Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We'll Drive - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive

Viewing 108 reply threads
  • Author
    David Tay

I am looking for someone to drive my 2018 Nissan Leaf from Sicklerville New Jersey to Riverview, Tampa FLorida. I am moving November 7 from New Jersey and arriving November 9 in Florida and need some one to coincide with my move. The Leaf gets 150 miles per full charge, maybe 125 if you ran the AC or Heat full blast. You would have to find charging stations and can only high speed charge once or twice a day.

• #112946 Reply
    Theresa Schaffer

We just moved to Anchorage, AK and we are looking for someone to drive our 2009 Jeep from Minneapolis, MN to here..

• #115544 Reply
      Tim

Are you still looking for a driver?

• #112945 Reply
    Theresa Schaffer

I am looking for someone to drive my Jeep from Minneapolis, Mn to Anchorage, AK,…

• #112684 Reply
    Max

Very interesting, I fink yes.

• #112007 Reply
    Nicolette Tuttle

Driving from Ohio to Florida at the end of December 2019. Let me know if you’d like me to take your vehicle to Florida.
    Nickie: 941-465-0787 🙂

• #111124 Reply
    mala

I would like someone to drive my car from Santa Clarita, ca to Columbus, Ohio next week. I won’t know the exact date until Monday.

• #112129 Reply
      Rich Hargrave

Let’s discuss this. [email protected]

• #111631 Reply
      Rich Hargrave

Hi Mala, I’m in L.A. and, if it’s still available, I could drive your car (if auto trans) when you’re ready. I’d charge $1,200 not including tolls. I’ve a clean 30 year CA driving record. Please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks Rich

• #111142 Reply
      Terry Holt

Hi Mala,

I could do this for you next week but I wouldn’t be able to start until Wednesday. It would take me 5 days and the cost would be, and this is estimate based on airfare and fuel, around $1,500.00. This amount does not include tolls ( if any ) and any ground transportation I may need ( Uber, Lyft ). I am very experienced at doing this because I had a business for 4 years transporting vehicles.

Let me know how you feel about this. My number is 312-350-7123, my email is [email protected]

Thanks,
      Terry

• #111140 Reply
      Terry Holt

Hi Mala,

Did you get a driver yet?

Thanks,
      Terry Holt

• #111583 Reply
        Tom M.

Hi I would be interested and I am pretty flexible to your schedule.

Please email me and we can discuss

Best,
        Tom

• #109821 Reply
    Ann

Curious to see if a good driver wants to drive a car from Wa state to Niagara Fall NY?
    Would pay Gas only.
    ann

• #156312 Reply
      Moshe Strugano

Israeli lawyer Moshe Strugano (Attorney – Moshe Strugano and Co Law firm), an expert in the “formation of offshore companies” says, wherever you are going guys, don’t forget to take precautionary measures regarding COVID-19. Virus is still around us, so be safe and healthy.

• #109935 Reply
      Alejandra

Hi Ann. When are you looking to get your car moved?

• #109933 Reply
      CHRIS

Ann,

If you aren’t able to get a driver willing to do the job for free, contact me. I’m in Seattle, and could do it immediately for a reasonable amount plus return fare. [email protected]

Chris

• #108615 Reply
    Anushree Gupta

Hi,
    I need help!
    Someone who can drive a 15 feet truck from Austin to Dallas (3-4 hrs).

• #108705 Reply
      Luke Wolmarans

Hi we may be able to help.Plse call 3172287808 or visit our website http://www.youflywedrive.net. Tks.Luke.

• #153802 Reply
        arturradukevic453

Hello, could you please drop the link again. I don’t see it

• #105125 Reply
    Nancy Levin

DelRay Beach, Florida drive car to Arlington, Ma. July arrive around July 12. 7816962269

• #162105 Reply
      SANTHOSH REDDY KOLANU

Hi – I’m permanently moving from Hartford CT to Dallas. I’m willing to drive your car from north east (newyork, ct, Boston etc) to Dallas Texas. I’ve some luggage with me which I’ll be moving in your car.

Please let me know if anyone is looking for a driver.

Please reach me on 267 455 4741
      Regards,
      Santosh

• #105269 Reply
      Lucien Wolmarans

Hi Nancy
      I just wanted to make sure you got the email with quote. I just saw the post and didn’t want to call so late (assuming EST). Please feel free to call or text with any questions
      317-228-7808

Viewing 108 reply threads
Reply To: Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive
Your information: