Traveling in Europe with Family - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Traveling in Europe with Family

Viewing 89 reply threads
  • Author
    Westcoastliving

We cover the Pembrokeshire region of Wales (UK). Few people think of the UK for a place to visit, but we have some fantastic coastal areas, especially in Pembrokeshire!

Marloes Sands Beach is one of my personal favourites!

This stunning beach has been the location for several Hollywood movie backdrops, is packed with wildlife and is near the lovely town of Pembroke and its 1000yr old Pembroke Castle!

Marloes Sands Beach

Make sure you check these places out!

• #140750 Reply
    Sarah Johnson

A great and extraordinary experience in MasiaPiu Lodge near barcelona in Spain for a traveller and a person who loves to explore Beautiful locations…i’ve had a great experience here and i highly recommend this to you Guys…

• #140252 Reply
    nina

Hello, we have just been in Prague and we also went to see something more than just the city and it was definitely worth it. We went to Krušné hory ( here https:// http://www.honourandgrace.com/ ) and the nature was just really crazy. SOOOO beautiful.

• #139174 Reply
    Lara Berger

I love to go to South Tyrol with my kids. The landscape is really beautiful and there are a lot of things to do in nature. Last year we have booked the hotels dolomites and had a very nice family suite. That was great!

• #139021 Reply
    Achyut

Namaste
    I am planing after the pandemic maybe November or December traveling to Europe and if possibility London. my Dream of live one time visit to Eiffel Tower and London Bridge thanks for sharing easy hiring Coach if you ride more about price it will be great for me. anyway, thank you for sharing the travel experience of the Euro tour.

• #136845 Reply
    julie gonzalez

Hi everyone,

If anyone plans to come to Madrid this summer or even after as Spain is reopening its borders, I will highly recommend you to visit the capital city. No need to rent a car public services such as the metro or the bus are enough. If you like to discover a new culture and wish to discover the country’s history, I will advise you to go to the Prado Museum or the Royal Palace. If you decide to book a private guided tour, I will recommend you Madrid Discovery ( https://madrid-discovery.com/), as they take care of everything from the tickets to the pick-up at the hotel!
    And don’t forget to taste traditional Spanish dishes such as the tapas! If you wish to refresh yourself and have great drinks at night, why not going on top of the RIU hotel to enjoy the view on its rooftop! There are a lot of luxurious hotels in the city which even provide a swimming pool for its guests! There are also many hotels which have family rooms and kids can enjoy a nice walk on the Retiro Park, play on the Madrid Rio park, there is also a zoo and an amusement park in the Casa de Campo in the west side of the city!

• #135577 Reply
    Den

I advise you to visit Kiev (Kontraktova Square, Andreevsky Uzvoz), Lviv (old district), Odessa (sea, sun, beach, fortresses), Kherson Oblast (Askaniya Nova Biosphere Reserve). We can help, find through partners a company that will accompany you during a trip to Ukraine.

• #129707 Reply
    Robertino

If you are thinking of traveling to amsterdam in europe then you must have to try Grachtenfahrt Amsterdam

• #127496 Reply
    Monikus

Hello, I would like to do a RoadTrip of Europe with my kids, what would you recommand ?

THaaaanks

• #125199 Reply
    Marc

Hi, if you are looking to store your luggage at St Pancras Station, you can try with this company. Leaving your bag is not expensive and it is safe. On top of that, the staff was very kind with me.

• #124607 Reply
    Veronica Rao

Incredible mountain. Perfect to put life back into perspective. Would recommend for hiking, biking, walking, boarding or for simply enjoying an incredible view. We’ve paired with some of the best Chalet owners with the help of one of the Uk’s winter activity holidays planner Mountain Action holidays where they took us to places like the French Alps, Spanish Pyrenees and now the Swiss village of Verbier, to ensure your stay is as comfortable as it is thrilling.

• #124172 Reply
    Kyoshima

Hi, Europe is a great place to discover. I got a chance to visit Armenia last year. Geographically, Armenia is in the South Caucasus region between Europe and Asia. Beautiful connection of two cultures. I visited Conciergetravel’s website and bought one of travel packages to Armenia. And I’ve never looked back!

• #123935 Reply
    Darel Douson

This year we plan to visit Ukraine. We have a short tour in Europe and I want to visit Kiev, I have been waiting for this trip from last fall. I found Chernobyl tours from Kiev on the Internet here , after watching the series from the NBO, I realized that I really want to see Pripyat and Chernobyl. I’m interested in the history of this city, I want to learn more about the famous Arc from the guide. This will be the first trip with my wife and my parents, I hope that everything goes well.

• #123768 Reply
    Kated

For travel, I would recommend you to visit The Baltic States.

• #122957 Reply
    Myline

Such a great insight on what to do in europe. I am planning to go there this winter season. Thanks for this!

• #122801 Reply
    Peterbonko

Hi!
    I would strongly recommend that you go check out Slovenia. It’s an amazing little country, we went last year with our kids (7 and 9).
    We spent most of our time in Bovec valley and a couple of days at the coast. Piran is great to see there. In Bovec there is so much to do, we have done some hiking and biking, thought of going rafting as well but then we decided to go for a more relaxing paddle board tour after all we were tired. We took the tour at bovecpaddleboarding.com, on beautiful lake nearby. We also went to see the Postojnska jama (cave) that was an amazing experience too.
    Al in all we would love to go back to Slovenia any day!

• #122489 Reply
    peterBoncina

If youre visiting europe, a good choice is to visit Slovenia.
    They have a lot of pristine nature and lots of things to do.
    Be sure to check their Triglav national park (Triglav being the highest mountain in Slovenia)
    There is a cool little town right nex to the park called Bovec, where you can do many interesting things.
    Its mostly about rafting, but you can do hiking, biking and even just recently paddle boarding as well, you can check out the offer here: bovecpaddleboarding.com
    Either way, i think you wont regret visiting!

• #119244 Reply
    Sandra

I would recommend that you check out the app Archer which gives you access to cheap airport lounge access. Most lounges (but not all) provide free food and drinks, as well as a space to relax when you wait for your flight. Usually access is quite expensive, but with Archer, you can get much cheaper entry. You can check them out at or download their app (search “Archer airport lounge access”)

• #108181 Reply
    Lukas

Hi there,

Europe is amazing and it has a wonderful nature and a lot of hiking opportunities. Here is a really good site with all the best hiking trails, free downloadable route guides with GPS coordinates and all of them are thoroughly described so it will be easy for everyone to find which of these are family-friendly: https:// www. 10adventures.com

• #107842 Reply
    selinacantrell

I recommend you to try visit this place in Spain located in Canary Island. It is called Gran Canaria and it is a must-visit in Spain. Me and my friends booked a flight to Spain and didnt waste any minutes to visit this island. .You must check it out for yourself. Read here more here at https://www.canaryislandsinfo.co.uk/tenerife/things-to-do/ for more information regarding to place.

• #107843 Reply
    Akshay Kumar

Hello Everyone,
    I have visited Barcelona before with my family and I would like to suggest Sagrada Familia. There is no other building that I can compare with it. It is a stunning architectural wonder and you will be amazed to see its beauty. it’s definitely the best place to visit in Barcelona. But because of thousands of tourists, it will be hugely crowded, so I recommend you to pre-book your tickets to avoid long queues

Here are few sites you can use to book your tickets:

Barcelona Card

https://dotravel.com/ticket/show/1230/barcelona-sagrada-familia-tickets

La Sagrada Familia Tickets

• #106394 Reply
    Lily

Armenia is one of the safest countries in the world, so I recommend to travel there. It’ s also a cheap country — the right choice with family travel.
    Armenia Discovery tour agency will help you

• #105843 Reply
    Anna

I am visiting London this year. He will bring a lot of photos, tickets and small souvenirs from every summer. I paste them all into albums. This year I found great notebooks.

• #104678 Reply
    lea

The travel agent offers in my opinion the best luxury hotels in South Tyrol. Convince yourself 

• #103431 Reply
    Angie

We had a family trip to Russia with husband and my parents. From my experience Russia is a family friendly country and we did not worry about anything. I agree with Monika regarding private tour. We booked it, so we did not rush and it was the best way to see everything.

Viewing 89 reply threads
Reply To: Traveling in Europe with Family
Your information: