Suggestions for Itenarary in Europe with a Cruise - My Family Travels

* Home Page Forums Europe Family Travel Forum Suggestions for Itenarary in Europe with a Cruise

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
    FederikFer

One suggestion for an itinerary in Europe with a Cruise is to start in London, England. The city has many entertaining sites for the whole family to enjoy such as the Tower of London and Buckingham Palace. From there, the cruise can take you to the beautiful country of Portugal. There, you can explore the coastal cities of Porto and Lisbon. After taking in all of the unique sights, the cruise can sail to Spain, where the family can visit Madrid, Valencia, and Barcelona. Moreover, you can stay in Alicante for a little, because I for example like the city a lot and the prices there are pretty good. I managed to rent an apartment so cheap, however, it was very clean, beautiful, and cozy.

• #221818 Reply
      malvinakt

FederikFer, your review inspired me))
      could you please tell me more about the apartment you stayed at? and leave me a link if it’s possible here

• #222046 Reply
        FederikFer

Sure, we stayed at a modern 2-bedroom apartment in Apart Hotel in Alicante center. It provides two bedrooms, one with a large double bed and another with two single beds, living room that can be transformed into a bedroom as well. The apartment is suitable for couples, large groups, and families with children and pets. It has a kitchen with everything you need, dishwashing and washing machines, toaster, kettle, bathroom with towels, all toiletries and hairdryer. Wifi, air conditioner, 2 smart TVs. We paid €75 per night. I will leave you the link as well, here it is – https://happylife.es I hope I was helpful)

• #167467 Reply
    Grisel Camino

Hello everyone,
    So in October 2022, we are planning a trip to Spain for my daughters 15’s birthday. We are flying into Barcelona and have a cruise booked for 5 days that will be visiting parts of France and Italy. We will be spending a total of 2 weeks there and wasn’t sure what was the best way to spend our remaining days. We did rent an apartment to spend a few days in Barcelona. This is my birth country and where part of my family is from, so I really wanted my kids to get to know Barcelona as well. However, we also really wanted to try and visit Paris and my daughter had dreams of taking her quinceanera pictures by the Eiffel tower. We wouldn’t have a lot of time to do this, so we would probably only be able to spend about 2 nights in Paris and just cut Barcelona a little shorter. I’m wondering if it’s worth the trip. I know its about 6 hours on the fast train, and so it cuts a lot of our time and wondering if it will be too much to try to do or even worth it for just 2 days. We could just have her take her 15s pictures in Barcelona, but its just not even remotely close to the Paris pictures. Any suggestions, ideas, recommendations? Thank you so much for your input.

Viewing 1 reply thread
Reply To: Suggestions for Itenarary in Europe with a Cruise
Your information: