I'll drive so you don't have to. - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum I’ll drive so you don’t have to.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    Bjorn Schult

Hello,

Are you moving, relocating, or just want your personal car with you when on vacation? Not looking forward to driving your moving truck state to state. Tired of driving long distances just to have your car? Wouldn’t it be nice to have your car with you while on vacation or extended winter stay? Feel free to pack your car with personal belongings. (not above the back seat).

Then I’m just the guy your looking for, military veteran, safety conscious, and individual motivated.

I have been working in the automotive industry since 2006 as a operator/maintenance technician. I currently hold a class “D” license. I have a clean driving record, non-smoker, non-drinker, drug free, with a clean background.

I have a pre-trip inspection checklist, safety inspection checklist for your vehicle and will treat your vehicle as if it were my own. I will take pictures before and after the trip of all 4 sides of any vehicle I drive.

I am willing to share my entire ride with you on Google maps. That means you can see my location in real time,
    I will not break down each and every dollar, such as hourly rate, gas/fuel, mileage, hotel, meals, tolls, airfare, transportation to you and the airport. That is a pain for you, the customer. Keep it simple.
    You give me all the information, start address, ending address, date for pick up and drop off, I will get back to you with one price.

Assure your insurance covers other drivers, (for the trip.)

I can accept all forms of payment, credit cards, PayPal, Venmo…..

I look forward to hearing from you.
    My contact info: [email protected]

For my protection and yours, once I receive an email from you we can exchange phone numbers and continue to communicate from there.

Serious inquiries only please!!

Relocating, moving, vacation, driver needed, relocation, rental truck, moving truck, winter, summer, seasonal, snowbird, transport, safe travel, Florida, Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, Kentucky, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Vermont, New Hampshire, Maine, Ohio, Michigan, Indianapolis, Illinois.

Viewing 0 reply threads
Reply To: I’ll drive so you don’t have to.
Your information: