Traveling in Europe with Family - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Traveling in Europe with Family

Viewing 89 reply threads
  • Author
    markwilliam

Algarve is the gorgeous coastline of southern Portugal. I would suggest the Praia da Luz, Alvor and Carvoeiro for family with young children holiday.

Algarve is a place of endless beauty! you would discover there more than your expectation. Have a memorable holiday in Algarve!

• #95964 Reply
    George

I love traveling with my family. Last month we were in Paris, it was our first time there. I liked the city, and my wife fell in love with night Paris. In summer we’re going to Norway. I was there in winter, but it was a little bit cold. My daughter wants to see fjords, she is obsessed with mountains. Also, we will visit Bergen. I have been looking through different tourist forums and found a few companies, where I found guided tours. I liked this website https: //www.norwayfjordtravel.com/ the most.

• #94936 Reply
    Monika

In three month I had two family trips, and they were totally different, First time we went to Paris. To tell the truth, Paris is so beautiful, and the cuisine is delicious, but it’s not a really good destination for a family trip. There are lots of tourists, it’s really noisy and quite dirty city. And it can be said not only about Paris but also about many other cities in Europe. Our next trip was to Norway. We spent 5 days in Oslo and Bergen, and everyone liked those cities very much. First of all, the views there are breathtaking, especially in Bergen. We booked private tours because it’s the best way to see everything. Our guides were local, so it was fascinating to listen to all the information. We contacted the tour operator and gave information about the date and time of our arrival, and they planed our tour. If someone ever decides to go to Norway, visit this website norwayfjordtravel.com/, I’m sure they will make your trip unforgettable.

• #93773 Reply
    zbailey411

What about Russia? For example Saint Petersburg, such a beautiful city. I went there two years ago and can recommend you using this site to find a tour to your liking

• #89721 Reply
    Timtravels3

As you are Travelling with your family i recommend you to inquire with the provider carefully, when i was travelling to europe i took my Europe Holiday Package from Tripxperia and they took care of all my special requests. If you are looking for the main attractions in Europe the main ones will be:-
    1. Paris
    2. Amsterdam
    3. France
    4. Ireland
    5. Turkey
    6. Norway
    7. Germany
    Take a good tour package that covers all the major destinations .

• #89613 Reply
    CJ Sunny

I’m gonna share my Discovery-of-the-year-2018 – Belarus I know might not be the obvious choice – but who needs obvious? It’s gonna be a rather safe choice though, especially if you rent a car and explore the beautiful nature like we did (empty roads, vast forests, no people, insane!)

• #88983 Reply
    Rosieruby

Europe is a very fantastic place to visit. Hope all your preparations for your trip are going well, am more than happy to try & help as we loved our trips and it’s nice to share a little of them. We are going to Europe this summer.
    Beautiful places for a family holiday in Europe:
    London
    Paris
    Amsterdam
    Rome
    BARCELONA
    France, Italy
    HALKIDIKI, GREECE
    FLORENCE
    VIENNA
    DUBLIN
    Prague
    Spain,
    Portugal,

• #86822 Reply
    James Horner

If your motto is “Have family holidays, will travel,” you’ll be glad to know that Europe is within your reach; in fact, these 10 cities will greet you with open arms.

AMSTERDAM
    DUBLIN
    PARIS
    LONDON
    ROME
    MUNICH
    BARCELONA
    HALKIDIKI, GREECE
    FLORENCE
    VIENNA

• #83299 Reply
    MarkOs

Greetings to everyone, I would certainly recommend family vacation in Croatia. Apart from having a amazing history and many monuments and cathedrals, beautiful and clean sea and wonderful nature, it is also possible to find perfect accommodation in villas

• #81574 Reply
    Dejan Bajic

Hi, there! Europe is the wealthiest part of the world. There is a lot of museums, galleries, and plenty of famous architecture you should discover with your family. My family can’t imagine any Eurotrip without Italy. There is a real bunch of cities which are beautiful and tourist friendly. For me, the south of Italy is the best part of that country for summer trips, but you can’t make a mistake with visiting Rome, Venice or Florence. Why I adore the Eternal city? That city is full of different stories from the past, and there you can find some very well trained kid-friendly guides for your children. We like The Colosseum tour for kids, guided by Kids tours of Rome. Great dishes, fantastic landscapes, and monumental creatures guarantee you the perfect family time here.

• #81407 Reply
    molly

We have the opportunity to take our kids to Greece in late Aug. – we’ve read up on the islands and narrowed our choices but need to single out the best islands for our stay. Can someone help us? Has anyone used Heraklion Airport Transfers before?
    We have never been to Greece (and we’ve barely been to Europe) – we’re interested in mythology and culture but are also keen to experience some of Greece’s most exceptional scenery and visit its endearing towns and villages, and have some down time on the beach.

• #81208 Reply
    Jennifer Fuerst

In case you are travelling through Italy. Condsider doing the Foor Tour Rome or one of the other Tours offered in Italy. Italian food is not too difficult, yet our kids loved all the hidden places we were taken too and all the different kind of food we tried!

• #81118 Reply
    Emma

Beautiful places. Me too want to know about best places and hotels in poland.

• #80944 Reply
    Sam

Interesting places. By the way, has anyone been to Eastern Europe,countries like Poland, Ukraine and Lithuania? Any feedback? What cities to visit; where to stay and where go sightseeing? I’m planing a trip there in January or February, looked into a few places but what I’m curious about the most are hotels. I came across these Danubius Hotels Hotel Royal Prague Premier Hotels and Resorts and Ecotel. According to reviews they are pretty good since not that expensive and service is up to the standard

• #80910 Reply
    Jannifer

I think the idea is cool! I love Europe very much for the beauty of culture and architecture! And nature is very beautiful. I always advise to try to get to know this world, discover new places for yourself, absorb new knowledge and learn, make yourself better!
    The main thing is to prepare well. Know the places where you can spend the night, eat and how to get from one place to another. I preferĀ fr.maptons.com this one.
    This application has rescued me more than once.

• #80876 Reply
    Tapsy

Hi all!

Europe is amazing to travel with kids: full of culture, fun and good food! Great choice!

The best destinations to travel to Europe with kids are:

– London, UK
    – Stonehenge, UK
    – Paris, France
    – Marseille, France
    – Rome, Italy
    – Florence, Italy
    – Pompeii, South of Italy
    – Alberobello, South of Italy
    – Helsinki, Finland
    – Lisbon, Portugal
    – Stockholm, Sweden
    – Copenhagen, Denmark
    – Barcelona, Spain

To get some tips for your family travel to Europe have a look at tapsy.blog website!

• #80823 Reply
    Nata

And you can write me your story also))

• #80753 Reply
    Jameson1

I agree. Any trip is a whole story. I plan to go to the Netherlands

• #80822 Reply
      Nata

This winter we decided to go here . We were here by another program and we would like to see Armenia again but from another side:) Have you ever been here? If yes, tell me how it was going?
      Thank you

• #79538 Reply
    jennifer S

Te best European destinations I would recommend is definitely, we will plan to go Europe with family. Thanks for sharing the post.

• #79488 Reply
    Josh Gmerek

One of the best European destinations I would recommend is definitely Sweden.

I went with my girlfriend last Winter – I never realised how nice the country turns over the festive period! We went to see the Northern lights on an adventure holiday for 5 days and absolutely loved it.

It was my first ever Winter holiday and loved all the activities that we had lined up – we did the usual of snowshoeing but also managed to do husky sledging!

Highly recommend.

• #79441 Reply
    yanka95

my travel whith my family in Canada was very wonderful two years ago

• #79171 Reply
    odysseytravels

When the pocket is light and the economy jittery, you don’t need to go for costly vacation plans to India. In fact, in India there is no dearth of cheap accommodations available, all you need is travel agents in Pune smarter in order to turn your trip into an enjoyable, smooth and affordable reality.

odysseytravels.net

• #75076 Reply
    Dmitriy
  • #73703 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

PARIS is my favorite city in the world. The Seine and the bridges that cross it, the grand boulevards, the monumental squares, the magnificent monuments, the charming streets of Montmartre — these images of Paris confirm that it is indeed the most elegant and sophisticated of all cities. It has inspired practically every major world capital, with every city claiming its own Champs-ElysĆØes, and Place des Vosges becoming the prototype of residential squares throughout Europe. Sit at an outdoor cafĆ© table or go on a boat tour of the Seine and see it all romantically flash before your eyes.

last time me and my wife visit in Paris. we lot of enjoy on this trip.

posted by Marcus Nocholas

• #73702 Reply
    MFT Admin
    Keymaster

In Euope, Keep It Simple!

your family will be much happier if you stay in fewer hotels, but more nights in each one. Easier for all ages and you may even get to know your neighborhood.

posted by moderator

Viewing 89 reply threads
Reply To: Traveling in Europe with Family
Your information: