Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We'll Drive - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive

• This topic has 145 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 1 year ago by Oliver James.
Viewing 108 reply threads
  • Author
    Diana

Looking for a safe, responsible driver to drive my car (Honda Civic Sedan) from the Bay Area (San Francisco) to Washington DC. Dates flexible, preferably before the end of August.

• #139078 Reply
    Ron

To what city in New Jersey ?? Is it available now until September for pickup??

Please reply to my direct email… [email protected]

Ron
    414-750-4110

• #139134 Reply
    Ron

Have you found someone?

• #139135 Reply
    Ron

Still looking??

• #138805 Reply
    Emma Miller

Hi!

I have a Fiat 500 in San Francisco that needs to go to New Jersey. Flexibles dates (any time before September). (415) 525-1120

Thanks!

• #139624 Reply
      Kami

If you require an excellent driving history…and 2 drivers for a safer trip for your vehicle? Contact us for a 2 for 1 deal! We will drive your car safely to its destination. (Clean driving history) And if it’s a major city we do not need flight fares home. We will get the job done for you! Contact us here:
      [email protected]

• #137880 Reply
    Ed

Does anyone need a vehicle moved from Washington State to Arizona or even Las Vegas? I need to move a small 20 lb dog to Arizona but you can’t fly a pet in Alaska Airlines Pet storage area when temps are above 85 degrees, no AC. I would drive the vehicle down and fly back dropping off the dog and vehicle. I would even split the cost for the gas. A win for you and a win for us, if you need a vehicle moved. Thanks, Ed.

• #137205 Reply
    Reavey A Fike

Hello! I am looking for someone to drive my Honda CRV from California to NY within the next month. Let me know if you are available! [email protected]

• #135948 Reply
    Kevin S

Hello,

If you are still looking for a driver Iam available. I’m a mechanic with clean driving record

• #135947 Reply
    Kevin S

Hello,

Are you still looking for driver? I am a mechanic and have been driving vehicles across country for a couple years

• #133529 Reply
    Randall F Olson

Anne, I could drive your car to Niagara Falls but I would want to start in Southern California. If that’s a possibility please let me know.

• #132851 Reply
    Ron

Need someone to drive your vehicle to a new destination??

Give us the info (when needed done and from where to where). And we will provide you a cost.

Email us direct at [email protected]

Ron

• #129124 Reply
    Ricky

Hi . I am Ricky. If is feasible I can di it . Please send a text to my phone: 717-292-7272 to discuss details. Thanks

• #128650 Reply
    Ed Tucson-Toronto

I need a car driven from Tucson AZ to Toronto Canada.
    I had to leave it parked in the apartment parking lot last week as I had to return to Canada due to COVID-19 but the border is closed. I need someone to pick it up IMMEDIATELY, hold it until the border opens, and then drive it to Toronto.
    Please let me know URGENTLY if you can do this and send me details.

Ed [email protected]

• #128651 Reply
    Ed Tucson-Toronto

Ron – I need a car driven from Tucson AZ to Toronto Canada.I had to leave it parked in the apartment parking lot last week as I had to return to Canada due to COVID-19 but the border is closed. I need someone to pick it up IMMEDIATELY, hold it until the border opens, and then drive it to Toronto. Please let me know URGENTLY if you can do this and send me details. Ed

• #127808 Reply
    Ron

Need someone to drive your vehicle to a new destination??

Give us the info (when needed done and from where to where). And we will provide you a cost.

Email us direct at [email protected]

Ron

• #126733 Reply
    lucs

According to the current severe coronavirus spreading situation, you need at least a box of n95 for you and your family. now I have some factory resources to get the n95 masks….contact me.

• #125909 Reply
    Terry Moss

Will drive your car from Memphis Tn/Oxford MS area to Los Angeles Asap. Text 661-492-2500

• #124423 Reply
    Troy Anderson

I’ve lived in Wisconsin and Minnesota my whole life just about, so I know the rigors of the cold roads. I would be happy to do that drive for you, if it’s still available. I’ve also been a professional driver driving truck overnights and day runs as well, never had an accident knock on wood. If it’s available please let me know and we can discuss from there, thank you.

• #124425 Reply
    johnsonsidneyth

Hi this is john, I need to go west to WNY from Arizona and would be willing to drive someone’s vehicle.

• #123383 Reply
    Enrique de Leon

will be available summer 2020 to drive your vehicle from Texas to anywhere in US.

• #120855 Reply
    Anne Marie Lynn

Hi everyone! I need to go east to WNY from Arizona and would be willing to drive someone’s vehicle. Clean driving record and license. I can travel to pick up location if need be and I would only charge a couple hundred plus fuel cost. It’s negotiable. Let me know! Email me if interested [email protected].

• #119917 Reply
    Vishal

Hello everyone,

I have a Fiat 500 in Central New Jersey and want to move it to Seattle, WA. Please let me know if anyone is interested.
    Dates: Flexible.

Thanks
    Vishal

• #120439 Reply
      Bruce

Still available?

• #119563 Reply
    Scott Allen

• #119265 Reply
    Scott Allen

I am available to drive someones car from the east coast to the west coast, beginning April 1st. Please text me (702326285) if you are interested.

• #118339 Reply
    Mary Smith

It’s a very interesting information.

Viewing 108 reply threads
Reply To: Vehicle Transport Service by You Fly & We’ll Drive
Your information: