Need car driven from Hyannis to DC | My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need car driven from Hyannis to DC

• This topic has 3 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 months ago by Daniel Jenks.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Jim Schufreider

Need my car driven from Hyannis, MA to Washington, DC sometime over the Labor Day weekend. Need car in DC by Monday evening.

• #110282 Reply
      paddi

Hello Jim:
      please check out efravel.com – social marketplace connecting travelers/drivers and auto owners. You can choose and communicate with the traveler directly.You can also upload your car details and travelers will contact you directly. Reviews from users are also posted on the site.
      Good luck
      vanest

• #110547 Reply
      Terry Holt

Hi Jim,

I use to have my own business doing this but I freelance now. I can get it Saturday morning and get it to D.C. by Sunday. My email is holtrterry@gmail.com. I’m familiar with Hyannis area. I had client who had a vehicle brought over to the mainland and I picked it up from the parking lot. If you send me an email, I can give you more details. I am very reliable. I did this full time for 4 years.

Best,
      Terry

• #110723 Reply
      Daniel Jenks

Hi Jim,

I live in DC and have extensive experience driving across the country, with a clean record. Get in touch and let’s chat – shoot me an email at danielj982@gmail.com.

Thanks so much!
      Daniel

Viewing 3 reply threads
Reply To: Need car driven from Hyannis to DC
Your information: