Need someone to drive your car cross country? - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums USA & Canada Family Travel Forum Need someone to drive your car cross country?

Viewing 1,033 reply threads
  • Author
    Mark Dougherty

I am driving from San Jose, CA to Atlanta, GA on June 13th, arriving in Atlanta on June 16th. I am flying from San Diego to San Jose arriving around 10 am. I will be heading out as soon as I pick up the car I will be driving to Atlanta. I am looking for a female passenger that needs to get to Atlanta. I am being paid for doing this trip so we could share a two bed motel room or you can get your own motel room. The only thing you pay for is whatever you buy which includes your meals. About me: male, 75, married, non-smoker and not 420 friendly. You: female, no drugs, if you are a smoker it will only be done at breaks only.
    My cell is 619-993-6577 email [email protected].
    I will have a senior dog riding with me and she does not get along with other dogs or cats so no pets.
    I will be traveling on I-40 so check Google maps to see my route and see if there is an on and off ramp that I could pick you up easily.
    Thank you for reading
    Mark Dougherty

• #175867 Reply
      John

Not only that but do the clients know that their vehicle is being used to pick up strangers? Very unprofessional.

• #175737 Reply
      Sully

Hey Mike why don’t you have the wife you charge a $60 fee for driving you to the airport to go with you?

Creep.

• #175940 Reply
        Mark Dougherty

Another person that does not know what they are talking about. I always ask the owner if I can take someone along. I have never posted offering a ride when I am driving someone else’s vehicle.

• #176036 Reply
          Sully

You are sadly mistaken. This is a quote taken directly from your post:

“I am being paid for doing this trip so we could share a two bed motel room or you can get your own motel room. The only thing you pay for is whatever you buy which includes your meals”

This is not a dating site. This site is used for people seeking driving help and services. Plenty of other sites for you to try and pick up women.

• #175476 Reply
    Alejandra

Looking for someone to drive my 2006 Honda CRV from Columbus, Ohio (or Athens, Ohio) to Salem, Oregon during the last weeks of July/early August. I’m starting a new job at Willamette University. The car is in good condition and I have AAA. [email protected]

• #175739 Reply
      Ric Fridge

I would love to drive your car for you. I have driven cross-country dozens of times and would only need you to cover the cost of gas. thanks

• #175477 Reply
    Alejandra

Looking for someone to drive my 2006 Honda CRV from Columbus, Ohio (or Athens, Ohio) to Salem, Oregon during the last weeks of July/early August. I’m starting a new job at Willamette University. The car is in good condition and I have AAA. [email protected]

• #175516 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

Are you planning on moving cross country and you want to see the sights along the way but you don’t want to be the driver, then hire me. As long as everybody has a seat and everybody is buckled in then you can hire me. I charge $10 an hour driving time plus all related trip costs which includes meals, fuel, motels, plane tickets (I am in San Diego, so my starting and ending point is San Diego). The driving cost is based on Google maps going from Point A to Point B to point C and so on. For example San Diego to Portland, OR is 17 hours, so that is Points A and B and for Point C is Denver, CO is another 18 hours and for your final destination Long Island, NY is Point D is 28 hours for a total driving time from Point A to Point D is 63 hours and my driving cost is $630 plus the expenses that I mentioned before.

This link will take you to a story that was written about me and other drivers like myself:
    https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html
    My cell is 619-993-6577, email [email protected]
    I also drive vehicles cross country that don’t require any other Class license other than a Class “C”.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #175298 Reply
    Michael W.

I am looking to drive a minivan or large SUV from Orange County, California to Washington D.C., leaving Orange County on June 30 and arriving in Washington D.C. on July 13. I would not charge anything and would pay for the gas.

I’m an attorney and my wife is a researcher at UC Irvine. We both have clean driving records. We’ll be traveling with our two kids (ages 8 and 10) and my mother-in-law.

If interested, please feel free to call or text me at 949-378-1406. Thank you.

Michael W.

• #174350 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

Do you need your vehicle driven to Roanoke, VA by June 23rd?
    I will be picking up a vehicle in Roanoke on June 24th and driving it back to CA. So if you have a need for a driver please respond to this post and I will reply back with a quote.
    Thank you
    Mark Dougherty
    619-993-6577
    [email protected]

• #174186 Reply
    Alex K.

My wife and I are looking to drive from CT/MA/NY/NJ to Idaho or surrounding states sometime in May, June, or July. The sooner the better.

We are both professionals in our 30s with clean driving records and have driven cross-country several times. We would drive ~8-10 hours a day until reaching the final destination without any detours or unplanned stops. We can also drive manual.

Let us know if this would work well for you!

• #174197 Reply
    Alex K.

Hello!

My wife and I are looking to drive from CT/NY/NJ/MA to Idaho or surrounding states in May-June. The sooner the better. We wouldn’t be making any extra stops.

We are professionals in our 30s who have driven cross-country several times. We have clean driving records and can drive manual.

Email us at [email protected] if this matches your needs. We would like to finalize plans as soon as possible!

• #173616 Reply
    Zach Green

Available Starting May 22 – Driver from Richmond/DC Area to ANYWHERE in the Lower 48

Hey, everyone!

I am a middle school social studies teacher in the greater Richmond region of Virginia. When my school year ends on May 21, I have the summer available to drive your car ANYWHERE in the continental United States. Ideally, the starting point would be somewhere in the greater Richmond region or the DC area. However, I would be open to considering opportunities beginning in other areas, depending on the circumstance.

I am an experienced driver with delivery experience and time driving in a variety of locations around the country including NYC, L.A., Atlanta, D.C., and Las Vegas. I love the open road and would be thrilled to assist you in getting your vehicle from Point A to Point B.

What I will do for you:
    – Safely deliver your vehicle in a timely manner
    – Drive for at least 10 hours a day (unless the trip is shorter than 10 hours)
    – Adhere closely to the path to the final destination
    – Avoid overestimation of expenses by keeping detailed receipts

What I ask in return (willing to negotiate):
    – $12/driving hour
    – Lodging costs
    – $12/day for food (roughly 1 meal)
    – Return plane ticket (1 seat and 1 checked bag)

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Zach Green

• #173847 Reply
    Eleni

Hi there my car is in anchorage Alaska at the airport and I need someone to bring it back to the anywhere from walla walla WA to California would work. It is a stick shift .

Please send me your quote if possible

You can email me at [email protected]

Thank you !

• #175740 Reply
      Ric Fridge

I would love to help you with this. Do you still need your car driven?

• #173615 Reply
    Zach Green

Available Starting May 22 – Driver from Richmond/DC Area to ANYWHERE in the Lower 48

Hey, everyone!

I am a middle school social studies teacher in the greater Richmond region of Virginia. When my school year ends on May 21, I have the summer available to drive your car ANYWHERE in the continental United States. Ideally, the starting point would be somewhere in the greater Richmond region or the DC area. However, I would be open to considering opportunities beginning in other areas, depending on the circumstance.

I am an experienced driver with delivery experience and time driving in a variety of locations around the country including NYC, L.A., Atlanta, D.C., and Las Vegas. I love the open road and would be thrilled to assist you in getting your vehicle from Point A to Point B.

What I will do for you:
    – Safely deliver your vehicle in a timely manner
    – Drive for at least 10 hours a day (unless the trip is shorter than 10 hours)
    – Adhere closely to the path to the final destination
    – Avoid overestimation of expenses by keeping detailed receipts

What I ask in return (willing to negotiate):
    – $12/driving hour
    – Lodging costs
    – $12/day for food (roughly 1 meal)
    – Return plane ticket (1 seat and 1 checked bag)

If you are interested or have any questions, please contact me at [email protected]. Thanks!

Sincerely,

Zach Green

• #173957 Reply
      Kyle

UC Berkeley Student looking to drive from the Bay Area to the East Coast.

My friends and I are driving from the SF Bay Area to (really anywhere on the) East Coast. If anyone needs their car driven, please contact me at [email protected]

• #173629 Reply
      Zach Green

My apologies. I neglected to include that I would need you to cover the gasoline costs as well. However, I have also decided that I would not need the $12/day for food. I can handle that myself. Thanks!

– Zach Green

• #173601 Reply
    Jaclyn

Hi There! I am planning to go from Bay Area to Nashville TN. Does anyone need me to drive their car? SUV would be preferred as I’d love to move some stuff into my new rental in Nashville. Looking to do the drive in June, anytime before July. Feel free to email me [email protected]

• #173866 Reply
      Asher Rice

Hi there, Looking to drive someone’s vehicle from the Nashville/Atlanta area to the LA area in July. Please reach out if this fits your need.

@[email protected]

• #173948 Reply
      Asher Rice

Looking to take someone’s vehicle from Nashville/Atlanta area to LA in July. Will pay for gas , tolls, etc. Please reach out if this could work for you.

@[email protected]

• #173518 Reply
    Margot

Two drivers (myself and my boyfriend) looking take a road trip and help transport a vehicle across the country from the east coast to west coast in July. We’ll be in NYC, though would consider starting from a different location heading west or down the coast to New Orleans.

We’re both very clean, responsible, experienced drivers, and non-smokers. My boyfriend is also a skilled mechanic. You can contact me over WhatsApp at +1978-273-4060.

Thanks and best to you! 🙂

• #173075 Reply
    Dani Lopez

DRIVER LOOKING TO HEAD WEST IN JUNE

Hi there! I’m looking to drive from NEW YORK CITY to SEATTLE late June in a larger car (SUV, minivan, crossover); I moved during the pandemic to Seattle and am grabbing the few suitcases/boxes that remain in my storage unit in NYC.

Let me know if you want a clean non-smoker, with a stable job, and references to drive your precious vehicle west this June!

• #173342 Reply
      Hope

We have a Honda Accord that needs to go from Garrison, NY 10524 to Cody Wyoming or nearby. Probably won’t work for you but thought Id let you know anyway. My phone is 845-265-0600

• #176867 Reply
        Angela Flores

Hi, what is your timeline?

• #172664 Reply
    Mark Dougherty

Hey Posters here on My Family Travels this is a reminder to put your contact information in the body of the post, other option is to go back to your post on My Family Travels to see if you have had any replies. My Family Travels does not forward replies like Craigslist does so it is up to you to check My Family Travels for replies. Make it easy just add your contact information in the body of your post. If you are looking for a driver my contact is [email protected] or 619-993-6577.
    Sincerely
    Mark Dougherty

• #172999 Reply
      Kyle

Hi,
      My name is Kyle Millis and I am graduating UC Berkeley and taking a road trip to the east coast. I am looking to help someone out and drive their car to the east coast for them (ideally Bay Area (Berkeley) to NYC/D.C but as long as I am able to get a train or alternative means of transport to D.C. I can do it).

Looking to leave May 23 and would have the car to the east coast by mid-June at the latest.

If anyone is interested in having me provide them this service, email me at:
      [email protected]

• #173528 Reply
        melanie

Just emailed you!

• #172815 Reply
      Asher Rice

Need to drive a car across the country?Looking for someone to drive my 2010 Toyota Highlander from Los Angeles to Atlanta in late July. Location and date somewhat flexible.

Let me know if any interest, Asher

• #174475 Reply
        Jamie D.

Hi Asher! Did you find someone to drive your car for you? I’m available, have a clean driving record, and would just ask for reimbursement for gas. Would like to chat about it!

• #172917 Reply
        Joshua

Hi there – a friend and I are planning on doing a road trip starting in LA and we’d be happy to drive your car to Atlanta in July. We’re looking to leave early-mid July. Would this work for you? We would only charge for petrol.

My email is [email protected] if you’d like to correspond.

• #172849 Reply
        Mark Dougherty

It’s a 32 hour drive from LA to Atlanta according to Google maps. I charge $10 an hour driving time=$320 plus expenses.
        Expenses:
        Meals $40+/- per day x 4 days $160
        Motels $100+/- per night x 3 nights=$300
        Fuel unknown cost
        Bus ticket from San Diego to LA
        Plane ticket and one checked bag from Atlanta to San Diego
        $60 for my wife to drive me to bus station and pick me up on my return at the airport
        Cost:
        Driving $320
        Meals $160+/-
        Motels $300+/-
        Bus ticket unknown
        Plane ticket and one checked bag unknown
        $60 for wife’s driving time
        You pay only what is on the receipts
        I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card
        This link will take you to a story written about me and other drivers like myself:
        https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html#:~:text=Mark%20Dougherty%20makes%20a%20few,%2C%20gas%2C%20lodging%20and%20meals.
        Sincerely
        Mark Dougherty

• #172875 Reply
        JD

Hi Asher,

I can give you a reasonable quote if you are looking for a driver. I do not sightsee with your vehicle.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #172907 Reply
        Ron

Asher,
        My wife and I would be interested. Are LA and Atlanta the actual striating and ending points or can you give me the actual cities so I can determine correct distance?

Thanks
        Ron

Please reply to my direct email for better results.
        [email protected]

• #172069 Reply
    Dan

Hi –

Do you need a car to drive across country? I need someone to drive my 2015 Honda CR-V from Berkeley, CA to Cape Cod, MA sometime before July.

best,
    Dan
    [email protected]

• #175047 Reply
      Ann

Hello, my partner and I will be heading to Cape Cod from California in mid-July. I know that is a little later than you stated. If you are down we can discuss details. We are looking to get there and not make money – so lets chat.

• #172938 Reply
      Kyle

Hi Dan,
      I’m driving across the country to NYC and would love to drive your car to Cape Cod for you!

• #172599 Reply
      Jill DeGraff

My daughter is wrapping up her school year in the Bay Area, and I’m exploring the idea of flying from DC to drive across country, healing someone transport their car east. If you can part with you car around May 23, let me know and we can talk further. [email protected]

• #172439 Reply
      geffen t

Hi! Looking for someone to drive my 2021 Mazda 3 from Atlanta, GA to the Bay Area (ideally Berkeley, CA). Hoping for it to be picked up end of May (May 23-28) and arrive in early June. It’s a pretty new car and fun to drive. It is ok if you bring a pet. Happy to discuss splitting or paying for gas/tolls/ etc. Please email me at [email protected].

• #171696 Reply
    Shalini

Drive an Acura TL + Saint Charles Cavalier from Phoenix to Arizona

• #172828 Reply
      Cal Murphy

I’m looking to drive someone’s car from the Jacksonville, FL area, Florida, and you can reach me at the address above. About me: I’m 68, married, a father and grandfather, I play Santa, I’m retired from AAA, and have AAA Premier with the 200-mile tow available. I’ll drive your car for $10 per hour based on Google maps, adjusted for breaks for fueling, and rest breaks. You pay for overnight stays, I stay in low-cost hotels, and for fuel, in advance with traveler’s checks. I’ve been an over-the-road trucker and am rated a “good driver” by AAA insurance, my carrier. I have 100/300 coverage and I’m looking to leave the Jacksonville area on the 14th or 15th of this month.

• #172092 Reply
      Jason

Email me, I’m in Phoenix AZ. [email protected]

• #171973 Reply
      chad

I will drive your pickup, suv, van, motorhome or any other vehicle from anywhere near Cedar Rapids, IA to anywhere near Redding, CA. This time I need to leave Iowa between May 4th and 6th, and would be flexible with locations. We make one or two trips a year to visit family, so if this one doesn’t work out we may be able to help you at a later date on our next trip, to or from or both. I work in the fire service in CA, have a clean, class A commercial license with 15 years experience. Let me know if we can help each other out. Will be cheap and hassle free. Email: [email protected]

• #171809 Reply
      Mark Dougherty

Phoenix AZ to where in Arizona?

• #171372 Reply
    Sarah Faller

Hi!

Looking to drive someone’s car from SF to Boston. Happy to pick up the car in another place in CA and drop off around another state around MA if that is what is needed!

I am 24 years old, working as a software engineer, and driving with my friend to move to Boston!

Thank you!
    Sarah

• #172529 Reply
      Randy Armstrong

Sarah Faller, my family is moving to Boston and is looking for someone to drive our 2018 mini-van and our super sweet beagle/jack Russel mix from San Carlos to the Boston area if you are interested.

We’d be looking to have you pick up the vehicle in late May, and can be flexible with dates & finances as we know minivans and dogs aren’t the most appealing offer.

Best Regards,

Randy

• #172646 Reply
        JD

Happy to discuss this drive from California to Boston. Please email me at the email address below.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #173930 Reply
          Cal Murphy

Hello Mr. Armstrong. I am available after May 28. I’m 68, married 42 years, a father, grandfather, and play Santa Claus. I have been an over-the-road trucker and am retired from AAA. I have an AAA Premier membership and have up to a 200-mile tow still available. We have 100/300 insurance with AAA which has been our carrier since 1988.

I would be happy to discuss this with you. You can reach me at [email protected].

• #172561 Reply
        Mark Dougherty

Hi Randy, my is Mark Dougherty I saw your reply to Sarah so I thought that I would send you a quote in case Sarah has found a vehicle already. I am a driver for hire. I charge $10 an hour driving time based on Google maps plus expenses. Google maps says it’s a 46 hour drive.
        Expenses:
        Driving $460
        Meals $40+/-per day x 6 days=$240+/-
        Motels $100+/- per night x 5=$500+/-
        Fuel unknown cost due fuel prices steadily going up
        Plane ticket from San Diego (where I live) San Jose Southwest $49
        Return Ticket to San Diego $212 plus 1 checked bag $30 American Airlines
        Wife driving me to and picking me up on my return $60
        Cost $1521 does not include the fuel cost.
        I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of the plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card.

I would also offer a suggestion which might be cheaper and that if your household goods could fit in a Uhaul/Penske type truck you could tow your vehicle behind and your dog could ride shotgun with me in the truck cab. I have driven peoples vehicles cross country before, the dogs sleep in my room and never had any issues with accidents. I have no issues with taking care of your dog the way you want him/her to be taken care of.
        This link will take you to a story written about me and other drivers like myself:
        https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/12/retirees-are-driving-for-dollars.html#:~:text=Mark%20Dougherty%20makes%20a%20few,%2C%20gas%2C%20lodging%20and%20meals.
        Sincerely
        Mark Dougherty

• #172601 Reply
          Jill DeGraff

Hi Randy, I’m also interested if you need a driver. My daughter is in school in the Bay Area and has never done the archetypal cross country road trip, so I’m looking to fly out from DC (my cost) and then drive with her to the DC area. We’d have to figure out arrangements to get you minivan up to MA, and me back to DC, but I’m flexible if you are. Looking to depart Bay Area around May 23

• #172157 Reply
      Lauren

I need someone to drive my 2019 subaru crosstrek from LA area to Pittsburgh or Boston area – around mid May? dates a little flexible

• #172403 Reply
        JD

Hi,

I would be happy to discuss this drive. Please email me at the email address below.

JD

[email protected]

• #172313 Reply
        Mark Dougherty

It is a 44 hour @ $10 an hour drive from LA to Boston so the driving cost is $440 which is a flat rate.
        Expenses are;
        Bus ticket from San Diego to LA $14 for May 17th (I am available anytime after the 12th of May)
        Meals $40+/- per day x 6 days=$240, you pay what is on the receipts.
        Motels $100+/- per night x 5 nights=$500+/-
        Fuel 100 gallons x $4.25 per gallon=$425
        Wife driving me to bus station and picking ne up on my return $60
        Return plane ticket from Boston to San Diego $512 plus one checked bag $30.
        Total cost estimate:
        Driving $440.
        Meals $240.
        Motels $500+/-
        Fuel $425.
        Bus ticket $14
        Wife Driving $60
        Plane ticket $512
        Checked bag $30
        I have references.
        You pay what is on the receipts that are related to the trip.

This link will take you to a story that was written about me and other drivers like myself:
        I put all expenses on my credit card with exception of the plane tickets, I ask that you put them on your credit card.
        Sincerely
        Mark Dougherty

• #172076 Reply
      Carrie

Need your vehicle (car, truck, or RV) moved from bay area California (or central coast CA) to the midwest (Chicago or Detroit)? Two middle-aged parents with two grade-school kids heading east in the July 17-24 range. Both adults have clean, current drivers licenses and have done multiple cross country drives 🙂 Open to helping transport your pet cross country.

• #173421 Reply
        Fay

Hi would driving to Denver work for you? Looking for someone to drive my Prius Napa to Denver, anytime. Thx
        Fay

• #174477 Reply
          Jamie D.

Hi Fay! Did you find someone to drive your car for you? I can be available in late-June to drive your car from Napa to Denver. Let me know what your time frame is.
          Feel free to email me at [email protected]. Thanks!

• #173843 Reply
          Carrie

We need to get to the Chicago or Detroit area so I don’t think Denver would work unless I can find someone who needs a car or van moved from Denver to the midwest this summer.

• #171207 Reply
    Rick Halperin

I will drive your dog-friendly car, truck or RV for you from the greater upstate New York area to the southern California area. First week in July would be best. I am trustworthy, clean, and reliable. Thanks!

• #170988 Reply
    Annie Paquette-Tefft

RE: We’d like to drive your SUV/Pick-up/Sprinter Camper van from Montreal/Laval to Vancouver, BC in May-June 2022

Hi,
    My husband Dan and I live on Vancouver Island. We are mature adults (Dan is 61, I’m 57) with extensive driving experience both in our personal life and in Dan’s case, professionally. (see details below)

We have a storage unit in Laval, QC and we want to bring our belongings to Vancouver Island. The content is mostly framed artwork and some boxes.

We’d need to attach a U-Haul 6 X 12 trailer (no heavy cargo) so we’re looking for
    a large SUV or pick-up truck, or a Sprinter camper van (our #1 choice!).

You can get to know us a little on YouTube at The Dan And Annie Show. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCNlbyoN3QvnmHt0_wlvaCQ

Dan’s experience:
    Dan has safely driven millions of miles in his life starting in his early twenties 300 miles/day delivering film including winter conditions. In his career as a lineman, he has driven a variety or trucks and trailers, also, for 2 years, he was a professional tractor-trailer driver, hauling loads from coast-to-coast.

• #171151 Reply
      Debra Feiger

Hello. I am willing to drive your dog-friendly car from New York area to the Los Angeles /San diego area for free, as long as I can take a wonderful dog. I would pay my own gas, tolls, etc. I am an employed professional, mature (55+), don’t smoke, and have an excellent driving record. The dog is a yellow Labrador who was fostered in Israel to be a guide dog for the blind. He did not pass and I am adopting him and bringing him to Southern California to be a service dog there The nonstop flight from Israel to LAX is 16 hours which is a very long flight. I would prefer to fly him on a shorter flight to NYC and,then drive with him across country. I would like to do this the first or second week of May. He us a very loveable and well-mannered dog. Thank you [email protected]

• #171156 Reply
      Debra Feiger

Hello. I am willing to drive your dog-friendly car from New York area to the Los Angeles /San diego area for free, as long as I can take a wonderful dog. I would pay my own gas, tolls, etc. I am an employed professional, mature (55+), don’t smoke, and have an excellent driving record. The dog is a yellow Labrador who was fostered in Israel to be a guide dog for the blind.  He did not pass and I am adopting him and bringing him to Southern California to be a service dog there  The nonstop flight from Israel to LAX is 16 hours which is a very long flight. I would prefer to fly him on a shorter flight to NYC and,then drive with him across country.  I would like to do this the first or second week of May. He us a very loveable and well-mannered dog.  Thank you [email protected]

• #170253 Reply
    Mandy Wells

Hi there! I’m looking for someone to drive my car from Oxford, MS to Palo Alto, CA around the end of May. It’s a 2016 Lexus IS 250- great condition- only has 45K miles on it.

feel free to email me at [email protected]

Thank you!!

• #169851 Reply
    Mark B Dougherty

Just a reminder that MY FAMILY TRAVELS does not send you any replies that your post receives. You need to check for any replies yourself. I highly recommend putting your email address so you will receive any and all replies. You could put your phone in the body as well, but I recommend not putting it in and just wait for to reply and you decide to give that person your phone number.

• #169607 Reply
    Zeppelin Dufour

June 25 – July 5 +/-

San Francisco (or Los Angeles) to East Coast

Hello, my Partner and I are relocating to study my Masters at NYU. We need to move a few of my paintings and fragile sculptures from San Francisco to New York in late June/early July and we would be happy to relocate a vehicle for you (Los Angeles works too). Once everything is dropped off in New York, I’d be happy to drive it anywhere along the east coast: Boston, Philadelphia, DC, Baltimore, Pittsburg, etc.

I’ve driven a uhaul from SF to Chicago in 2019, and a truck from Los Angeles to New York in 2020. I have a clean driving record and I am comfortable in all vehicles. We will will cover all gas and accommodations. I’d be happy to provide a background check and whatever else deemed necessary 🙂

Feel free to email me at: [email protected]

• #172205 Reply
      Billy

I’m interested. Sent an email directly.

• #167717 Reply
    Brandon

My Wife 53 and and I myself 44 would love to take a road trip from southern Florida to Minnesota or other way does not matter. I have 2 vouchers I have to use up by the end of the year so very flexible. We could work out details and would be very fair because it would be away to get a small trip in, but we would stay on course and not travel off the path. I have done this before and have great driving record so does my wife, also insurance agent so I know I have the right insurance to cover it. Also Have AAA for any break downs for tows. So if any snow birds need there car home please let us know.

• #170250 Reply
      MONA MILLER

HEY THERE

Looking for someone to take my trailblazer from Greenville S.C.
      To Lakeville Minnesota It’s ready to go just waiting..

I had to fly earlier fro appointments

Please call text or email 612 986 4316

• #168199 Reply
      Jeanne Mason

Looking for someone to drive a Honda Insight hybrid from Massachusetts to Salt Lake City by May 12th, or from Massachusetts to Yosemite National Park anytime from May 13 to mid-August. Car is for our daughter who is a student at the University of Utah, and plans to work in Yosemite over the summer. Fuel allowance provided. Driver should be over 24 years old with good driving record.

• #169201 Reply
        JD

Hi Jeanne,

Happy to discuss this drive if you email me at the address below.

Thank you,

JD

[email protected]

• #170986 Reply
          Romain

Hi Jeanne. I am 23 years old Belgian young man. I am living in Boston for now and plan to join the Yosemite National Park to climb some days. It is my last travel before come back in my country. I have driving lessons since 5 years, and already drove in countries where I have to let the priority to a herd of sheep and where the rules are just to be vigilant.

If you still need someone to drive your car, do not hesitate to contact me on my mail : [email protected]. Thank you!
          Romain

• #168694 Reply
        Jamie D.

Hi Jeannie, have you found someone to transport your car yet? I’m interested!

• #169287 Reply
          Donald atwood

How do I post needing someone to drive my car for me to Spokane Washington from Bakersfield this April 15th.

• #169732 Reply
            Mark B Dougherty

It is an 18 hour trip from Bakersfield to Spokane. I am in San Diego so I would need a bus ticket to Bakersfield. It takes up to 7 hours by bus from San Diego to Bakersfield so I am adding seven hours to the driving making it 25 as driving time. I charge $10 an hour driving time so that cost is $250.00 plus expenses.
            Expenses are :
            Meals $40+/- per dayx3=$120+/-
            Motel $100+/ per night x2=$200+/-
            Fuel unknown cost
            Return plane ticket unknown cost
            $60 for my wife to take me to the bus station and pick me up on my return
            I use my credit card for all expenses with the exception of the plane ticket I ask that you put it on your credit card.
            My cell is 619-993-6577, my email is [email protected]
            Sincerely
            Mark Dougherty

• #168389 Reply
        Timothy Ryan

If you still haven’t found anybody to drive the car please do let me know. I’ll give you my phone number and we could discuss the details.(470) 484-3890

Thank You!
        Tim Ryan

• #167436 Reply
    JD

I can personally drive your vehicle from any point in Florida from the Boston/South Shore area of Massachusetts or vice versa.

Cost is flat fee + flight + final fuel total.

The fee would depend on the drive time from the departing location.

Busses, campers, anything in tow, etc. would be slightly more.

No pets or passengers. Non-smoker. Covid-19 vaccinated. Retired State worker with Class B CDL. Very flexible. Can provide strong references. I DO NOT sightsee with your vehicle.

Please email me back with the departing location as well as the vehicle make, model, and time frame and I will gladly email you back a reasonable quote.

JD

[email protected]

Viewing 1,033 reply threads
Reply To: Need someone to drive your car cross country?
Your information: