Universal Orlando Resort is certainly one of the year's must-see destinations, a distinction it has earned with the amazing Wizarding World of Harry Potter. Not to say that their two themeparks, Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure aren't great too, they are!
Now, with Universal Orlando’s spring and summer travel packages, they're trying to make visitors the VIP of their own vacation – making it easier than ever to explore the fun including Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit, Shrek, The Simpsons Ride (see NY Mets shortstop Jose Reyes at The Simpsons recently), The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man and more.
Starting at $569 per adult, including taxes, this 3N package is good for travel between May 1 and June 9, 2011. It's a pre-summer deal but a really good one for this type of posh, Balinese themed hotel and the following benefits:
* Three night accommodations at the Loews Royal Pacific Resort, one of Universal Orlando’s three on-site AAA Four-Diamond hotels
* Two-day base tickets to both Universal Orlando theme parks
* Early Park Admission to experience The Wizarding World of Harry Potter before the rest of the general public
* Free Universal Express access to skip the regular lines at participating rides and attractions
* Access to live entertainment at Universal CityWalk
* Complimentary on-site transportation via water taxi or shuttle bus
If you have to wait till school lets out, it's much more competitive, so after June 9, other travel dates are available at different rates. Accommodations at the nearby Hard Rock, Portofino Bay and other Universal partner hotels are also available at a different rate. For more information about this travel package and others, including some restrictions, visit Universal Orlando.
Photo courtesy Universal Orlando Resort
This story was accurate when it was published. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question, and stay up to date with current events to ensure a safe and successful trip.