How much one has to spend during Umrah? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Asia and Africa Family Travel Forum How much one has to spend during Umrah?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
    Umrah 2023

The cost of Umrah depends upon some factors that make it expensive and affordable; flight, hotel, transport, and Umrah guide. Usually budget of Umrah starts from £750 per person but it may go to £999 per person. The range of this £ will provide the economy and premium packages services.

• #220620 Reply
    kittypeter

The cost of an Umrah trip can vary depending on the type of package and services chosen. Generally, a budget Umrah package can cost around $2,000 – $2,500 per person, while a more luxurious package can be as much as $7,000 or even more.

• #167407 Reply
    amina sofia

Umrah is the second pilgrimage of Islam. It is a soul-soothing experience for Muslims to feast their eyes with the charismatic view of Kaaba. Millions of devotees gather together at the holy cities of Makkah and Madinah to enjoy the spiritual spree at least once in their lifetime.

As far as the cost of this pilgrimage is concerned, everyone plans Umrah according to his budget. In this way, they are able to enjoy their religious experience without worrying about monetary issues. There are several certified travel agencies that are working to provide their Umrah customers with different affordable deals and packages. This year, I have also opted for the Budget Umrah package 10 Nights 2022, to have a soothing and secure journey according to my pocket.

However, if anyone is intending to go for Umrah first time, it is crucial to know that during this travel, he must be free of debt with enough savings at home. The pilgrimage is much affordable for the Saudi locals. But for the non-Saudi Muslims, Umrah is comparatively expensive. So the non-Saudi outsiders must keep in mind that for their Umrah pilgrimage, they can expect the total cost to range from approximately US$ 3, 000 to US$ 10,000 per person Rea more click here

Viewing 2 reply threads
Reply To: How much one has to spend during Umrah?
Your information: