Is moving to Edmonton a good idea? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Is moving to Edmonton a good idea?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    LabrandoT

I totally get where you’re coming from, I moved from a small town to the city a few years ago, and it was a big change for me too. But, let me tell you, Edmonton is an awesome city with so much to offer. As for advice on moving, I suggest looking for a place to live that is in a quieter neighbourhood if you’re used to living in a small village. That way, you can still enjoy some peace and quiet. And if you’re worried about the moving process, there are movers by the hour https://threemovers.com/movers-by-the-hour/ that can help with packing and transporting your items. I found them online and it made my move a lot easier.

• #230473 Reply
    Tara

Hello! I am thinking about moving to Edmonton, and I am concerned about the transition. I live in the small village of Canwood, where I am used to nature, and Edmonton is a big city. I’m looking for a job, and there are opportunities there, but I need some advice about moving.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Is moving to Edmonton a good idea?
Your information: