    HelenJ

Responsible grad students T and H will drive your car on any route of your choice, to anywhere from the east coast. Let us take the hassle out of your move, or transport your car for a sale! No route too long/difficult. T is a very experienced and careful driver, clean license and recently drove a large RV from Boston to Miami with no damage, no trouble at all. H is a master’s student at NYU Law School who is from Ireland, and wants to see more of the great USA! Get in touch with genuine enquiries only – flexible dates encouraged within May/June.

• #151992 Reply
    KiaanAnand

Hi friends, I ran into a problem that I could not find a quality tent for two. I read about the Kelty Cosmic Down 40 Review tent on this site . Have you had any experience with this tent?

• #153348 Reply
      Henny

I have the same problem! please can someone answer this question?

• #151030 Reply
    Kiel Van Inwegen

Hello-
    Travelling from Seattle (Puget Sound) to Duluth/Minneapolis (Actually Madeline Island) the 2nd week in June (2021). Driving with my college age daughter to music camp. She must be there by Jun 12th. Would love the opportunity to take your car for you. You cover added insurance cost and mechanical failures. I drive your car. I cover gas, food, accommodations. Excellent driving record. No speeding or other infractions in years. Know how to use cruise control. 🙂
    Call or Text 206.818.2538

Thanks for your consideration,
    Kiel (keel, the the bottom of a boat)

• #151037 Reply
    Deborah

Hi! I’m interested in delivering a car from Northern California to D.C., Philadelphia or N.Y. the last week of June but with the trip lasting 11 days. I am a very responsible adult and did car deliveries across country in the past. Since I would be the only driver, I’m looking to take it a little slower and not push myself or the car too hard each day.

• #150391 Reply
    Jake

Looking to transport a car West – East! Preferably LA or San Francisco to the NY area, but open to being flexible about location. Dates flexible, anytime in March. I’ve driven cross country multiple times. Please let me know if you need a vehicle transport!

• #150376 Reply
    CarolynDavidson

I’ll take you to NW from California! PM me! https://www.google.com/

• #149406 Reply
    warner

Hello my name is Warner I would drive your vehicle I am available at all times also I am an uber & Lyft driver for 5 years I have proof of the comments of my clients saying about my driving and how they feel safe about it I love driving also provide GPS tracking when I am on the road when I am en route to meet you at the final destination let talk about details.

contact me at
    call or text me, 3057265503 Warner

• #149083 Reply
    Andrew

Greetings,

Anyone looking for vehicle transport from SF/Bay Area to Memphis or surrounding area? 100mi radius, would be flexible to discussing other regional destinations (jackson, St Louis, Nashville). My wife and I are mid-30 responsible professionals, non-smokers with clean driving records and backgrounds ect. No CDL but experienced and comfortable with manual and automatic, small trailers (I used to tow my 17ft sailboat) are fine. Please contact if interested. Would seek gas reimbursement and possible small accommodate fee if destination is not Memphis. Please contact if interested: [email protected]

• #149074 Reply
    Brian

I am looking for someone that is traveling to west coast to take my utility trailer with them. Trailer located near Westchester Airport. Trailer is light, almost new all aluminum with spare tire and wont slow you down. Anyone driving west can make double the money in one trip. If you or someone you know is interested please reply. If other forums are better for this, I welcome that info too.

• #148516 Reply
    O Ramirez

Does anyone need to get their car from Northern Va to Sn Diego area? I will do it for free,pay my own gas and hotels.

• #147876 Reply
    Georgia F

I am looking for someone to drive my car from Pennsylvania to Denver, Colorado as soon as possible. Compensation is negotiable.

• #148104 Reply
      JD

If it’s not too late I would be interested

• #148015 Reply
      Ron

Still waiting to hear back from you with answers.

Ron

• #148103 Reply
        JD

Are you still looking… I know it’s past the requested date

• #147877 Reply
    Georgia F

Looking for someone to drive my car from Pennsylvania or Boston to Denver Colorado

• #147561 Reply
    Justin

If anyone needs a car driven from Chattanooga, TN to Denver/ Front Range/ Boulder, CO the weekend after Thanksgiving please let me know. I’ll be traveling that way (TN->CO) and will do it for free (you pay gas). Let me know!

• #147551 Reply
    Mary

Anyone in search of someone to drive their car from Michigan (any part of the lower peninsula) to California or anywhere in between? Late November or the first week of December?

Please let me know! My mom and I are planning to go to California for the winter and would like to drive. Would love to help out someone needing to move their car. We would drive it for free and cover all gas ourselves since we are planning to go out there anyways.

Thanks!

Mary

• #147051 Reply
    Tom H

I am a safe, experienced driver, willing to drive your vehicle from Chicago, IL area to SF, CA area in early to mid December 2020. You pay for fuel plus $100 for expenses if I am driving your car. Will consider driving a truck or motor-home. Good tires and a clean, reliable vehicle a must.

Non-smoker, non-drinker. Clean driving record, perfect credit, references available. I have an IL C license (good for auto, motorcycle, truck). Can drive automatic or clutch, car, truck, or motor-home. I will be meeting my son in CA and driving his car back to Illinois.

Please contact me if interested.

Many thanks,

Tom

• #146750 Reply
    Gerry Carney

I am looking to drive one way from Denver to Los Angeles 0n 10/22/20. Will only look for Gas reimbursement and $100 for one night hotel.

Please contact me via email if interested

Gerry

• #145564 Reply
    Ella

Hello,
    My name is Ella. I live in the Bay area. I read your post on myfamilytravels.com regarding driving back to DC in Sept. I have a Honda Odyssey 2003 with low miles in great shape that I’d like driven to the upper East coast namely DMV or NJ around now. I am planning on flying. My dates are not rigid for the drive across. If you’re still interested, let’s discuss it. I live in Antioch, CA. My email is [email protected]. Please email me for a telephone number exchange.

Thanks.

• #143254 Reply
    Michelle

Does anyone need a car/truck/van/motorhome driven from Central/Northern California to Grand Rapids, MI or within maybe 120 miles (which would include Chicago, Detroit, Toledo, Northern Indiana) – anytime mid October through November.

Two adults driving a car to Central California for a family member and would rather drive back than fly.

• #140187 Reply
    Mika

Hi Diana,
    I live in DC and will be visiting my parents in Oakland in Aug. I’m looking to drive back with my friend. It would be in Sept rather than end of August, but it might work depending how flexible you are. Feel free to text/call if you’d like to discuss details: 510-393-3122.

• #139865 Reply
    Ron

My wife and I would love to do this for you. Please reply to my direct email with actual city to and from so we can figure exact cost. We will then send you the quote directly.

Ron
    [email protected]
    414-750-4110

Viewing 108 reply threads
Reply To: Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive
Your information: